NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if there is an arrangement for the abandoned dogs to be looked after, it makes the Parsons look like they're fleeing hastily.

By the way, does anyone know why journalists keep spelling their name "Parsonses" when referring to the family?

Even if there is an arrangement for the abandoned dogs to be looked after, it makes the Parsons look like they're fleeing hastily.

By the way, does anyone know why journalists keep spelling their name "Parsonses" when referring to the family?

Parsonses is the correct way to pluralize Parsons, since it ends with an 's'.

Like "keeping up with the Joneses".

I agree that its not surprising that they left the dogs, but that picture of those poor dogs at the fence is heartbreaking. These people don't deserve to breathe imo!!!!

It just might be enough reason for LE to lock these folks up and put the pressure on them. Abandoning animals is against the law.

If I'm not mistaken and I could be but isn't the area around Ft. Hood the same area the son that reported Erica missing is living?

I just started reading about this case and it just breaks my heart. Too much like CA if you ask me.

Answered my own question.

WBTV has learned they plan to move into the home of their son, Sandy Parsons, Jr. in the Fayetteville area.

If I'm not mistaken and I could be but isn't the area around Ft. Hood the same area the son that reported Erica missing is living?

No. The oldest son lives in that area. It's their second son, Jamie, who reported Erica missing. Jamie is reportedly living with Sandy's brother, Scott Parsons, in Harrisburg.

Fort Hood is a United States military post located in Killeen, Texas

Fort Hood is a United States military post located in Killeen, Texas

Ahh yes, I meant Bragg. My daughter has lived at both. So they went to live with SP's son. Isn't the other son, the one who left the home and reported Erica missing in the same area?

Fort Bragg is a large United States Army installation, located in Cumberland, Hoke, Harnett and Moore counties, North Carolina, mostly in Fayetteville but also partly in the town of Spring Lake.

Well, they won't be able to hide from the media. But, will the Charlotte media camp out 3 hours away? This story is not as big in Eastern NC as it is in the Charlotte area, and there are fewer TV news shows.

Where was it reported that they went to a movie last night? If you put down your torches and pitchforks for a minute and consider the possibility that they are not as guilty as you may think, wouldn't all this attention be pretty annoying? Can't say I blame them for a temporary change of scenery. Also, this gives LE plenty of opportunities to take a long hard look at their property now.

The Parsons must be pretty darn sure she isn't chopped up and buried in the back yard. Remember, that was the initial accusation from their son that started this whole mess and that many across the country still believe to be the case.

Fort Bragg is a large United States Army installation, located in Cumberland, Hoke, Harnett and Moore counties, North Carolina, mostly in Fayetteville but also partly in the town of Spring Lake.

Yes, I'm familiar with it, I just have a dyslexic mind sometimes.

Are you the Snowbunny from Florida?

Ahh yes, I meant Bragg. My daughter has lived at both. So they went to live with SP's son. Isn't the other son, the one who left the home and reported Erica missing in the same area?

Sorry Peliman, I haven't been following this case very closely. I'm now just starting to read up on it. I've been following Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins case. This case here breaks my heart. How can parents or adopted parents not know where their kid is? That's nuts.

The Parsons must be pretty darn sure she isn't chopped up and buried in the back yard. Remember, that was the initial accusation from their son that started this whole mess and that many across the country still believe to be the case.

SBM.

According to Casey, LE said that their son told LE that his parents buried Erica in the backyard. Maybe he said that. Maybe he didn't.

Well, they won't be able to hide from the media. But, will the Charlotte media camp out 3 hours away? This story is not as big in Eastern NC as it is in the Charlotte area, and there are fewer TV news shows.

Where was it reported that they went to a movie last night? If you put down your torches and pitchforks for a minute and consider the possibility that they are not as guilty as you may think, wouldn't all this attention be pretty annoying? Can't say I blame them for a temporary change of scenery. Also, this gives LE plenty of opportunities to take a long hard look at their property now.

Nobody really knows the details about what happened to Erica but I think that many across this country including myself feel foul play is suspected. What makes you think anyone is giving any weight to what the son reports?

Nobody really knows the details about what happened to Erica but I think that many across this country including myself feel foul play is suspected. What makes you think anyone is giving any weight to what the son reports?

I'm assuming that LE has already spoken with the adoptive parents already is that correct? And if so what is their explanation for her whereabouts?

Their kennel page states, "We limit our pets that we own so we can give proper TLC to each animal. They deserve only the best! Our pets mean the world to us."

If abandoning innocent pets is their version of "TLC" and "the best", then it gives the world a pretty good idea as to how they would treat something 'less desirable' in their perspectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member