NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really remember a case with such an imaginative and energetic, yet COMPLETELY OBVIOUS liar as CP.

I can't believe she's still walking free. If I told even 1 little white lie to LE I'd be under the jail house. I find this insane, how much more proof do they need that she's lying? A video tape of her harming Erica and telling them oh that's not me. I have a twin, but only I can see her. If there were video evidence that's what she'd say I'm sure.
Edited to add this...
Also I have never seen a time when your own attorney says, hey wait a minute, I can't keep up with the lies so there may come a time where I can no longer represent you. Oh except in the Jodi Arias trial, but as we all know she's a liar too, or crazy at least.

I can't really remember a case with such an imaginative and energetic, yet COMPLETELY OBVIOUS liar as CP.

Patsy Ramsey comes to mind...

"Go back to the damn drawing boards...I didn't do it!!"

More information from the Salisbury Post about the FB messages:

The conversations began in April 2010 when Casey Parsons reached out to Carolyn....

In a November 2011 message, Casey told Carolyn that Erica went camping.

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20130905/SP01/130909830/1016

Erica went "camping" in November 2011. Kind of a cold time to go camping. I wonder if this "camping" was in the mountains? The mountains as in Asheville? There's something about Asheville....

Hey Sherrill, your client reached out to the biological mother, not the other way around. Hmmm, what do you think of that. It's getting deeper.
Really, at this point I'm darn glad the media is involved and keeping the pressure on the adoptive parents.

SP, CP, and EP meet Carolyn at the burger joint. CP contacting Carolyn in 2010 is suspicious. Again, this looks like a money grab. Meet Carolyn, hope she throws some cash out for past presents not received, basically pimp out EP to Carolyn for as long as possible. Hell, they would probably give her back to Carolyn for a few hundred bucks. Not like anyone would know about it and the checks would still be coming in from the State. But Carolyn doesn't offer anything, maybe oblivious to the attempt, so now EP can't see her anymore.

I wonder what young Erica thought would be different at age 20 that she would consider talking to Carolyn? I work with kids all day, everyday. Majority can't fathom how they will be at any point in the future...emotionally, employment ideas...anything. Such insight into a developmentally disabled 12 year old's internal awareness. Also, lets not pretend that an adopted parent is good with their child associating with their biological parents. Casey never says that she is not okay with Erica being with Carolyn, always saying that Erica doesn't want to. Reality is that Erica probably expressed a curiosity to meet her biological parents. Most adopted parents would discourage it, especially at Erica's age, but due to Casey also being adopted and not meeting her bio parents, she allowed it. Casey is teetering on being an adopted parent and someone who was adopted. Once Erica left the meeting with Carolyn, Casey probably grilled her with questions that made Erica uncomfortable...probably to the point that future meetings with Carolyn would feel more of a hassle than they were worth. This probably caused major friction between Casey and Erica (possibly Sandy too, but probably not) The act of meeting birth parents while living with adopted parents equals that of committing adultary, at least from the adopted parents perspective. They are in the frame of mind that "we gave Erica everything and she goes and wants to meet this stranger who claims to have some kind of connection!!" If a parent is crazy enough, this act could be seen as unforgivable, which leads to anger and whatever act happened after that. My profiling for the day :)

Good point on 12-year-olds not having any thought to what they might want or how they might feel when they are 20. Just another clue that Erica did not write those Facebook messages to Carolyn.

BBM
- Can somebody please clarify something for me. People keep mentioning that Casey was adopted. Do we know that as a fact? Or are people confusing the bio mom, Carolyn, with the adoptive woman, Casey. (I refuse to call Casey a mom...) We know that Carolyn was adopted as a child...but was Casey?

BBM[/COLOR] [/B]- Can somebody please clarify something for me. People keep mentioning that Casey was adopted. Do we know that as a fact? Or are people confusing the bio mom, Carolyn, with the adoptive woman, Casey. (I refuse to call Casey a mom...) We know that Carolyn was adopted as a child...but was Casey?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I talked out of my pooper on that one. I did read that Carolyn was adopted on WS, never about Casey. Forget about that snippet of my hypothetical. The more I read, the more I think it was an attempt to find out if Carolyn would throw some money from time to time for Erica and indications were that Carolyn did not have the means or just never brought it up. :seeya:

Wouldn't the FBI be able to get CP/SP phone records and trace phone numbers. To verify CP/SP even spoke with this Nan. I'm wondering if the number is disconnected if FBI could trace whom it belong to at one time? With all the tech. these days you would thing so. Just wondering.

More information from the Salisbury Post about the FB messages:

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20130905/SP01/130909830/1016

The conversations began in April 2010 when Casey Parsons reached out to Carolyn...

SBM

Thank you for the update. That scraps my idea that Carolyn reached out to Casey a few years after searching for her own biological family in 2007.

So, now I ask the big question:

What was it exactly that caused Casey to seek out Erica's biological Mom in May 2010, talking for 8 months and eventually allowing them to meet at What-A-Burger in January 2011. And even more importantly, what exactly changed shortly after that meeting?

https://twitter.com/WBTV_News

David Joel Whisenant ‏@DavidWhisenant 3h
Lawyer for #EricaParsons adopt mom says he didn't see contradiction in FB messages, says they show Erica really loved Casey.
Retweeted by WBTV_News
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Carlyle, do yourself a favor. Stop talking. The more you talk, the worse you look. Turn off your phone, lock your office door, and head out to Mt. Ulla to get the cows ready for the fair.

Wow...I don't have any words. Really Casey? So you finally get called out and so you're switching your story YET AGAIN!?

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23352040/adoptive-mom-duped-by-missing-teens-biological-grandmother

Carlyle Sherrill says that Erica's adoptive mother, Casey Parsons, has just now come to realize that the woman referred to as "Nan", the one Casey says she gave Erica to live with in November of 2011, may not be who she claimed to be.

"Exactly," Sherrill told WBTV. "Now she's embarrassed she felt that way, probably, I think it's finally dawning on her that Nan's not who she thought she was."

SBM

Thank you for the update. That scraps my idea that Carolyn reached out to Casey a few years after searching for her own biological family in 2007.

So, now I ask the big question:

What was it exactly that caused Casey to seek out Erica's biological Mom in May 2010, talking for 8 months and eventually allowing them to meet at What-A-Burger in January 2011. And even more importantly, what exactly changed shortly after that meeting?

Didn't Carolyn say in a early interview that when they met at What a burger, Casey was talking about having to give Erica back (health issues for Casey) But nothing was said about Carolyns reply or reasons that didn't happen. I am assuming Car was not in a position to take her, more or less she said no. So to Casey if she didn't take her 100% she wasn't going get to see her at all. I don't think it has anything to do with her disappearance other than shows Casey was already getting tired of E. =-(

What's probably going to be more embarrassing to CP is those bracelets she'll soon be wearing.

Wow...I don't have any words. Really Casey? So you finally get called out and so you're switching your story YET AGAIN!?

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23352040/adoptive-mom-duped-by-missing-teens-biological-grandmother

Oh But no, Dr Phil, she's not missing, she's with Nan. Then Dr. Phil would say but she's been missing going on 2 years now, and then once again CP would say but she's not missing, she's with Nan. It made me sick to hear that over and over again and now all of a sudden, Oh wow, there's no Nan? I believe all of that just like I believe the sky is falling on me right now. :banghead:
Edited to add maybe she should have used some of poor Erica's money on acting classes to learn how to tell a better story and make people believe it.

I don't know if that is true. Would the police actually take a headcount of all the family members and record who all was in the house? When we called police because of burglary, they did not ask about my children or take down their names.

In the case of a burglary in the house, they wouldn't. In this case it was violence in the home and all present should be documented.

Regarding Dr. Phil. He pays "licensing fees" etc..so, YES he does pay people to be on his show. He'll pay for a license to use some dumb picture or something else. It's still the same thing, money to killers and abusers. I am SURE he paid SP and CP. JMO

Well, this Casey learned from the best: the 'other' Casey who gave her child to an imagi-nanny, except now we are dealing with Nan the imagi-granny. Really sick of these so-called parents that lie and play games when a child is 'missing'. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon