NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I don't have any words. Really Casey? So you finally get called out and so you're switching your story YET AGAIN!?

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23352040/adoptive-mom-duped-by-missing-teens-biological-grandmother

My reaction to the article overall is: OMG!!! :banghead:

And he doesn't see the contradiction to her whole story in this paragraph?
The Parsons claim they last saw Erica in November of 2011, and last spoke to her in February of 2012, but in a Facebook message from March 2013, Casey Parsons tells Carolyn that Erica is taking driver's ed, that she's gone away for the weekend but will be back in a couple of days and that there was a family picture made recently.

"I didn't really see a contradiction. I think Casey's message was that Erica was fine and it's been her message throughout that she left her in good hands and that was always her belief up until just recently," Sherrill added.

:scared::stormingmad:

My reaction to the article overall is: OMG!!! :banghead:

:scared::stormingmad:

Really, well a couple hundred days have passed and she's still not back from her weekend trip, but there are no contradictions, no sir, none whatsoever.
This guy seems a little too slow to be a lawyer.

The name "Casey" has been forever tarnished. Really, who would have thought that two females could come up with such similar stories, delay reporting their missing daughters, and carry on as these two have? Wow.

The name "Casey" has been forever tarnished. Really, who would have thought that two females could come up with such similar stories, delay reporting their missing daughters, and carry on as these two have? Wow.

I've had the same thought.

Don't forget CP had all those JonBenet and Susan Smith related materials seized by LE.

Any explanation as to the make believe story that is taking Erica to drivers education class? Either have a reason, or assume that your client Casey is delusional. If delusional, than anything she has said could be fantasy. Here's the thing. If Casey was duped, why would Nan return her the first time and risk being discovered? If Erica was going to be kidnapped, seems like pictures with her on horses and continued communication would possibly leave nan susceptible to being discovered as a fraud, especially since Carolyn is who introduced her. Finally, if Nan and Carolyn are in cahoots, why would Carolyn continue to ask Casey where Erica is, getting hostile as to erica being her daughter and letting her stay where she wants plus completely making up stories about camping and driving classes. Doesn't add up

Well, the first Casey wrote the script that this new Casey is now following and others yet to come will also follow. :facepalm:

As far as the name Casey being tarnished, I live in Stuart, FL. Less than a mile from me lived previous child molester, admitted child murderer Claude Davis. He recently died of natural causes, but within the last year admitted to murdering Andrea Parsons. His co defendant is in jail awaiting trial. Claude couldn't be tried again after he was acquitted years ago with the Parson case even after he confessed.

if Nan and Carolyn are in cahoots, why would Carolyn continue to ask Casey where Erica is, getting hostile as to erica being her daughter and letting her stay where she wants plus completely making up stories about camping and driving classes. Doesn't add up

CarP was doing a family search during those years,
so maybe this Nan was just a rare online connection & not a person CarP regularly saw.
Because of that project, CarP would have been making a lot of one time contacts.
Not too many women have friendships with the mother of a one time old affair.

So far CarP has only said that she NOW knows the real bio grandmother is deceased.
But I wish CarP would speak directly to CP's claims that CarP is the one who connected CP to this Nan.

There is another woman CB who found CarP's bio parents for her & I am
wondering if CarP put CP in touch with CB who could be the one who told CP about Nan.

O/t, it's looking like remains have been found in the Elaina Steinfurth case. :(

So now CP/SP and their lawyer are going to try to pin Erica's disappearance on bio-mom, Carolyn. But, Casey has already gone on national TV and said that Erica went with "Nan" in November 2011 and stopped contact in February 2012. However, Carolyn has given the media and (I assume) law enforcement a print out of Facebook messages from Casey alluding that Erica is still part of the family in the spring of 2013. (taking driving lessons and a family portrait).

Most likely they will claim that the Facebook messages between Carolyn and Casey were faked. Do we know if LE have requested records from Facebook? Would there need to be a warrant issued in order to get those records?

Or are they just trying to create reasonable doubt at this point?

"CarP was doing a family search during those years,
so maybe this Nan was just a rare online connection & not a person CarP regularly saw.
Because of that project, CarP would have been making a lot of one time contacts.
Not too many women have friendships with the mother of a one time old affair."

I can understand that CarP could have met a shady person online, whether looking for her birth parents or on Facebook. This shady person would have talked to Casey for 8 months before Casey met her. If this was just a person CarP met one time, I would think this mystery person posing as Erica's grandmother would be fearful that she would be discovered by any random conversation between Casey and someone who Nan says she knows or is related to. But the conversation continued, multiple home visits continued, continued Facebook messages and phone calls continued. It's not like Nan knew Casey would forget her number or delete Facebook accounts. Then one day, after calling and asking permission to keep her longer, Nan decides to kidnap Erica. Still sounds far fetched

graush26, Sounds "far fetched" is putting it mildly. Delusional, I might buy...

Registered User Join Date: Sep 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solariis View Post
Wow...I don't have any words. Really Casey? So you finally get called out and so you're switching your story YET AGAIN!?

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23352040/a...al-grandmother
-------------------------------------------------------
My reaction to the article overall is: OMG!!!

Quote:
The Parsons claim they last saw Erica in November of 2011, and last spoke to her in February of 2012, but in a Facebook message from March 2013, Casey Parsons tells Carolyn that Erica is taking driver's ed, that she's gone away for the weekend but will be back in a couple of days and that there was a family picture made recently.

"I didn't really see a contradiction. I think Casey's message was that Erica was fine and it's been her message throughout that she left her in good hands and that was always her belief up until just recently," Sherrill added.

So if the Parson last saw Erica in late 2011, and claim to have talked to her in Feb 12. Then misplaced Zan's phone# , Facebook page,messages, any photo's sent. But in March 2013 Lo and Behold CP knows were she is because she's taking driver's ed, and gone for the weekend with a sibling, and had a family pic taken.How is she going to splain this new info to LE? Can't they find that so called teacher/tutor that CP claimed lived nextdoor to Zan that was gonna tuor Erica? Ack, nevermind they don;t exist, got to close to the rabbit hole for a sec.

We need someone to put together a timeline (including all of CP's claims).

We need someone to put together a timeline (including all of CP's claims).

ACandyRose has a great timeline in her signature. I'm not sure if I am allowed to link it here...

It is a great place to get all the info if somebody wants to specifically look at all the claims CP has made.

Affidavit narrative has Casey telling her sister that she could not stand to look at Erica and asked her to take care of her. Erica arrived with bruising on the butt and legs. Casey is said to have picked up Erica only in fear that she would be in trouble for cashing checks. Other family members describe Casey as mentally and physically abusive. Erica is described as introverted and quiet.

But when it comes to Facebook messages, Erica speaks with confidence and with undying love for her parents. Casey would like you to believe that everyone else is lying. She has just been duped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery