NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlyle, do yourself a favor. Stop talking. The more you talk, the worse you look. Turn off your phone, lock your office door, and head out to Mt. Ulla to get the cows ready for the fair.

I went to church with this man. From what I know he is a good man. He needs to drop these clients before they bring him down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I went to church with this man. From what I know he is a good man. He needs to drop these clients before they bring him down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

IMVHO, he is the one who has been 'duped'. It must be extremely difficult for an attorney when they realize their clients are 'Full of you know what'.

Casey said that they couldn't give erica presents like Nan. Inventory list made by LEO includes close to 10 cell phones, multiple computers and laptops, etc. Also, Casey says that Erica was their niece before their daughter. A married in sister in law, separated from her husband, while getting pregnant by another man and Casey can put that together as describing Erica as a one time niece. Not technically untrue I guess, but a reach. What else. How about Casey telling Carolyn that they may have to give erica up because of her being sick. Carolyn said that erica was all coo coo caw caw and that she didn't want to break up what appeared to be a family bond. Then later, Casey says she didn't want to sign no papers to give Nan guardianship or whatever because Casey wasn't sure she was emotionally ready for that step. She was ready before, what changed? I mean if Casey is hinting that Carolyn had something to do with the disappearance because she is the one that sent this mysterious Nan, why would Carolyn go to that level when she could have taken her at the burger joint with no issue? I'm just beating a dead horse. I mean, Casey is a surrogate who will lie about miscarriages to sell a baby to the highest bidder. She will blog about cycles and tubal locations and knows all the ends and outs about foreclosures, SSI, and all other rob the system techniques. Shady shady shady

Soooooo, are we going to get new Mr. and Mrs. Parsons interviews on the Dr. Phil show and the Salisbury Post now that Casey's attorney claims she was duped? :banghead:

Apparently this is one of those cases when all else fails, act stupid !!

I'm waiting for them to get their own attorneys. If they don't one is guilty of some crime and the other is complicit. Time will tell

So casey was adopted too not ust Carolyn? That is one bizare family tree...

*sorry the ipad decided to let me read back... Q Answered :)

SP has told the world that he let CP make all the decisions as far as the children. To me his aim is primarily to distance himself from any culpability in Erica's disappearance. I hope he proves to be the weak link.

Has Carolyn publicly denied introducing the Parsonses (thanks to a previous post, I am not referring to them in a grammatically correct manner...seriously, thanks!) to the "Nan" figure? If I were a reporter, I'd ask that question. It seems important.

Is it safe to assume that these Facebook messages have been provided by Carolyn? I can't say that I think that she is smart enough to falsify them. However, I think it is likely that Casey could have been lying to Carolyn about Erica to get Carolyn off of her back. Not that it helps Casey to lie about that, especially since the attorney wants the attention on Carolyn. Although...

If there is anyone here who seems to be easily duped, it's Carolyn. I can't rule out the possibility that she was played by a human trafficker and maybe still doesn't realize it. Also, I don't buy into the theory that Casey contacted her; I think Carolyn's research into genealogy just before Jan. '11 led her to contact the Parsonses.

I can't rule out the possibility that these were white lies by Casey. If Carolyn called me for any reason, I'd do whatever it takes to blow her off, too. Just a different point of view...

I think it can be ruled out for Carolyn hiring someone to take erica because she's out of jobs more than in. I don't see where she would get those funds...

*It was my twin that only I can see. BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOVE IT!

I don't think they can claim any messages sent from a pc as fake because they could trace the ip address. Unless she is going to blame them on the son too :/

Or do what I do, put JMO at the end. No matter what I write, even if it's factual, I put JMO or IMO. You can even put it in your siggy, and that counts as well. Or..you can use :twocents: :moo:

OOPS...quoted post is gone. :)

Has Carolyn publicly denied introducing the Parsonses (thanks to a previous post, I am not referring to them in a grammatically correct manner...seriously, thanks!) to the "Nan" figure? If I were a reporter, I'd ask that question. It seems important.

Is it safe to assume that these Facebook messages have been provided by Carolyn? I can't say that I think that she is smart enough to falsify them. However, I think it is likely that Casey could have been lying to Carolyn about Erica to get Carolyn off of her back. Not that it helps Casey to lie about that, especially since the attorney wants the attention on Carolyn. Although...

If there is anyone here who seems to be easily duped, it's Carolyn. I can't rule out the possibility that she was played by a human trafficker and maybe still doesn't realize it. Also, I don't buy into the theory that Casey contacted her; I think Carolyn's research into genealogy just before Jan. '11 led her to contact the Parsonses.

I can't rule out the possibility that these were white lies by Casey. If Carolyn called me for any reason, I'd do whatever it takes to blow her off, too. Just a different point of view...

According to what I have read, Carolyn met Erica once and messaged back and forth a few times (if that). Other than giving birth to Erica, Carolyn really is not a player in any of this. These people live on the computer and phones. What the hell could be talked about for 3 months between Casey and Nan? Being able to spit out birthdays and names is good for an hour or so< but what else? Casey sure isnt saying. How about, where is your son...the bio father of Erica? Casey isn't even sure if he is married. This doesnt come up in conversation? Especially after Erica and Casey plan to find bio dad. Erica allegedly went with Nan 3 times in two months. Human Traffickers dont wait around to make a move. If their names are anonymous and they have the child, they would be in the best position to do what traffickers do. I agree, Carolyn looks to be easily fooled, but so what. Where is the sketch of what Nan looks like? I picture her like Mrs. Claus, having endless gifts for her nowhere to be found son's one night stand adopted 12 year old.

Considering that the woman for whom CP was a surrogate has no doubt that CP was looking to sell her baby to the highest bidder I wouldn't think it was a stretch to think that she'd do the same type of thing with an adopted child.
As far as who is more cunning, I do tend to lean toward CP rather than the biological mother. To me it seems that CP always has an eye out for the main chance.

Curious as to what Erica would do to cause her to be spanked to point of bruising. Or what would cause Casey to be furious with her...to not be able to look at her face. I never hear anything bad about Erica. Has Casey described Erica in a negative light besides the whole calling her a ***** comment. Has anyone said Erica was a burden?

In the Messages to Carolyn she says how much of a beautiful child she was :/

Has Carolyn publicly denied introducing the Parsonses ... to the "Nan" figure? If I were a reporter, I'd ask that question. It seems important.

I have brought this up before & nobody seems to have heard anything about that, so it has likely not been mentioned.

Is it safe to assume that these Facebook messages have been provided by Carolyn?

I don't think she provided them, but I did read that she confirmed they were authentic here ...

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23341804/online-messages-show-contradictions-in-story-of-missing-teen which says ...

But online conversations obtained by WBTV show Casey Parsons giving Erica's biological mother updates on the teen's life as recently as March 2013. The conversations were obtained by WBTV reporter David Whisenant & confirmed as accurate by Erica's biological mother, Carolyn.

However, I think it is likely that Casey could have been lying to Carolyn about Erica to get Carolyn off of her back. If there is anyone here who seems to be easily duped, it's Carolyn. I can't rule out the possibility that she was played by a human trafficker and maybe still doesn't realize it. Also, I don't buy into the theory that Casey contacted her; I think Carolyn's research into genealogy just before Jan. '11 led her to contact the Parsonses. I can't rule out the possibility that these were white lies by Casey. If Carolyn called me for any reason, I'd do whatever it takes to blow her off, too. Just a different point of view...

I agree that these are all possibilities.

Casey isn't even sure if he is married. This doesnt come up in conversation? Especially after Erica and Casey plan to find bio dad.

I might infer that these things happened but I haven't read yet any of these things actually did happen, have you ?

Where is the sketch of what Nan looks like?

I think this is a valid point. I brought this up before that the police would want to identify this person named "Nan" by showing pictures ... but nobody here wanted to hear it because many of the public have already convicted CP. But logically the police would have to go about finding proof that it is so.

You're welcome to your "Just a different point of view"...

Here's mine...

It doesn't make any difference if Carolyn searched the sewers of Mooresville for somebody who would pretend to be "Nan" in some conspiracy to get Erica away from Casey Parsons.

Bottom line is that Casey Parsons stated she was in contacted with "Nan" via "Nan's Facebook" and that "Nan" knew everything about the Parsons family, so she says, this person must have really been Erica's real "Nan." It doesn't take a rocket scientist to learn just about everything they want to know about Casey Parsons and her children by going to her "Meet Our Family" web page or her online diary about her Tubal Ligation Reversal Surgery in 2003 where she lists all her children names and birth dates.

Casey stated in TWO major media interviews that she willingly drove Erica to Mooresville THREE TIMES to met this "Nan" person for the so called "drop off" of Erica, for TWO weekend trips (in September and November) and the final trip in December. Sandy Parsons stated on Dr. Phil that he was with them the third trip in December 2011, although he stated that he stayed in his vehicle, patted Erica on the head, and just watched as Erica, with her purse and new boots, and no suitcase, was taken to "Nan's" SUV across the parking lot, where, according to Casey, somebody named Strawberry, another named Kelly, and "Nan" were waiting with a new wardrobe for Erica.

And apparently off they drove to "Never Never Land" with Erica.

Casey stated after Erica was gone to live with "Nan" that she did not keep any phone numbers, no e-mail address, no facebook link, no photos she claimed "Nan" sent her of the farm and horses. Nothing, ZIP!! Casey even said they were invited by "Nan" to visit the farm and Erica but Casey clearly told Dr. Phil and millions of viewers that neither she nor Sandy ever visited "Nan" or Erica at the farm.

I don't doubt that Casey blew Carolyn off, looks like she did it successfully for two years, and apparently that didn't just include Carolyn but all members of both Casey and Sandy's family!! So who was duped by whom?

In my opinion, Casey washed her hands of Erica, but she didn't get rid of those monthly checks, did she? Casey wasn't duped. Follow the money...

This is bugging the crapola out of me... Where is this little girl? Bring back the Old school Interrogation and they might get somewhere... JMO

More contradictions in FB messages from CP to Carolyn:

November 2011: On FB, CP tells Carolyn that Erica went camping with T, CP&#8217;s sister.

24 February 2013: CP tells Carolyn via FB that Erica has spent time with CP&#8217;s aunt and the aunt has been helping Erica with her school work.

20 March 2013: Last FB message from CP to Carolyn. CP tells Carolyn that Erica and BP (oldest daughter of the Parsons) are in Asheville with CP&#8217;s aunt.

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...-x2019-story-about-missing-teen-erica-parsons

BP has 3 or more Different FB accounts. I can't see anything about going away on any of them at that time :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*