NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've even had it run across my mind that perhaps James did hurt Erica but he was not aware of how badly she was hurt and she died, and his parents kept that from him. Casey seems the type that would be a huge mama bear when it comes to her kids and I could see her protecting him even now.

It was just a thought I had. I really don't believe it myself but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it happened this way.

I know because clothes are all you need in this world. It doesn't matter if you're a serial killer or a child predator once you show us the clothes we know that everything will be just fine.

Haha. I just pictured a big food-vendor like van full of new clothes pulling up to a college campus. I can guarantee it would be full of girls within 10 minutes. :floorlaugh: moo

Not sure if it's in their area but if it comes down to it, this organization may help with the dogs if even for contacts.

Welcome to Brother Wolf Animal Rescue! http://www.bwar.org/

I really don't think any of you need to worry about the dogs. They look fine as long as they have water, food and shelter. I don't believe they abandoned them. I think they probably treated their personal dogs better than Erica! After all CP talked about them in her posting about Meet My Family while she excluded Erica!

I feel like they probably weren't allowed to take the dogs where they moved (Many places in NC don't allow dogs to live inside dwellings). They probably have someone feeding and watering them. If they don't, the Humane Society will step in.

I don't know where most of you live. In NC and in most of the South, dogs don't live inside the house. To be healthy and happy, they just need a safe shelter outside, food, exercise, love, vet care, grooming and water. Almost no one I know keeps their dogs inside unless it is a small lap dog. Most rental dwellings won't even allow it.

Could they have used one of the kennel sites to sell EP as a cover up so if LE did do a search their tracks would be covered maybe??? I hope they find her soon prayers also didn't the guy that kicked the door down to help rescue AB GD MK in Ohio he received a lot of attention for his McDonalds food just a thought since CP seems to like using other cases to build her own fantasy story!!!

Hmm. I don't see them outright selling her on some underground ring, but I could see how someone who met to buy a dog, and was already of questionable character, saw the dysfunction and made a deal- not
on the spot though, over time.
I wonder if LE can analyze phone calls/emails and see if someone continued to contact them after the purchase of a dog and then stopped calling. Jmo

I don't know where most of you live. In NC and in most of the South, dogs don't live inside the house. To be healthy and happy, they just need a safe shelter outside, food, shelter, love, vet care, grooming and water. Almost no one I know keeps their dogs inside unless it is a small lap dog. Most rental dwellings won't even allow it.

I don't know what part of NC you live in, but my 50 lb lap dog is sitting in the recliner with me :)

She has it better than a lot of children.

There are a lot of people in NC that keep "yard dogs."

According to SP, as reported to WCNC-TV today, only CP has moved out; SP intends to stay in the home in Salisbury.

yeah, if it was just me leavin?uhaul not required. more lies...

The middle child?

But would she be the middle? I haven't really paid much attention to the ages of the other kids.

Huhmmmm, the article I read didn't use the word "middle.'

I'll have to look for the link, but the reporter quoted Sandy Parsons saying that Erica's initials are

dead center

Kinda like being "with" Nan?

Didn't the article also say that the kids' names had barbed wire surrounding them?

I don't read much into the barbed wire--very common tattoo element. Honestly I don't read much into the tattoo at all, other than to say I'm very certain Casey has no such mementos. Sandy may have actually cared at some point.

I don't know where most of you live. In NC and in most of the South, dogs don't live inside the house. To be healthy and happy, they just need a safe shelter outside, food, exercise, love, vet care, grooming and water. Almost no one I know keeps their dogs inside unless it is a small lap dog. Most rental dwellings won't even allow it.

im born and raised in the south.....dogs are part of the family and kept indoors. dogs are pack animals and tend to NOT be happy when left outdoors away from their "family".....dogs always behave better and are better family members when kept inside w/ the family.

besides that, they went to live w/ family...no excuse not to take the other family members.....however, we already know what the parsons think about family members....not much.

I think any generalizing about a state or a region is a bad idea. I live in a metropolitan area and lots of people have Labrador-sized dogs while living in apartment complexes. The apartment complexes all have those dog waste bag dispensers placed all around the grounds, including the one I live in now. I'm sure the more urban areas of Charlotte, Asheville, etc are the same. You don't see a lot of yard dogs around here, thank god.

Hmm, if Sandy is going to stay and she moved out, maybe he woke up and smelled the coffee. The fact that he even talked to and apologized to the media guys outside the house says a lot.

I don't think she'd ever admit she was wrong, and, in my opinion, in her dying monotone breath will be the words, "She's with Nan."

Agreed though, that was a pretty big U-haul van for moving just one persons stuff but then again, maybe she claimed all that furniture and appliances were hers.

Since I was born and raised in the area where Erica lived, I only brought the dog situation up because so many of you were worried about the dogs left at the Parsons, maybe even suggesting calling animal control. You would need to call animal control on at least 75% of dog owners in the rural areas in that case and they would ignore the call. Many of my relatives and friends raised packs of hunting dogs and most people keep their pet dogs outdoors inside a fence. I was just trying to explain that it was more normal for dogs to be left outside in rural areas around here

MY adult kids and I do live in the Charlotte-Asheville area. My daughter, who is such a big animal lover that she climbed a large hollow oak tree to rescue 3 baby orphaned raccoons, took 3 months of searching to find a place to live with her 90 pound sweet well trained Lab(stops and goes on command with no leach). Most landlords in this region don't want dogs inside dwellings, especially the larger dogs.

Anyway, it looks like my reassurance was taken as something else. I was just trying to assure you guys that dogs in a fence with food and water are usually well cared for and not to be concerned about them as it is normal and healthy for this area.

I was one of the people (maybe the only person) who mentioned animal control. However, that was in direct response to reports that made it sound like the Parsons had literally abandoned the dogs outside. I just meant I hoped someone got to them before they ran out of clean water. It was before we knew SP was staying there. I wasn't meaning to come across as implying that simply being outside for a few days was going to harm the dogs. I'm not a dog person and don't have a firm opinion on indoor/outdoor, as long as the dogs are being fed, watered, given a place to sleep out of the elements. Not, for example, tied up in the yard and left to stand out in the snow like my ex-neighbors used to do. :(

But again--at the time it sounded like the dogs has been left to their fate with a bag of food and no reported source of clean water.

Divide and conquer! "IF" CP moved out and SP is still staying there, now would be a great time to reinterview SP! Though IMO SP is only saying he is staying there to prevent breakins or someone vandalizing the home, since it belongs to his parents. Why otherwise would the dog food bag have been placed outside? UNLESS the dogfood bag was full of trash! Just thought of that. ;)

Videos don't always play on my computer. I'm positive it's user error somewhere, but anyway, out of curiosity, what brand of dog food were they feeding the dogs?

Can someone help clarify for me....The Parsons' live in Salisbury (or they did last week)...did they say they dropped Erica off at a Mooresville McDonald's or McDonalds near their home in Salisbury? I just want to make sure we are focusing on the right area because the two areas are approximately 30-45 minutes apart depending on traffic. (Mooresville traffic is horrible but that is the quickest route to Asheville where "Nan" supposedly lives)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme