NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I was trying to figure out too. Where did BP end up staying I wonder? I don't think I remember seeing how old she is. Is she still school age?

I don't think she is a minor. If she is and was living with CP & SP, she would have been removed with the younger kids and also had supervised visits. Since she helped them move, that's not the case. No idea where she lived previously, nor where she lives now.

Did anyone meet Nan besides CP?

Not thet we know of ... no reports of that happening.

Have the siblings been questioned?

Sure they have ...
but that is one of the many things that have NOT been released to the public.

I really want to find out what the siblings say

So would everyone else :)

I don't think the reporters can talk to minors without parental permission ...
which obviously won't be given.

And it would seem that the 2 who reported Erica missing are choosing not to do much interviewing with the media. Actually I think that LE probably told them NOT to talk to the media while LE investigate.

Personally I think CP is a stay at home mom trying to scam for money
but she doesn't seem to me to be involved with really hardened criminals.
There has been no talk of things like drug connections, etc.
She really doesn't seem like a mastermind to me ...
it would probably be a fluke if she found someone with a connection to a sex slave trafficker.

The only one in the extended family who seems might have real criminal connections is Erica's bio dad.
He has a long rap sheet & seems to have been arrested every couple years during his adult life.
He also spent time in prison where he made criminal connections.
Erica is his daughter & he knows all the facts ...
so if someone was going to sell Erica to a sex slave ring ... I think it would be him.

That is why I am trying to find out more about him & his ex-wives or girlfriends ...
because to pull it off, he would have had to enlist the aid of some women (like the infamous "Nan").

JMO

I don't think she is a minor. If she is and was living with CP & SP, she would have been removed with the younger kids and also had supervised visits. Since she helped them move, that's not the case. No idea where she lived previously, nor where she lives now.

BP was married on 7/2 and is now BSE

I don't think services would remove a 16/17 year old unless they wanted to be removed. A few years back when I was in high school my best friend was reported to services. She was 15 at the time. Her two younger siblings were placed with an aunt, but when they talked to her they asked what she wanted if she felt like she was in danger ect. She said that she really wanted to stay with her mom and that she was old enough to look after her own well being (making herself food, cleaning up after herself ect) and they accepted that and let her stay as she wanted. Now different time and all, but if Brooke is 17 I don't think they would force her to go if she didn't want to. Not to mention by the time the court process was under way she would of aged out anyway.

In the beginning there was hope that some great aunt came in and took her away and saved her from that awful life. Then CP told her story of what happened. Now I just hope Erica gets justice. Nothing can ever undo whatever awful she was put through.

(respectfully snipped) Personally I think CP is a stay at home mom trying to scam for money
but she doesn't seem to me to be involved with really hardened criminals.
There has been no talk of things like drug connections, etc.
She really doesn't seem like a mastermind to me ...
it would probably be a fluke if she found someone with a connection to a sex slave trafficker. (snipped)

Good post, 2rose! You just might be right about the bio dad, but I have some other thoughts on this to add:

While I agree that we have not seen any criminal connections to CP, she does seem to be rather active on the internet. From the Dr. Phil interview, it sounds like she found the family that was looking for a surrogate through the internet. We know she was active on blogs regarding tubal reversal, and managed to find a way to get the surgery done in Mexico. She claims that "Nan" first contacted her through social media. We know she has experience in selling dogs and other things via the internet.

I get the impression that she is pretty savvy with finding things on the internet and suspect that she is quite capable of finding somebody that wanted to buy a 13 year old child, for whatever reason. I hope the FBI is going through their computers (past and present) with a fine toothed comb.

Edit to add: We also know that bio-mom, CarP, was quite active on the internet doing a search for her own biological family and found a woman who was key to her successfully locating them. I just keep getting a feeling that these things could all somehow be related. (Just one of many theories.)

We also know that bio-mom, CarP, was quite active on the internet doing a search for her own biological family and found a woman who was key to her successfully locating them. I just keep getting a feeling that these things could all somehow be related. (Just one of many theories.)

Yea me too ! And that's why I think it could have been an inside job ...
someone who knew the family dysfunctions & that the adoptive parents could be easily conned
... since they really didn't care much for Erica, they would let her go easily.

MOO

Why was EP returned after living with her aunt for a year?

Why do I get the feeling that the dad is not buying CP's story, and why do I feel like he really doesnt have a clue about what happened, and just believed his wife in regards to where Erica went ?

Why was EP returned after living with her aunt for a year?

It's been said (I think via the person Erica went to live with temporarily, I guess the aunt?) that CP was nervous about continuing to take Erica's checks if she didn't live there. Yes, it seems ironic.

Well lets see, it probably took him a month to report it because he finally realized how normal people lived and realized CP could not threaten him in any way. I'm sure he's learned most about what he knows about life from her.

As far as Erica being in the backyard? Unless he participated in what happened to her he only knows what he was told or overheard. There's been time to move her if that's the case. But then again as much as CP lies I'm sure she's told a few to James in the past.

It all boils down to this and this alone, Where is Erica?
Fact...The people who were her legally adoptive family guardians cannot produce or account for this child that was in their care. There is no doubt she was beat by CP as evidenced by her being left with a relative for 8 mos. I've been here far too long to think a tiger can change it's stripes.

I don't care what questions a defense attorney might try to muddle the case with, a precious child is missing and may be dead. Ultimately the persons responsible for her care are accountable and need to be held accountable!

I completely agree with the part I underlined above.

If you knew or suspected that your parents killed your sibling (and plus, thus far have gotten away with it), you may be too scared to come forward right away - or at all - for fear they could disappear you as well. Just saying.

I completely agree with the part I underlined above.

If you knew or suspected that your parents killed your sibling (and plus, thus far have gotten away with it), you may be too scared to come forward right away - or at all - for fear they could disappear you as well. Just saying.

There's also that Erica was gone for 8 months before and came back. With that he probably didn't suspect anything for a year to a year and a half, and then when he did start asking questions was when things got weird.

I don't know if any of you reddit, but there is a thread over there where a cop is talking about doing undercover investigations and speaking some about women selling their kids.
He's doing what's called an "AMA" thread, which means "ask me anything"

His insight is interesting.

My link turned to stars, so I guess that means no...

When I was growing up my mother was very abusive to me. I was terrified of her, but I finally broke down and told my grandma what my mom was doing to me and she got mad at me and beat the tar out of me and then went back and told my mom what I had told her and when my mom got a hold of me again she beat me even worse. I learned to shut up and stay out of her way or I'd get it.

Hi Snowbunny... so sorry you went through that! I haven't posted, but I've been following. This case makes me sick. Its like Casey Anthony and Zaher Bakers wicked stepmother rolled into one. UGH! WHERE IS ERICA?

Okay.... Does this help? I summarized them but have screen shots...

Assault on a Child Under 12
Offense Date: 02/04/2010
Guilty
(N. Chapel Street)

Unspecified Charges
Filed: 07/29/2011
(Sutton Road)

Unspecified Charges
Filed: 08/17/2011
(Miller Chapel)

Does anyone know if the Sutton Rd. addy was a residence of SP and CP and if it is in China Grove?

Did anyone meet Nan besides CP?

Not thet we know of ... no reports of that happening

When I first read your question, I was thinking there was no body in the PARSONS family to back up the adoptive mother's claims.

But upon more reflection, I now would like to add that there are 2 real people who CP claims saw her with Erica & the fake bio grandmother ... Strawberry & KG.

"Strawberry" is supposed to be an ex-girlfriend of bio dad
... one of bio mom's statements has said Strawberry is a real person who she has known & disliked.

According to CP, KP is supposed to be a half bio sister of Erica with a daughter ...
at the recent vigil, bio dad's family said KP is real but has 2 sons.

Also the adoptive mother was interviewed by a reporter & CP made this statement ...

"The pictures that we seen at the police station of Jana - Janice JACKSON,
the Strawberry lady, um - the ones they showed me wasn't her. But, then they said they found her at Carolina beach & she was the lady, they have not - actually, refused to show me her picture.
So, I could never identify that lady & don't know what they see & the woman -
if they even went to house too & they refused to show me the picture of Kelly also. So."

I wonder why the media have not interviewed these 2 adults, Strawberry & KP ???
Either way, It would be a coup for the reporter as it goes to proove the veracity of CP's statement!

If these 2 people say they never met Nan & CP & Erica at McDonalds, then we have proof that CP is lying.

OR

If these 2 people say they DID meet at McDonalds, then that is proof that there is more going on in this story.

One thing I find very odd is that LE has not shown CP a picture of Strawberry
... because that would back up her story.

The fact that LE haven't done that, implies that LE doesn't need CP to identify
the woman, because Strawberry has admitted that she WAS there !

MOO

I wish LE would give us more info....are they holding any press conferences at all?

When I first read your question, I was thinking there was no body in the PARSONS family to back up the adoptive mother's claims.

But upon more reflection, I now would like to add that there are 2 real people who CP claims saw her with Erica & the fake bio grandmother ... Strawberry & KG.

"Strawberry" is supposed to be an ex-girlfriend of bio dad
... one of bio mom's statements has said Strawberry is a real person who she has known & disliked.

According to CP, KP is supposed to be a half bio sister of Erica with a daughter ...
at the recent vigil, bio dad's family said KP is real but has 2 sons.

IMO

Also the adoptive mother was interviewed by a reporter & CP made this statement ...

"The pictures that we seen at the police station of Jana - Janice JACKSON,
the Strawberry lady, um - the ones they showed me wasn't her. But, then they said they found her at Carolina beach & she was the lady, they have not - actually, refused to show me her picture.
So, I could never identify that lady & don't know what they see & the woman -
if they even went to house too & they refused to show me the picture of Kelly also. So."

I wonder why the media have not interviewed these 2 adults, Strawberry & KP ???
Either way, It would be a coup for the reporter as it goes to proove the veracity of CP's statement!

If these 2 people say they never met Nan & CP & Erica at McDonalds, then we have proof that CP is lying.

OR

If these 2 people say they DID meet at McDonalds, then that is proof that there is more going on in this story.

One thing I find very odd is that LE has not shown CP a picture of Strawberry
... because that would back up her story.

The fact that LE haven't done that, implies that LE doesn't need CP to identify
the woman, because Strawberry has admitted that she WAS there !

MOO

I don't believe anything about anything CP says, and IMO neither does LE.

IMO

That statement to the reporter makes no sense at all.

I don't believe anything about anything CP says, and IMO neither does LE. IMO That statement to the reporter makes no sense at all.

I can understand the emotion behind that ... nobody deserves uncaring adoptive parents like them.

However, LE has the responsibility to follow the clues in the case, irregardless of any emotion.
They would be negligent if they didn't try to identify all THREE women at the McDonald's with Erica & CP.

We have evidence that Strawberry & CP are REAL people.
So if the police AND FBI never shows their pictures (of the supposed last known people to see Erica) to ANYBODY for possible identification ... then they would be inept ... I seriously doubt that is the case !!!

Therefore you have to analyze WHY LE would NOT show the pictures & do everything they can to identify those women ... OR proove that CP is lying about them. There is no logical reason to just pretend it isn't so ... it is the responsibility of LE to proove it one way or another.
I am sure LE has done that ... they just haven't released the info to the public.
But that is why I am wondering why a smart reporter hasn't followed up on it.
The only thing I can think of is that LE has told Strawberry & KP not to do media interviews.
Does anyone know if people have to follow that request ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob