NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand if this didn't happen, but just want to check, in case ...
Did CarP happen to confirm or deny whether she put someone on the internet in touch with CP
which MAY have started this whole thing ??? Thanks

Yes, I would like to hear more from Carolyn on how she thinks Casey involved her name accusing her as the connection to having somebody contact Casey on the Internet.

I'd also like to know why Casey hates Carolyn so much. In my opinion, it can't be because Carolyn had an affair while married to Casey's brother-in-law because, according to Casey, the whole family lies and hates them since the day she married Sandy, so why would Casey care what Carolyn did?

ACR

Yes, I would like to hear more from Carolyn on how she thinks Casey involved her name accusing her as the connection to having somebody contact Casey on the Internet.

I'd also like to know why Casey hates Carolyn so much. In my opinion, it can't be because Carolyn had an affair while married to Casey's brother-in-law because, according to Casey, the whole family lies and hates them since the day she married Sandy, so why would Casey care what Carolyn did?

ACR

I, too, would like to hear from Carolyn about her involvement in connecting the Parsons with "Nan".

I don't know that Casey hates Carolyn. I know someone else said that, but I still don't know that I can trust anyone in this family. I know that the only person Casey acknowledged frustration with was her sister Robin. I think that was in Dr. Phil.

I can understand if this didn't happen, but just want to check, in case ...
Did CarP happen to confirm or deny whether she put someone on the internet in touch with CP
which MAY have started this whole thing ??? Thanks

Sorry, I was thinking and talking and in a crowd and I did not think to ask her that question..:banghead:

ACR

She did not speak about the family much, I think that she has been told not to IMO. She did speak with Robin and CP's sister after the vigil and things got a little loud, but you could not get close enough to hear clearly. I think that it was concerning CarP's daughter BC, she was very upset because she thought that Robin and CP's mother were there to support CP.:banghead: There were so many things that I wanted to ask, but time was limited and I did not want to interrogate her....

Asheville Police fear a missing 15-year-old girl may be dead

Yea, that video is dated 7 Aug 2013 ... before they dug up the backyard.

Thanks for your replies ... I figured you wouldn't get a chance in the crowd
... but you never know for sure unless you ask.

Thinking of Erica and hoping LE will soon find her.

I don't know what part of NC you live in, but my 50 lb lap dog is sitting in the recliner with me :)

She has it better than a lot of children.

There are a lot of people in NC that keep "yard dogs."

My Samoyed is lying on the tile floor in my master bathroom.

You mean many people in NC get dogs as puppies and once they grow up throw some food and water within reach of the chained dog.:banghead:

Also many people in NC DO keep their dogs inside and treat them as the faithful companions that they are.

I think we all understand that some dogs are kept inside and some are kept outside and both really can be okay depending on the family.

Now back to Erica maybe??

Been away for a few days and was hoping I would return to good news.

Erica, where are you sweet girl?????

WCNC says that the neighbors across the street from the Parsons house in Salisbury have surveillance cameras with recordings for the last 2 years that may give some clues about Erica. They said LE is looking at the recordings now.

WCNC says that the neighbors across the street from the Parsons house in Salisbury have cameras with recordings for 2 years that may give some clues about Erica. They said LE is looking at the recordings now.

Thanks Alcor. Here's the story, some interesting info at the very bottom. I haven't officially heard LE's stance on their story until now. Please correct me if I'm mistaken and they have previously officially stated they do not believe CP/SP's story.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Inve...nce-video-in-missing-teen-case-222276311.html

The adoptive parents, Casey and Sandy Parsons, have said that two years ago they took Erica to stay with a grandmother who lived in Asheville.

Investigators have said they do not believe that story is true
and have not commented on the video and what it might show.

Either way, here's hoping they find some kind of evidence on those tapes!

All the neighbors said now so far is that investigators kept 4 recordings and the neighbors don't know what is on them.

All the neighbors said now so far is that investigators kept 4 recordings and the neighbors don't know what is on them.

Lets hope that they found something and can finally lock these two 'parents' up!

WCNC says that the neighbors across the street from the Parsons house in Salisbury have surveillance cameras with recordings for the last 2 years that may give some clues about Erica. They said LE is looking at the recordings now.

Wow thats something in itself. Who would have thought that anybody would keep surv. footage for two years or longer ! I hope LE finds something useful from them...

Wow thats something in itself. Who would have thought that anybody would keep surv. footage for two years or longer ! I hope LE finds something useful from them...

LOL, yeah, you just never know when your neighbors are video taping you !!

Much less that they kept the videos for TWO YEARS !!

Let's hope, no let's pray that the videos show something, anything, at least some proof that Erica even lived in that house!

:rockon:

Let's hope, no let's pray that the videos show something, anything, at least some proof that Erica even lived in that house!

Makes me wonder if the neighbors watched all those tapes? Wonder what took so long to turn it in?

Investigators have probably been going through the recordings for many days and they just released this little bit of info to the media.

Notice to all my neighbors: Smile you're on candid camera! Now I just need to hook my DVR up to a computer hard drive so that I can store more than 3 days video. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME