NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HerStory,

Could some of these reports on Sandy Parsons be for the oldest son, especially like the two for 6/25/11?

Could some of these be for the oldest son, especially like the two for 6/25/11 for Sandy Parsons?

Maybe? Casey seems to have something in Sept 09, as well. This was four months after the son got his first 'Communicating Threats' charges.

Until this point, the family seems relatively quiet, since Sandy's domestic charges in the 90s. Things seems to 'amp up' with James' arrests. Who were the antagonists? Could Casey and Sandy be covering for their son? Casey seems to be quiet loyal to her inner circle....but vicious with anyone else. I could almost see her holding out to the bitter end, rather than implicate her son for something he *may have* done to Erica.

OR...

She is so malevolent that SHE is the antagonist, and everyone else in that home are just pawns in her deceptive schemes. Maybe a good chunk of James' charges are a result of her provocation and/or outright implications with LE? He seems to be 'levelling out' while staying with his uncle.

I wonder what is going through Sandy's mind while physically separated from his wife? Does he develop a sense of clarity or a sort of panic?

Just thinking....

Could some of these reports on Sandy Parsons be for the oldest son, especially like the two for 6/25/11?

In August 2011 Sandy Wade Jr. applied for marriage license claiming residency at the
well publicized family address of 218 Miller Chapel Road in Salisbury & his bride at <snip> in Landis.
By 2012 he is in the military trained at Ft.Benning in GA then stationed at Ft.Bragg in NC.

Does anyone know if it has ever been confirmed that one of Erica's half sisters talked to her on FB last year, asked her how she was doing and she replied "I'm fine". Supposedly she was going under a different name and this was after she "went to live with Nan".

I don't believe the media has released any confirmation of this.
The daughter has not spoken up one way or the other. However according to this "Salisbury Post"
interview, there are supposed to be some "pictures" (I wonder if she means screen captures?) ...
It sounds like Casey turned to get her bio daughter's confirmation, but she had left the room already.
And Casey invites LE to verify that fact ... so she has no worries there.

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-PARSONSMediaInterviewPt5.pdf

Casey PARSONS: I cannot find no Facebook. Brittany said though that she had it under a different name. Um, Brooke is gone, isn't she? Brooke remembers the day that Brittany said - we actually even have pictures of where Brittany wrote Brooke where the Facebook thing was - my daughter, Brooke - pictures of her saying where she talked to her & Erica replied, "I'm fine."

Reporter: I guess, obviously this could be a law enforcement question too but they don't - they're not answering questions. With cell phone technology, internet technology, court records, you know, where people live, things of that nature, um - search warrants, they can come see your phone records, cell phone records, whatever - you know, why can't they find a 15 year old girl?

Casey PARSONS: To my knowledge, they've never even looked at none of that stuff yet. And why, I don't know. 'Cause I've asked myself the same thing. We've welcomed them to come here & do whatever they have to do. Anything. & they're welcome right this minute. They are. We've told them to dig the yard up, look in our house, look at anything. They're more than welcome to do that. More than welcome.

I added this part where bio mom's daughter in the room gives some kind of confirmation about what Casey said ...

Casey PARSONS: That's what Brittany - Brittany said. Do you remember the name that Brittany said she was going under on the Facebook? When she wrote, "Are you okay?" & she wrote back, "I'm okay."? You don't remember that? Have you got that still on your thing?

Female off camera: She just told me about how she just wrote her about a few months back and all she got from Erica was, "I'm fine."

I am still hung up on the relatively simultaneous arrests of BDG on 8/7 and 8/14 of this year....and TLS, his former/current girlfriend on 8/11. TLS has very blonde hair and the two of them have extensive records.

I am still hung up on the relatively simultaneous arrests of BDG on 8/7 and 8/14 of this year....and TLS, his former/current girlfriend on 8/11. TLS has very blonde hair and the two of them have extensive records.

Yea an unusual co-indidence ! The timeline is ...

2013/07/30 Erica reported missing

It looks like LE may have tried to talk to her bio dad but couldn't find him. They checked
his name in their database and saw he had some outstanding warrants, so on ...

2013/08/07 an "order for arrest" was issued for him.
2013/08/14 when he was a "failure to appear/comply".

So what is he hiding from and why ???

There have been some implications made that Casey has said that Carolyn introduced her to Nan.
But I was reading the Dr. Phil transcript and found that is actually not what was claimed !
Casey actually said that she was contacted by someone who SAID Carolyn referred them.

Casey PARSONS: She knew all of Erica's information, she knew her birthday,
her biological father's name, which we had only met him for like, I had 5
minutes in my whole life. She knew all about him, her birth mother, all her
other half brothers & sisters names. She even knew my other kids, my biological
their names, the city we lived in, she knew my phone number, she knew
everything about us. She said Erica's biological mother had given her the
information to contact us

I tried to mention this before about Carolyn doing genealogical research
and making new contacts that she didn't know very well.
It doesn't mean Carolyn is involved in any fraud as she could be an innocent intermediary.

It happens quite often with genealogy research that people will write someone and say
"I am researching this family so can you refer me to someone that will share family info".

So it may be significant that Carolyn ONLY says "there is no Nan"
but Carolyn never says something along the line of "I didn't refer ANYONE to Casey".

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-PARSONSMediaInterviewPt1.pdf

In this "Salisbury Post" interview, Casey says ...

But, they also told me the girl that was with Strawberry -
her daughter died in a car wreck and that come out that was a lie and she's alive

The person who is alive is supposed to be a daughter of BDG named kelly with 2 sons.
But the girl at the McDonald's is supposed to have had a baby daughter with her.
So since Nan was a fake name, then the people with her could be using fake names too.
It would really help if we had a list for all the children of BDG.

Does anybody know how to access info about a recent death
for a 19 year old in an automobile accident in NC ?

Seems like this whole thing could be a family affair that was unknowingly triggered by
seeing Carolyn's genealogy messages ...

The McDonald's teenager (who may be a daughter of BDG) has a new baby
and wants to learn more about her bio family. So she enlists the aid of
her bio mom and bio grandmother to find her long lost half bio sister Erica.

Am I remembering correct that Casey had thoughts of giving Carolyn Erica in January because of possible financial reasons due to hospital bills? Three months later the family is in a new house?

8: biological grandparents not alive.

I just wanted to add some clarification to this statement ...

Erica's bio paternal grandmother is deceased (but I have not seen anything about her husband being dead).

Erica's bio maternal grandfather is deceased (but I have read that his wife is alive).

Also Erica's bio mom is in a relationship (not sure if they are married or not)
with a man BD who is ALSO adopted and HE found his bio mom and she is from Asheville, NC
[per "Erica's Updates"] ... don't know if it might mean something.

Maybe? Casey seems to have something in Sept 09, as well. This was four months after the son got his first 'Communicating Threats' charges.

Until this point, the family seems relatively quiet, since Sandy's domestic charges in the 90s. Things seems to 'amp up' with James' arrests. Who were the antagonists? Could Casey and Sandy be covering for their son? Casey seems to be quiet loyal to her inner circle....but vicious with anyone else. I could almost see her holding out to the bitter end, rather than implicate her son for something he *may have* done to Erica.

OR...

She is so malevolent that SHE is the antagonist, and everyone else in that home are just pawns in her deceptive schemes. Maybe a good chunk of James' charges are a result of her provocation and/or outright implications with LE? He seems to be 'levelling out' while staying with his uncle.

I wonder what is going through Sandy's mind while physically separated from his wife? Does he develop a sense of clarity or a sort of panic?

Just thinking....

I should also clarify myself, because I was refering to James, and NOT Sandy Jr. SJr is the oldest son. My mistake.

OR...

Just thinking....

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was asking if your records for Sandy Parsons for 6/25/11 for Landis might not be for Sandy Parsons II (Maybe even just traffic violation?) as Voter Registration still shows Sandy and Casey Parsons registered in Concord since 2008 (Wonder if they have valid driver's licenses?) and Sandy Parsons II registered in Landis as of 2010 (Wonder the same-of course now in military-probably innocent kids IMO).

Yes, I think you have the blame game antagonist theory thing going in the right direction there.

Carolyn is a not a mastermind in this or even trying to deflect.

One can see her birthday and her graduation date from high school and see that she likely has learning disabilities.
http://www.schoolsandreunions.com/a_albrownhighalumnireunion_kannapolis_nc_classof-1989_64733.html

You're wasting your time on this rabbit trail.

Carolyn says Nan/Irene doesn't exist so in her mind, how can she introduce them? Further Casey says that Nan contacted her via Facebook and said that she got the information from Carolyn. There was not a formal introduction. Carolyn could have told someone information that was used by someone who then claimed to be Irene but Carolyn most likely was not involved in a criminal manner. However much of the information of Erica's birthday and the biological kids birthdays are online.

Now the original story from the lawyer was that Carolyn sought them out to introduce them to a COUPLE. Then in the interview, it was facebook. This is an inconsistent story.
We have Nan or a Couple (implied two grandparents) or Nan and Strawberry and Kelly -which is 3 people, not a couple.

If Erica was with Nan then I don't see why Casey would try to hide that information from Carolyn.

Here is my "high-tech database" on James Parsons' criminal background (public record):

I know this has been stated before but here are the charges publicly listed for the 8/17/11 date.

http://northcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/James_Parsons_7449155/

Arrest Information
Full Name: James William Parsons
Date: 08/17/2011
Time: 7:20 AM
Total Bond: $10000

Personal Information
Arrest Age: 18
Current Age: 20
Birthdate: 03/24/1993

#1 INSTIGATING OR PROMOTING CRUELTY TO ANIMALS
#2 ASSAULT ON FEMALE (BOND: $10000)
#3 ASSAULT A CHILD / MINOR

What if Casey had Jamie arrested to later discredit him as being mad at her. If she was later found guilty of murder, could an argument be brought up to address that Jamie was falsely accused by a convicted murderer and have prior records judicially expunged?

not sure if this had been posted yet? The fbi put forward a push for new information from the public to assist with the timeline

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/fbi-urging-public-help-piece-together-erica-parson/nZpjM/

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/09/07/4294103/fbi-adds-new-publicity-poster.html#.Ui3SJ-B9FZ8

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/erica-parsons/view

from the fbi poster: Investigators have determined the information the parents provided was not true.

Exactly, nothing has changed since the beginning. The adoptive parents lied.

Here's an interesting article on "America's Underground Network for Adopted Children."

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_...underground-network-for-adopted-children?lite

Scary stuff, I have to wonder if Casey, being as internet savvy as she was, may have been a part of this or other networks/groups as a way to get rid of Erica but still be able to collect her checks.

Here are some excerpts from the article:

When she arrived in the United States, Quita says, she thought she was &#8220;coming to a nicer place, a safer place. It didn&#8217;t turn out that way,&#8221; she says today. &#8220;It turned into a nightmare.&#8221;
The teenager had been tossed into America&#8217;s underground market for adopted children, a loose Internet network where desperate parents seek new homes for kids they regret adopting.

Because private re-homings often bypass the government, the only vetting of prospective families is done by parents who want to get rid of children. That creates the possibility kids could fall into the hands of dangerous people. In the group Reuters analyzed, more than half of the children were described as having some sort of special need. About 18 percent were said to have a history that included sexual or physical abuse.

One post even said:
&#8220;I would have given her away to a serial killer, I was so desperate,&#8221; one mother wrote in a March 2012 post about her 12-year-old daughter.

In July 2006 - within hours of posting an ad for the 10-year-old boy she had adopted out of the U.S. foster care system - Glenna Mueller met Nicole Eason and Eason&#8217;s friend Winslow outside a hotel near Mueller&#8217;s Appleton, Wisconsin home. There, Mueller gave them the boy, along with a note saying they could care for him. &#8220;I wanted this child gone,&#8221; says Mueller, a former daycare provider.

They just met in a hotel parking lot and just handed off this 10 year old child??

Not until January 2011 did an official responsible for overseeing the U.S. child protection compact call attention to the &#8220;grave danger&#8221; of the online network. In a nationwide alert, an administrator for the ICPC warned that adoptive parents were sending children to live with people they met on the Internet.

IF Casey really did find a way to give away Erica, this would probably be the way to do it, IMO. The timing of these networks just starting to be noticed and subsequently shut down seems to be awfully close to the timing of Erica's disappearance as well. There are some crazy similarities to Casey's story about "Nan" here and the above children being given away so easily. I am not really one for the theory that Erica was given away though & I do not believe she is still alive unfortunately. This is just pure speculation in the case that CP did actually give Erica away to *someone*.

Another thing I've been wondering, why hasn't LE gotten a warrant for the Parsons' internet service provider, search engine queries, research done, forum posts, etc? Or perhaps they have gotten the warrant and there was nothing found or LE simply hasn't released the results to the public.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was asking if your records for Sandy Parsons for 6/25/11 for Landis might not be for Sandy Parsons II (Maybe even just traffic violation?) as Voter Registration still shows Sandy and Casey Parsons registered in Concord since 2008 (Wonder if they have valid driver's licenses?) and Sandy Parsons II registered in Landis as of 2010 (Wonder the same-of course now in military-probably innocent kids IMO).

Yes, I think you have the blame game antagonist theory thing going in the right direction there.

No, this was Sandy Sr with a 1973 DOB.

not sure if this had been posted yet? The fbi put forward a push for new information from the public to assist with the timeline

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/fbi-urging-public-help-piece-together-erica-parson/nZpjM/

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/09/07/4294103/fbi-adds-new-publicity-poster.html#.Ui3SJ-B9FZ8

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/erica-parsons/view

from the fbi poster: Investigators have determined the information the parents provided was not true.

"The FBI announced Friday afternoon it still needs help from the public to put together a timeline of when Erica disappeared."

We are trying, Officers! Bare with us.... but could you toss us a couple more crumbs? We seem to be regurgitating the last ones. Please and miigwetch! ('Thank You' in my language)

"Authorities said Casey and Sandy Parsons told them Erica went to live in Asheville with her biological grandmother, but investigators now say that information wasn’t true."

Does this imply that the investigators believed that the Parsons are the source of deceit, or that the alleged people who contacted the Parsons were being deceitful? Semantics can be tricky here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro