NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, based on the story told by the Bio mother of the surrogate child that Casey was carrying. That was on the Nancy Grace Show 08/22/13. The bio mother was anonymous on the show and went under the name "Stephanie."

This Stephanie found out that Casey was still pregnant with her child after Casey claimed she had a miscarriage. And the way she found out was through Casey's sister Robin contacting the bio mother and told her the truth.

More at this link below but this is the snip where she talked about the attorney who could change a birth certificate and put an adoption through.

=======================================
Missing Erica`s Parents Appear on Dr. Phil Show; Girl Never Reported Missing for Two Years
Aired August 22, 2013
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/22/ng.01.html

STEPHANIE: The truth was she was carrying my child and she was planning on --

GRACE: Planning on what?

STEPHANIE: Telling him. Telling him.

GRACE: How do you know this? How do you know this to be true?

STEPHANIE: OK. I know it to be true because she had mentioned an adoption lawyer down there several times while she was at my house. And she told me that he was able to change the birth certificate on anybody`s birth certificate. And put an adoption through.

GRACE: So you need that --

STEPHANIE: When I called him -- when I found out that she was pregnant, not until March 17th, I happened to call him. And I said, there is a lady out there carrying our child. And I want you to know, if she makes a phone call to you, that baby is ours. And we are in the process of retrieving him right now. And she called me back, and told me that she had left two messages to make contact with him.

Sorry Hun must have posted at the same time :blushing:

Yep, based on the story told by the Bio mother of the surrogate child that Casey was carrying. That was on the Nancy Grace Show 08/22/13. The bio mother was anonymous on the show and went under the name "Stephanie."

This Stephanie found out that Casey was still pregnant with her child after Casey claimed she had a miscarriage. And the way she found out was through Casey's sister Robin contacting the bio mother and told her the truth.

More at this link below but this is the snip where she talked about the attorney who could change a birth certificate and put an adoption through.

Missing Erica`s Parents Appear on Dr. Phil Show; Girl Never Reported Missing for Two Years
Aired August 22, 2013
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/22/ng.01.html

STEPHANIE: The truth was she was carrying my child and she was planning on --

GRACE: Planning on what?

STEPHANIE: Telling him. Telling him.

GRACE: How do you know this? How do you know this to be true?

STEPHANIE: OK. I know it to be true because she had mentioned an adoption lawyer down there several times while she was at my house. And she told me that he was able to change the birth certificate on anybody`s birth certificate. And put an adoption through.

GRACE: So you need that --

STEPHANIE: When I called him -- when I found out that she was pregnant, not until March 17th, I happened to call him. And I said, there is a lady out there carrying our child. And I want you to know, if she makes a phone call to you, that baby is ours. And we are in the process of retrieving him right now. And she called me back, and told me that she had left two messages to make contact with him.

Well at least Stephanie can give them the lawyers name...Oh yes, it is going to catch up with CP. Poor Erica. Maybe CP thinks that with a new birth certificate and new social security number she won't be found.

But... if she were sold to a child abuser or trafficker or for *advertiser censored* they would never have to even show a birth cert. or ss#. She'd disappear.

And it's my opinion that she'd(CP) never do this unless she got money for it.

I don't know,I still think Erica is playing with the angels because to me death would be better than where my mind does not want to take me!

I read the articles about re-homing. I see that there is nothing illegal about it. It is scary. I wouldn't be surprised if CP knows about these stories too. I don't think it can be downplayed that CP probably spends all day on the computer. She's had 2 years to come up with this story. If Casey re-homed Erica, why not just admit it? The people in the article seemed desperate because they didn't have anyone to take the child. CP had her sister. Also, these families had no qualms about explaining how irritating their adopted child was before seeking to re home. CP says all was well.

Even now since the Parsons have lost temporary custody you would think they would feel a certain comfort that the children are with the REAL grandparents. After all, if Casey and Sandy trusted a complete stranger named "Nan" to take Erica only after two weekend visits and one Christmas vacation (if you want to believe that story), then Casey shouldn't have any issues with trusting her own parents.

And right now with all the media attention on this case, the safest place for the two children is away from the Parsons home and should be with other family members. But it seems like Casey and Sandy are in a panic to get those two children away from their own grandparents.

Just my opinion, but I think that Casey big issue is that she's afraid of what those two younger children are going to tell outside of the controlled environment Casey kept her children in. I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie was the only one who was willing to buck the authority and demand answers.

As far as the sister is concerned, she already reported Casey to DSS back when Erica was younger, and then reported Casey again when Casey attempted to claim she had a miscarriage of the surrogate baby. So I'd take a good guess that the one sister is not too welcome in Casey's world.

<snip>

And anybody who has watched these interviews the Parsons gave, we know what kind of answers Casey gives. She's blank, defiant yet with no emotion, stone faced, arrogant, and, in my opinion, she plays the blame game, the pity card, and if all else fails, she's got some medical emergency, if and when needed. </snip>

I am no armchair psychologist, but her insistence of these lies, reminded me greatly of Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony. She spouts these stories as if she almost believes them herself. She seemingly is perplexed that anyone thinks anything is wrong. (her repeatedly stating that Erica is not missing).

IMO The husband is complicit. He failed the lie detector test he was given as a part of the Dr. Phil show "miserably." He was being very deceptive.

Anyhoo, following along and wanted to toss my two cents in.

There is one thing I don't understand from the surrogate script and that is that bio mum said casey told her she had misscaried and didn't find out until 6 weeks before the baby was due that she was still pregnant but when casey was 6 months pregnant she was asking for money for a new washing machine and dryer? Who did she ask that from? Was it the new buyers she had for the baby or the bio mum.? It's totally confused me...

There is one thing I don't understand from the surrogate script and that is that bio mum said casey told her she had misscaried and didn't find out until 6 weeks before the baby was due that she was still pregnant but when casey was 6 months pregnant she was asking for money for a new washing machine and dryer? Who did she ask that from? Was it the new buyers she had for the baby or the bio mum.? It's totally confused me...

New buyers

I originally posted about the underground "adoption" websites and networks back on page 5 of this thread, I'm glad you guys are starting to think in the same direction about this being a real possibility.

It makes sense that CP is very internet savvy since she was so good with postings about her surrogacy, finding a new highest bidder for the baby that she lied about having a miscarriage with, the multitude of postings about selling dogs and other bred animals, the craigslist ads, etc. Since she found all of these other ways to contact others for the sole purpose of making money through online postings, I really think her being involved in a network or online group for unwanted adopted children being "re-homed" is a viable, realistic and plausible possibility. Especially since she's now claiming that "Nan" was a real person, just not who she originally thought it was. IMO, she came to this conclusion because she finally realized her original story about the person being Erica's biological grandmother wasn't being believed by anyone including LE, especially considering her claims couldn't be verified. We know she's not a credible person, but there must at least be some truth in what she's saying. Perhaps she's telling the truth that she gave Erica away, but lying about to whom. If this is a real scenario, she would have never met this person 3 times, she met that person for the first time in Nov/Dec 2011, the last time Jaime and her other siblings saw her, and gave Erica away at that time. Perhaps SP didn't want to look at the person and stayed out of visible sight of the person in the parking lot because he knew he'd never see Erica again and felt guilty, that is if he even went with CP that day. JMO.

Now, whether Erica is still alive or not, where she's been since she was given away in 2011, and what the person who received her did with her, that's a whole other story :(

My :twocents:

I thought that she said that she was asking at 6 weeks?

(snipped)

It makes sense that CP is very internet savvy since she was so good with postings about her surrogacy, finding a new highest bidder for the baby that she lied about having a miscarriage with, the multitude of postings about selling dogs and other bred animals, the craigslist ads, etc. Since she found all of these other ways to contact others for the sole purpose of making money through online postings, I really think her being involved in a network or online group for unwanted adopted children being "re-homed" is a viable, realistic and plausible possibility. Especially since she's now claiming that "Nan" was a real person, just not who she originally thought it was. IMO, she came to this conclusion because she finally realized her original story about the person being Erica's biological grandmother wasn't being believed by anyone including LE, especially considering her claims couldn't be verified. We know she's not a credible person, but there must at least be some truth in what she's saying. Perhaps she's telling the truth that she gave Erica away, but lying about to whom. If this is a real scenario, she would have never met this person 3 times, she met that person for the first time in Nov/Dec 2011, the last time Jaime and her other siblings saw her, and gave Erica away at that time. Perhaps SP didn't want to look at the person and stayed out of visible sight of the person in the parking lot because he knew he'd never see Erica again and felt guilty, that is if he even went with CP that day. JMO.

Now, whether Erica is still alive or not, where she's been since she was given away in 2011, and what the person who received her did with her, that's a whole other story :(

My :twocents:

BBM, I think this scenario is very possible. Thanks for your post.

First off... I should buy a lottery ticket, cause my posts always seem to open new thread pages. LOL

Okay, as a former 2x surrogate, I that I would share how standard compensation agreements worked back then.

Some surrogates receive a small 'signing fee', but not all do.

Gestational surrogates (which Casey was) received an average $500 'transfer fee' for participating in the daily lupron shots, ultrasounds, etc.

A fee paid upon a confirmed pregnancy.
Monthly or trimester fees.
A miscarriage fee.
An average $500 maternity clothing allowance.
An increased fee for carrying multiples.
A larger fee 2-6 weeks after delivery.
And travel or medical expenses.
A bedrest fee to care for home care and upkeeping while unable.

I don't have a clue what CP, herself, received and I can't compare mine to hers because I was a Traditional surrogate who carried a singleton then twins right about the same time as her, but the average rate for a GS then was $15-25,000 (higher for experienced surrogates).

So, here is an EXAMPLE:

$500 signing fee
$500 transfer fee
$2000 positive pregnancy
$1500 each month
$3000 after delivery
$18,000 total

These fees were often paid either directly from the Intended Parents to Surrogate, Agency, Lawyer, or Escrow Rep.

Private arrangements meant more money to surrogate....but less to agencies/professionals and therefore...less safety to intended parents.

My guess? Casey agreed to do it, not feeling real confident that she would actually become pregnant. Once she was pregnant, dollar signs started looking real shiny and the IPs weren't budging. Plus, she initially wanted her church to receive her fees....but now that she was actually pregnant, SHE wanted the money and not to give it to the church. So, what does she do? Orchestrates her own version that blinds the baby's parents and makes a beeline for some other parents that she thought that she could create a bidding war of a sure thing.

Also....she was already thinking that she wanted more children (tubal reversal), so who is to say that she didn't plan on scamming the other parents that she tried selling the baby to, as well? Casey tends to invent crisis situations which allow her to project HERSELF as the subsequent victim.

Either way....I don't like to cast a negative light on the surrogacy world and I hope that Casey's involvement doesn't give people that that is how it is. The surrogacy world is a tight knit community and 'scammers' get outed and shunned quite easily.

I thought that I would just share some insight to that aspect.

I read the articles about re-homing. I see that there is nothing illegal about it. It is scary. I wouldn't be surprised if CP knows about these stories too. I don't think it can be downplayed that CP probably spends all day on the computer. She's had 2 years to come up with this story. If Casey re-homed Erica, why not just admit it? The people in the article seemed desperate because they didn't have anyone to take the child. CP had her sister. Also, these families had no qualms about explaining how irritating their adopted child was before seeking to re home. CP says all was well.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Casey did in fact re-home Erica thru one of these chat boards. She wouldn't admit to it because unlike some of those parents in the article, she probably realized right away that Erica fell into the wrong hands and she didn't care enough to do anything about it. She had already told her 'Nan' story to the family. Now that the story has come out 2 years later, she is adamantly sticking to that story to save face. To me, it's all about Casey and how Casey looks in society, in her eyes it is not about Erica or her well being at all. This is all JMO, so take it for what it's worth. If Erica did in fact wind up with a family like the Easons, that family would never come forth and tell. Especially if they have prior convictions like Ms. Eason has with DCFS. This has been my thought line all along, that somehow, due to actions of CP & SP, Erica wound up in the hands of some sexual deviants and they will not be bringing her forward. As soon as I heard that Erica looks younger than she is, I got the feeling that she was alive and with some sicko who is taking advantage of that. Again JMO but its been my gut feeling all along :(

Prayers for Erica!!

The timeline of the story was confusing, to say the least, but since I wanted/needed to put it on my website, I had to pick it apart, read between the lines and outside the box, from two different interviews, and this is what I came up with based on the Bio mother's story, along with referenced dated screen captures they displayed on the Dr. Phil Show, and then after Bio Mom went on Nancy Grace.

This is what I came up with.

1 - (August/September 2001): Somewhere, end of August 2001, beginning of September, Casey became pregnant as a surrogate for this Michigan couple.

2 - (September 13, 2001): Casey's sister, Robin, apparently knew Casey was going to be a surrogate, and apparently suspected Casey was going to keep the baby because Casey was setting up a room with crib and baby stuff. Somewhere, during this time frame, within a six week period, Casey told the BIO mother that she had lost the baby. Casey's sister knew Casey was still pregnant, so that is apparently what triggered Casey's sister to try and hunt down the BIO mother.

Casey's sister (Robin) posted a message on September 13th on the same Surrogate forum that Casey was a member, only she was looking for the BIO mother of the surrogate baby that Casey was carrying. The date of the message shown on the screen capture from the message forum that was displayed on Dr. Phil was dated September 13th (but no year) with the message, "Looking for the Michigan couple that worked with Casey."

3 - (January 3, 2002): The BIO mother in Michigan didn't read Casey's sisters message until it was going into Casey's 5th month of being pregnant. BIO Mom said 6 months but it had to be closer to 5 months. The BIO mother said she was convinced in her mind that Casey was lying so she went back to the same Surrogate Forum herself in search of postings done by Casey (IMO, to see if Casey was set up another surrogate client), and she started from the back of the forum reading all the messages from back to front.

This is how BIO Mom found the message that Casey's sister had posted three months prior on September 13, 2001, that read, "Looking for the Michigan couple that worked with Casey." So BIO Mom and Casey's sister hooked up somehow, and that's when Casey's sister told BIO Mom that Casey was still pregnant and setting up a nursery.

At this point, obviously Casey was confronted but still played the miscarriage card and when BIO Mom demanded proof, Casey refused to send BIO Mom the medical records that would show she had a miscarriage. After an exhausting heated e-mail exchange between them, BIO Mom said that Casey changed her phone number so at that point BIO Mom lost all contact with Casey.

This was text from one of those e-mails from Casey to Bio Mom:

QUOTE: "My doctor records has nothing to do with your baby. They are my medical records. My OB/GYN told me there was nothing that would benefit you from them. I don`t understand why these are so important to you. I`m sorry, but I`m seeking to close this. I`m in the process of talking with a local couple and need to focus all my attention on an upcoming cycle. I am sorry about all that has happened."

January 3, 2002 is the date shown on the partial screen capture on Dr. Phil where the Michigan couple had been investigating Casey on fraud charges. Apparently, the BIO Mom's investigator and/or attorney found out the surrogate (Casey Parsons) was taking money from at least two other couples while she was pregnant so the BIO Mom was convinced that Casey was going to steal their child and sell the baby to another couple.

QUOTE: "The attorney also said that they had evidence that Parsons was "shopping" their unborn child, trying to find other prospective parents who would pay for the child. The attorney told the Parsons that the FBI had been notified and that they could be prosecuted for kidnapping if they tried to keep the child."

So that take us into the 6 month of Casey Parsons surrogate pregnancy.

4 - (February 2002): Bio Mom didn't exactly say when and/or how Casey owned up to her LIE, but Casey was around 6 months along and this is when she told the BIO Mom, "Oh, my washer and dryer broke down, I need you to send me the first thousand to my house. After that, we`ll start with the church."

5 - (March 17, 2002): Apparently the Bio Mom was still suspicious that Casey was going to pull a fast one, and she remembered that Casey had given her the name of an attorney who would doctor new birth certificates, so this is the date (March 17, 2002) when the BIO Mom contacted that attorney and BIO Mom warned him that if Casey called him, that the baby she was carrying was theirs.

(QUOTE): STEPHANIE: When I called him -- when I found out that she was pregnant, not until March 17th, I happened to call him (the attorney). And I said, there is a lady out there carrying our child. And I want you to know, if she makes a phone call to you, that baby is ours. And we are in the process of retrieving him right now. And she called me back, and told me that she had left two messages to make contact with him. (I don't know who the "SHE" is)

6 - (End of May 2002): is when the baby was born, a boy. So going backwards on the timeline, that would take the 9 months back to the beginning of September 2001.

I don't know if the "6 months" reference made my the BIO Mom was saying the 6 months was how long it took them to investigate or if she was talking Casey's 6th month of being pregnant.

I know this is long but I, personally wanted to get the story straight so I knew where to plug in the various stages of the story on my timeline.

Hope this helps. :seeya:

ACR

The timeline of the story was confusing, to say the least, but since I wanted/needed to put it on my website, I had to pick it apart, read between the lines and outside the box, from two different interviews, and this is what I came up with based on the Bio mother's story, along with referenced dated screen captures they displayed on the Dr. Phil Show, and then after Bio Mom went on Nancy Grace.

This is what I came up with.

1 - (August/September 2001): Somewhere, end of August 2001, beginning of September, Casey became pregnant as a surrogate for this Michigan couple.

2 - (September 13, 2001): Casey's sister, Robin, apparently knew Casey was going to be a surrogate, and apparently suspected Casey was going to keep the baby because Casey was setting up a room with crib and baby stuff. Somewhere, during this time frame, within a six week period, Casey told the BIO mother that she had lost the baby. Casey's sister knew Casey was still pregnant, so that is apparently what triggered Casey's sister to try and hunt down the BIO mother.

Casey's sister (Robin) posted a message on September 13th on the same Surrogate forum that Casey was a member, only she was looking for the BIO mother of the surrogate baby that Casey was carrying. The date of the message shown on the screen capture from the message forum that was displayed on Dr. Phil was dated September 13th (but no year) with the message, "Looking for the Michigan couple that worked with Casey."

3 - (January 3, 2002): The BIO mother in Michigan didn't read Casey's sisters message until it was going into Casey's 5th month of being pregnant. BIO Mom said 6 months but it had to be closer to 5 months. The BIO mother said she was convinced in her mind that Casey was lying so she went back to the same Surrogate Forum herself in search of postings done by Casey (IMO, to see if Casey was set up another surrogate client), and she started from the back of the forum reading all the messages from back to front.

This is how BIO Mom found the message that Casey's sister had posted three months prior on September 13, 2001, that read, "Looking for the Michigan couple that worked with Casey." So BIO Mom and Casey's sister hooked up somehow, and that's when Casey's sister told BIO Mom that Casey was still pregnant and setting up a nursery.

At this point, obviously Casey was confronted but still played the miscarriage card and when BIO Mom demanded proof, Casey refused to send BIO Mom the medical records that would show she had a miscarriage. After an exhausting heated e-mail exchange between them, BIO Mom said that Casey changed her phone number so at that point BIO Mom lost all contact with Casey.

This was text from one of those e-mails from Casey to Bio Mom:

QUOTE: "My doctor records has nothing to do with your baby. They are my medical records. My OB/GYN told me there was nothing that would benefit you from them. I don`t understand why these are so important to you. I`m sorry, but I`m seeking to close this. I`m in the process of talking with a local couple and need to focus all my attention on an upcoming cycle. I am sorry about all that has happened."

January 3, 2002 is the date shown on the partial screen capture on Dr. Phil where the Michigan couple had been investigating Casey on fraud charges. Apparently, the BIO Mom's investigator and/or attorney found out the surrogate (Casey Parsons) was taking money from at least two other couples while she was pregnant so the BIO Mom was convinced that Casey was going to steal their child and sell the baby to another couple.

QUOTE: "The attorney also said that they had evidence that Parsons was "shopping" their unborn child, trying to find other prospective parents who would pay for the child. The attorney told the Parsons that the FBI had been notified and that they could be prosecuted for kidnapping if they tried to keep the child."

So that take us into the 6 month of Casey Parsons surrogate pregnancy.

4 - (February 2002): Bio Mom didn't exactly say when and/or how Casey owned up to her LIE, but Casey was around 6 months along and this is when she told the BIO Mom, "Oh, my washer and dryer broke down, I need you to send me the first thousand to my house. After that, we`ll start with the church."

5 - (March 17, 2002): Apparently the Bio Mom was still suspicious that Casey was going to pull a fast one, and she remembered that Casey had given her the name of an attorney who would doctor new birth certificates, so this is the date (March 17, 2002) when the BIO Mom contacted that attorney and BIO Mom warned him that if Casey called him, that the baby she was carrying was theirs.

(QUOTE): STEPHANIE: When I called him -- when I found out that she was pregnant, not until March 17th, I happened to call him (the attorney). And I said, there is a lady out there carrying our child. And I want you to know, if she makes a phone call to you, that baby is ours. And we are in the process of retrieving him right now. And she called me back, and told me that she had left two messages to make contact with him. (I don't know who the "SHE" is)

6 - (End of May 2002): is when the baby was born, a boy. So going backwards on the timeline, that would take the 9 months back to the beginning of September 2001.

I don't know if the "6 months" reference made my the BIO Mom was saying the 6 months was how long it took them to investigate or if she was talking Casey's 6th month of being pregnant.

I know this is long but I, personally wanted to get the story straight so I knew where to plug in the various stages of the story on my timeline.

Hope this helps. :seeya:

ACR
Thanks so much for that :)

So, what does everyone think about the Parsons being "frustrated" because they could not meet with investigators?

Surely they are pulling some kind of stunt here. :rollercoaster:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member