NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen and read I'll agree with Carolyn that Nan and Irene were made up by the adoptive parents.

There are at least 2 things I am now sure of due to Casey's latest interview, maybe three

1. The Facebook messages between Casey and Carolyn came from Carolyn's Facebook account.

2. Casey definitely finds those messages damning and reacted the only way she could, accusing Carolyn as faking the messages and everything else too.

3. The re-homing theory has taken a step back. Carolyn does not have Erica. If Casey is pointing the finger at Carolyn as perpetrating a kidnapping and Carolyn does not have Erica, my assumption is Erica is dead :(. I don't believe Carolyn could kill Erica, but Casey blaming a kidnapping on a person who doesn't have the kidnapped child translates to me that the kidnapped child is dead. Casey Casey Casey, you just couldn't hand her over to your sister or admit you couldn't take the adoption pressure. Just take your medicine and explain what happened. From what I heard, killing someone and keeping it a secret really affects communication with EVERYBODY!!

This is exactly what was suggested here on this forum and it went over just like the interview.

Sadly, knowing that CP has stooped this low I'm beginning to feel the same way as the bolded underlined sentence above. I had thought possibly Erica had been sold now after this BS I'm almost sure she's not alive. Bless her little innocent heart. She deserved so much more.

This is going to seriously backfire on them. I agree CP will turn on Sandy and anyone else in a heartbeat. Sandy needs to get his own lawyer and quickly.

Carolyn Parsons' Statement Response to Casey:

acr-00890-CarolynParsons082413.JPG

acr-00891-CarolynParsons082413.JPG

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Why does her attorney let her continue to do these interviews and let her keep talking? Strange???

From the latest interview on WBTV the "clear" description of Nan is that "she has wavy hair down to here and a lot of wrinkles."
Thanks a lot Casey, I'm sure that description will narrow down the potential "Nan" pool substantially.

Why is her attorney still her attorney fulll stop... :floorlaugh: I would have quit by now... :banghead:

From the latest interview on WBTV the "clear" description of Nan is that "she has wavy hair down to here and a lot of wrinkles."
Thanks a lot Casey, I'm sure that description will narrow down the potential "Nan" pool down substantially.

Good grief, guess we know why no sketch has been done that we're aware of:banghead: Thanks scmom! nite all

@tiredblondy, if you are referring to CasP, I don't think Sherill CAN shut her up. I think that man has himself a loose cannon, an unpredictable client who doesn't take advice and he is just running round behind in damage control mode. I am actually beginning to feel sorry for him. I can't believe I just said that.

On the 11:00 news tonight, WBTV also said that officials are running out of tips about Erica.

So Casey gave Erica to some random old elf lady and it's Carolyn's fault? Carolyn engineered this...because? Casey wouldn't give Erica to Carolyn but would give her to a stranger on Carolyn's word...because?

LE want a tip? Arrest them both for something serious. You put these 2 in front of a jury with the story they spun, they will be found guilty of something. Let them stew on that for a minute in a cell and somebody will talk. My guess would be Sandy.

Ya know, she never said anything about what kind of presumed vehicle either, has she? I mean they met Nan at McD's 3 times? You'd think CP have noticed a vehicle. Maybe she will tell that next.

So Erica is with a lady with long wavy hair and wrinkles?? Sounds clear as ...mud to me So now we have Ms. Sharafghan?

I am sorry I don't mean to be snarky but geesh, really? poor le..I really find myself wondering if they have been out searching places on the qt

WBTV still hasn't posted the last interview, which was very short. One other statement by CP was that "Carolyn knows exactly who's supposed to be Nan."

After meeting Carolyn, Casey hated her for 2 reasons:

1. When Erica was not to Casey's satisfaction, Casey hated Carolyn for giving birth to Erica.

2. When Erica did something to make Casey happy, she hated Carolyn for being someone who Erica may run to one day and be considered by Erica as her mother.

Couple that with whatever expectation Casey had for Carolyn that wasn't met when the three of them met and a pattern of animosity had been growing for most of that 2011 year.

Thanks a lot Casey, I'm sure that description will narrow down the potential "Nan" pool substantially.

Not quite the description I was expecting. I thought it would be something like, "She looks kinda like a grandma. Her hairs are sorta gray, maybe. She's about average for a grandma." :grandma:

Casey also said LE needs to look at the Goodman family as well as Carolyn's family. :banghead:

Somehow I just got the feeling the Goodman family is not going to be happy with those accusations. I can't wait to hear their reaction to this latest !!

And what, pray tell, is Casey expecting to accomplish by fingering anybody period? Casey and Sandy are the one who admitted on local and national TV that they willing handed their daughter over to this "wavy haired, wrinkled" old lady named "Nan" and then admitted that they had ZERO contact information for nearly TWO years!! And if that wasn't enough, they admitted that they kept all of Erica's money for those two years !!

And what about "Strawberry" and "Kelly?" Did we get a description of them?

And what do they expect to accomplish to live in an empty house, sleeping on air mattresses, eating out of an ice chest? I heard DSS is cancelled for tomorrow. Perhaps they need to have Casey and Sandy get their heads examined first. Those two are not right. Is this the stable, balanced home they are trying to convince DSS they want to bring the children back to?

my heart just breaks for Erica
I am so glad my adoptive parents loved me regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members