NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think one could remove anything that was attached to something they rented even if they paid for it. For instance if I install an expensive light fixture in a rented apt. it has to stay if I leave. What they've done is basically vandalism!

Yeah, that's kind of the rule of thumb, if you attach anything permanent to the home, paint, install new carpet, central air, etc., it stays when you leave. Just my opinion, I'd call it spite, thumbing their noses up to Sandy's father, daring him to force them out of the house.

In addition, compared to just one month ago when they packed up the U-Haul claiming they were moving to get away from the media, and claiming death threats, now they've done a complete 180, they invite that same media inside, then bragging about what LE did or didn't do and now pointing fingers at others on Erica's disappearance.

If they are only renters of this home, why are they expected to pay the property taxes? It sounds like SP dad helped them get into the house and then they were responsible for everything and owned it - a family deal. But, when they stopped making the payments, his dad had the right to evict them because he legally owns the home.

Via user name links on message boards (I think I can summarize this if I don't link?) it seems Casey at some point had a mortgage--she was mad the payments on her ARM mortgage increased. (Go figure.) I believe those posts were from the mid 2000s though, I'm sure someone knows for sure.

So Casey says it was rodent blood on the hammer???

Guess what? She just told the world there "was" blood on the hammer. I wonder if that is how she thought of Erica, as a little rodent???

I am so scared about what happened to Erica. I'm having flashbacks of Zahra.

If they had a "renting to own" lease or contract they would have to pay property taxes or if they had a contractual agree to pay so much down and then the remaining be owner financed by the person they were buying it from, they would have to pay property taxes. However, if they fail to make the payments it all reverts back to the original owners/sellers.

Developing: Parsonses to be evicted

Paperwork has been filed that will evict the Parsons family from their home on Millers Chapel Road in Salisbury.

The complaint states the Parsonses failed to pay rent for the months of July forward, breached lease conditions, and states "criminal or other activity has occurred in violation of G.S. 42-63".

In explaining the criminal or other activity, the complainant cites removal of property from the premises (such as fencing, landscaping, bricks, air conditioner and boarded windows), unpaid property taxes in the amount of $982.12, abandonment of the property and failure to pay good faith money in the amount of $4739.68.

The paperwork states that Casey and Sandy owe their landlords a total of $25,863.58 in back rent and damages.

Kinda sounds like daddy ain't supportin' his son anymore...

I'd be shocked if there was only ONE closet in that house.

I don't know why a couple people now have posted that only ONE closet has been mentioned
... the articles I read mentioned more than one closet ... I looked for a back up link & found this one
that says Casey showed 2 closets to the tv stations that recently came into the house ...

Parsons showed us two closets and another bedroom where she says police spent hours looking for evidence in Erica's disappearance

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/adoptive-mother-erica-parsons-tells-about-investig/nZ6jg/

I don't know why a couple people now have posted that only ONE closet has been mentioned
... the articles I read mentioned more than one closet ... I looked for a back up link & found this one
that says Casey showed 2 closets to the tv stations that recently came into the house ...

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/adoptive-mother-erica-parsons-tells-about-investig/nZ6jg/

Because not everyone watches all the videos and Casey herself is quoted as saying "THE" closet in one of the text articles.

Because not everyone watches all the videos and Casey herself is quoted as saying "THE" closet in one of the text articles.

Because she was showing ONE closet to the reporter & talking about that ONE closet
... that is how normal conversation goes.
People here are jumping to wrong conclusions too much and before
they make wrong statements, they should check things out for the TRUTH.

Not to mention that the link I gave was one I got from THIS thread.
And it was not in a video ... it was in the article.

Yep, because every time I killed a rodent in the yard with a hammer, I ran home and told my parents. Yep, just threw that bloody hammer back in the shed. Casey sure has a very acute memory for meaningless events but a complete potato when her daughter is sent off with an 80 year old woman that was in cahoots with a Carolyn, who doesn't have a pot to piss in.

From my take, Casey showed the one closet to the reporter as proof that wood was not taken. It was said here on websleuths that was deceiving, because there is probably more than one closet in the house and only one was shown for the camera. I think we are all on the same page.

Admin note:

Stop it now.

The personal attacks end NOW.

Stop with the personalized accusations.

Stop with the baiting and inciting.

Watch the tone of posts because there most certainly is hostility in this thread.

Scroll and roll, people.

No more warnings. Time outs are next.

ERICA. Remember her? This thread is about finding Erica

From my take, Casey showed the one closet to the reporter as proof that wood was not taken. It was said here on websleuths that was deceiving, because there is probably more than one closet in the house and only one was shown for the camera. I think we are all on the same page.

I could be wrong but in the video I watched, there was one closet. It surely appeared TO ME, that Casey was trying to make a point to the media cameras that LE had collected items during their search warrant (wood, drywall, carpet, blood, etc.) and she was clearly showing the MSM cameras that there was no such destruction in the closet she was showing, even lifting the carpet corner up herself to make her point.

So for the video viewer, it left the question of why did LE claim to be taking all this stuff when the closet Casey was showing didn't have those items missing. There was no chunk of carpet cut out, there was no drywall cut out of the wall. So why was she even bothering to show THAT closet if LE did nothing to THAT closet?

So yes, in my opinion, that was deceiving. Now whether it was deceiving all on Casey's part on what she was showing, or the MSM's part of what they did film vs what they showed on the video remains to be seen.

Please do not get this thread closed! Focus on what is important,a missing child.

I didn't find the generic description CP gave of the woman she calls Nan very helpful. It sounds like a generic grandma type.
I just keep hoping the records LE seized will provide the information needed to find out where Erica is now.

So why was she even bothering to show THAT closet if LE did nothing to THAT closet?

Probably because the reporter asked her to see the proof of what she said.
Casey is not the one holding the camera or choosing
what the reporter includes or does not include in his report.

This thread gave links to articles & those are the only ones I read.
I did listen to the video also.

The article & the video clearly said that CP showed the reporter a number of things in the house.
The journalist has to make decisions about what they put in their reports. They put the most dramatic info in the video but that doesn't mean that ALL the info was put into the video. The article that someone else posted & I read, clearly showed the CP showed the reporter more than what was shown in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528