NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tlcya

erica looks like she old before her time in that picture. like she's lived a lifetime in only a few years. makes me sad also.

Erica Parson Christmas picture from 2010, a year before she disappeared at age 13

ZFW1y.Em.138.jpeg

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...stigators-interview-missing.html#.Urcoi_RDt8E

View attachment 39667

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Parsons-tell-Dr-Phil-Erica-is-alive-220376521.html

That looks like a very sad girl :(

Why has there been no arrest!!!??? They failed to properly care for a child entrusted to their care----neglect, child endangerment...!!! Get them behind bars NOW!!

yes, also the family court apparently ruled there WAS reason to believe the Parsons had abused Erica prior to her going to live with Nan and horses in rainbow land, as it was the basis for continuing to keep the children in foster care of their grandparents and not returning them to Sandy and Casey Parsons.

So if a court has ruled in the custody matter of the younger children that there is reason to believe those parents were abusive to Erica, why then are they not arrested???

Scott Jenkins ‏@SPScottJ 2h Salisbury Post
Search conducted Nov. 14, warrant just returned today. Here's a link to the latest #EricaParsons story. http://bit.ly/199o71D

Scott Jenkins ‏@SPScottJ 2h
Search warrant in #EricaParsons case: Dogs alerted on possible 'presence of human remains' at storage bldg. Board, jacket taken after search

Karissa Manis ‏@Karissa_WBTV 6m
@BrigidaMack in tonight #at10. New developments in Erica Parsons case, tracking a flood warning, &Trending Tonight. See you in 20 @WBTV_News

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 11m
New info #ericaparsons investigation. Warrants tell what cadaver dogs found during search. @WBTV_News at 11.

Josh Roberts WBTV ‏@JoshRobertsWBTV 19m
Cadaver dogs alerted to possible human remains in #Parsons investigation, @DavidWhisenant reports. Latest tonight @WBTV_News at 11 #cltnews

Cadaver dogs indicated the possible presence of human remains during searches in October and November at a building on the property of missing teen Erica Lynn Parsons’ adoptive grandfather, court documents say.

That information was part of an affidavit requesting another search warrant for the red storage building, which was owned and used by Sandy and Casey Parsons, Erica’s adoptive parents. The warrant was served Nov. 14 but not returned to the court until today.

During the Nov. 14 search, investigators took one board and a jacket, but nothing else, according to the warrant.

snip

On Oct. 21, investigators returned with cadaver dogs, according to an affidavit. Three of four dogs alerted on the red storage building, “which is reported to be an indication of the possible presence for human remains,” the court papers said.

The warrant says a more detailed search was not conducted at that time. But on Nov. 6, a K-9 handler and a dog searched the area around the red storage building again. The dog alerted on the building twice, “which indicates the presence of human remains,” the affidavit said.

The dogs were also deployed at Sandy and Casey Parsons’ Miller Chapel Road home and other place they have lived or visited in the past.

The court papers also say investigators had already begun to explore the possibility that Erica “may be deceased and her remains concealed at a yet unknown location.” Investigators have never said publicly they suspected the teen might be dead.

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...alerted-on-possible-presence-of-human-remains

Sheriff: Cadaver dogs alerted possible human remains in Parsons case
WBTV-19 minutes ago

WBTV confirmed these new developments Monday tonight from the Rowan County Sheriff's Office.

According to the Sheriff, search warrants in the case show cadaver dogs made the discovery in October and November at a property owned by Erica's adoptive grandfather.

The warrant was served November 14 but only turned into court late Monday afternoon.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/24293448/...lert-to-possible-human-remains-in-parson-case

So where did they put her? Maybe they need to move that building and start digging.

I hope the adoptive parents have as miserable a Christmas as Erica's face was in that photograph of her in front of the Christmas tree. They deserve it.

What would the reason for waiting so long after the first and second sets of dogs? Is it normal to wait this long?

What would the reason for waiting so long after the first and second sets of dogs? Is it normal to wait this long?

I don't know how long cadaver dogs can find the scent of human remains but in Erica's case the finding of the dogs only gives more credibility to the notion that she is dead. I hope LE finds Erica and is able to give her at least some degree of justice.

Completely agree scmom. I really hope LE can get the parents on something soon. Just wondering why they haven't started digging on the property when the first dogs caught the scent two months ago.

In my gut I dont think she is alive but I want to be wrong so bad. I wish one person could come forth with information that may lead to Ericas remains. Someone in the family surely has some idea places they may have put her.

I wonder if them filing this now with the court might have something to do with the grand jury.

A grand jury indictment would be the perfect Christmas gift for Casey and Sandy.

I wonder if them filing this now with the court might have something to do with the grand jury.

A grand jury indictment would be the perfect Christmas gift for Casey and Sandy.

I agree.

What exactly does a cadaver dog pick up on? The teeth wouldn't be what it smelt would it or does it have to be (excuse me for saying :( ) blood etc ?

So where did they put her? Maybe they need to move that building and start digging.

Unfortunately it sounds like the shed on Sutton might have been just a "storage" shed, perhaps until a better remote location was selected. :banghead:

www.salisburypost.com/article/20131...alerted-on-possible-presence-of-human-remains

"The court papers also say investigators had already begun to explore the possibility that Erica “may be deceased and her remains concealed at a yet unknown location.” Investigators have never said publicly they suspected the teen might be dead."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela