NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to hear the two youngest children will have Christmas with people who care about them this year. It would be even nicer if Erica could have the same thing.

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 7m

Source: Parsons "adjudicated guilty of abusive behavior," judge will decide perm. custody in Jan, kids will stay with grandparents for now.

Nice to hear the two youngest children will have Christmas with people who care about them this year. It would be even nicer if Erica could have the same thing.

I agree, but sadly I feel Erica is no longer with us :(

RadBerky ‏@RBerkywcnc 15m WCNC, NBC Charlotte
Great Aunt of Erica Parsons says she wishes Sandy and Casey would just say what happened to Erica. At 6 @wcnc

WSOCTV at 5:08 PM stated that sources said the judge did not make a final ruling as to permanent custody because Casey Parsons complained of illness!

How many times is she going to be allowed to pull this same stunt that she even pulled on Dr. Phil and in earlier hearings in court? :banghead: Maybe she needs to have healthier food than McDonalds for lunch or maybe they just need to call her on her BS and send her straight to a hospital? JMHO :tantrum:

Kathryn Burcham ‏@KathrynBurcham 10m
#EricaParsons biological mom: thankful to all relatives who testified in custody hearing; happy with the judges decision @WSOC_TV

WBTV News ‏@WBTV_News 21m
Source: Judge finds evidence that missing teen #EricaParsons was abused before disappearance http://bit.ly/1gFldGK pic.twitter.com/lC6LTidqjv

According to a source, when DSS removed the children from the home they had to file a petition, which explained why the children were taken.

In this case, there are allegations that Erica was abused before she went missing.

During the hearing, DSS officials had to prove that the items in the petition were true.

On Wednesday, the judge determined there was enough evidence to believe it was true. If the judge had determined that the items were not true, then the kids would have been returned to Casey and Sandy Parsons.

NBC Charlotte ‏@wcnc 24m
Parsonses' children remain in family member's custody #EricaParsons http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...not-regain-custody-of-children-234501481.html …\

Sandy and Casey Parsons left the courthouse without saying anything.

Looks like this

images

is FINALLY headed in the right direction and I could not be more thrilled.

Maybe Sandy can use some of that sign language he's so familiar with to point LE in Erica's direction. (Referring to his little thumbs up and middle finger signs.)

bbm - I think a lot of good parents of runaway teens would have a problem with that--as would their remaining children. You have a constitutional right to have your children. To take that away takes evidence and due process.

apples and oranges or more appropriately, coal and presents.

this is not a runaway. casey claims to have GIVEN erica away to some stranger w/out any due diligence and a sudden case of the Obamas....'duh, I don't know'

you cannot compare the two. totally different situations.

Erica Parsons is no runaway, even IF you believe the adoptive parents' cockamamie tale, which is that the handed her over to someone they did not know, to live somewhere they did not know and had never seen.

I was hoping for a different 'custody' change. :jail:

jmo

Both SBM.

Kathryn Burcham ‏@KathrynBurcham 1m
In what is an increasingly odd media circus, Sandy #Parsons just sprinted a circle around the courthouse to avoid media

:escape:
Had I known Sandy would "sprint" around the courthouse, I would have driven to town to film it for everyone.

Kathryn Burcham ‏@KathrynBurcham 9m
#Parsons just left: Sandy gave me the middle finger.

:nono:
On the bright side, this time he didn't point a U-Haul in the direction of reporters and step on the gas.

Sandy Parsons takes run at reporters - YouTube

I hope there was information found during the custody hearing that can be used to help LE find Erica.

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 2m
Casey Parsons says custody fight not over and she and husband will win, eventually. http://bit.ly/18laxe6 #ericaparsons

Thursday morning, WBTV reporter Coleen Harry received the following message from Sandy and Casey:

Coleen,

Your the only one I am talking to. To everyone it might look like we "lost", but we didn't. We have very experienced, professional attorneys. Both attorneys advised my husband and I exactly what was going to happen from the very first day of this trial. This is just the beginning and no means a "end". We are just at the beginning of all this. My husband and I will be getting our kids back, but it's going to take time.

Sandy and Casey Parsons

ETA: See related Twitter Conversation: https://twitter.com/DavidWhisenant/status/408643271934873600

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 2m
Casey Parsons says custody fight not over and she and husband will win, eventually. http://bit.ly/18laxe6 #ericaparsons

Thursday morning, WBTV reporter Coleen Harry received the following message from Sandy and Casey:

Coleen,

Your the only one I am talking to. To everyone it might look like we "lost", but we didn't. We have very experienced, professional attorneys. Both attorneys advised my husband and I exactly what was going to happen from the very first day of this trial. This is just the beginning and no means a "end". We are just at the beginning of all this. My husband and I will be getting our kids back, but it's going to take time.

Sandy and Casey Parsons

ETA: See related Twitter Conversation: https://twitter.com/DavidWhisenant/status/408643271934873600

BBM
Yes, and I hope the amount of time it takes is, as SP said, when He** freezes over.

She simply cannot help herself. Keep talking Casey, til the sound of that bus drowns you out for good.

how exactly does their releasing the info that their lawyers already warned them that the judge would find that they had abused Erica while in their care and they would not be getting the kids back yet help their case??

Color me confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member