NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this case makes me want to drink myself incoherent

I know what you mean. I can be dispassionate about many cases; this one fills me with revulsion. I guess because Casey Parsons is such a brazenly bad liar and she's continuing to get away with it.

Sherrill & Cameron ‏@SalisburyLaw 5m
These circulars are a great tool in missing persons cases. Has anyone seen #ericaparsons? http://ow.ly/qkAZQ

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 31m
Casey Parsons says she's happy #EricaParsons pic is posted on coupon circular this wk. Read more http://bit.ly/1adYcos

Scott Jenkins ‏@SPScottJ 1h
#EricaParsons reported missing 3 months ago today. Her photo is in a new place in effort to find her. http://bit.ly/1adYcos

from the link said:
Casey said she and husband, Sandy, have been pushing for Erica’s picture to be placed on billboards, coupon circulars and other places.
She said they contacted the Center for Missing and Exploited Children to see if Erica’s picture could be included in a circular.
A Post reporter has requested an interview with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
:lol:

Reporter isnt believing her

If Casey and Scott Parsons are still legally responsible for Erica Parsons, are the not legally responsible for immediately reporting her disappearance to authorities?! I mean the moment that Nan shut off her phone and disappeared?

JMO but the courts/adoption agency need to immediately sever their adoption of Erica so that those checks stop coming in!

Responsibility is one of those words with a really vague meaning, don't ya know ? ;)

Where are the P's while giving these new interviews for the above articles? In New Orleans?

Sandy had a lie detector test administered by a FBI agent with 21 years experience. Sandy has the question read to him beforehand (and clarified as how it will be defined). The question is whether he deliberately helped in Erica's disappearance. His answer is no. He again answered no to the same question when it was asked again. The agent who has administered 3500+ tests, stated Sandy scored a -9 on both responses. To put it in perspective, a -4 is considered deceptive. A -9 is considered to be highly deceptive. Why hasn't this man been arrested?!!! Turn up the heat on this SOB and let Carolyn get some frickin in answers!!!

Sandy had a lie detector test administered by a FBI agent with 21 years experience. Sandy has the question read to him beforehand (and clarified as how it will be defined). The question is whether he deliberately helped in Erica's disappearance. His answer is no. He again answered no to the same question when it was asked again. The agent who has administered 3500+ tests, stated Sandy scored a -9 on both responses. To put it in perspective, a -4 is considered deceptive. A -9 is considered to be highly deceptive. Why hasn't this man been arrested?!!! Turn up the heat on this SOB and let Carolyn get some frickin in answers!!!

You need a link for this information, please. If it is too late to edit your post, pm the link to me and I will add it. If a link is not provided the post will be removed.

Thanks,

Salem

Hi, sorry to just jump in so late in the discussion. I'm a long time reader, new to posting. I'm aware Janice (Strawberry) and Kelly have not been a topic for awhile, but I found an article that I find interesting. Seeing as though it is not directly related to the case I'll hold off on the link. The article is referencing a [modsnip] Lion..IMO Casey's son worked there and she could of known, and could have been throwing any name out to divert attention. Thete would be no reason for a woman who works in Salisbury to be 2 hours away at a mcdonalds to be with whoever was supposedly picking Erica up.

oh here is is-
http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20130821/SP01/130829933/

snipped
Trimarco said the results show Parsons’ answer was strongly deceptive.

“The numerical scoring for that particular format was minus nine. In order for him to to fail that test, he would have needed a minus four or above. And so he is what I consider strongly deceptive to those questions. This was not a close call. It was quite clear,” said Trimarco.

Hi, sorry to just jump in so late in the discussion. I'm a long time reader, new to posting. I'm aware Janice (Strawberry) and Kelly have not been a topic for awhile, but I found an article that I find interesting. Seeing as though it is not directly related to the case I'll hold off on the link. The article is referencing a [modsnip]..IMO Casey's son worked there and she could of known, and could have been throwing any name out to divert attention. Thete would be no reason for a woman who works in Salisbury to be 2 hours away at a mcdonalds to be with whoever was supposedly picking Erica up.

:wagon:

Thank you everyone for providing the links for me, regarding the poly.

Also - please remember not to name people that are not directly related to the case and not to name people from facebook.

Thanks!

Salem

I just did a google search and came up with a I Goodman who is 65+ years old who lives in Salisbury NC.

I realize LE has two years of investigative work to catch up on and only had this case 2-3 months but I sure wish there would be a break in this case soon. I know. I need more patience. :(

I didn't know that a federal court could use a poly as evidence. Watched the video (thank you Considering). Interesting & worth checking that federal law out.

I knew that if both the defense and prosecutors agreed in a court to present a poly, that it would be allowed. (when is the last time you saw that happen?) Maybe it has...?

Interesting. Will James be the new Carolyn?

Casey will throw all of them under the bus. I don't think she will ever acknowledge her part in Erica's disappearance. :( JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members