NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I even hate to say this, but when you guys were pointing out the M in the back seat...what I was seeing in the lower corner directly behind the driver's seat was a face with a hand covering it partly. What you were saying (I think it is what you were referring to anyway) looks like the shadows between the fingers. I agree the rest of the window does show a reflection of the ATM machine/box.

I still can't resolve that lower corner, but if there's a guy in the passsenger back, he's there for a reason since he sticks out (who has the moron driving as a chauffeur?). Probably someone in the driver's back as well.

c6

I can see what you are seeing, SS. I feel like it's just a reflection of the metal edging of the ATM though. IMO of course.

I can't believe with that face out there that he is still running free.

I can see what you are seeing, SS. I feel like it's just a reflection of the metal edging of the ATM though. IMO of course.

I can't believe with that face out there that he is still running free.

That's what I don't get. That's one of the best ATM photos I've seen. They don't get better than that. He might as well have sent a sit down portrait into LE it's that good. Praying for an arrest tomorrow.

I was thinking last night about how they happened to grab Eve. I think she may have been targeted. It's just too weird how they managed to grab the best-known, star girl of the university, if it was just random. She was beautiful and eye-catching...she might have been accosted outside her own house as she got into her car early that morning.

The more I look at this picture the clearer it gets. I hope I'm not seeing things, but it looks like a person's face right above the headrest on the driver's side. I can clearer make at a nose. And it looks like he's wearing a do rag on his head.

I even hate to say this, but when you guys were pointing out the M in the back seat...what I was seeing in the lower corner directly behind the driver's seat was a face with a hand covering it partly. What you were saying (I think it is what you were referring to anyway) looks like the shadows between the fingers. I agree the rest of the window does show a reflection of the ATM machine/box.

I was thinking the same thing, SS. It sure looks to me that there is also someone sitting right behind the driver being restrained.

1204996254-carsonsuspect1-400x300.jpg

Copyof1204996254-carsonsuspect1-400.jpg

Boy looks like he's pretty pleased with himself living his own "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'"
scum.scum.scum.

I may have missed this in earlier posts, but does anyone know if the perp did get any $$$$ out of the ATM? I remember when the elder couple disappeared from NC, the police released the amount of $$$ that was stolen out of their acct by ATM.

RC, My sister lives down there, she heard the same report you have heard. There was an interview of a female on their news, saying she knew the suspect. Her identity was hidden from viewers, as she said she feared for her life.
I think they will have an arrest soon.

Thanks RC!

Thanks for confirming sweetmop ! That is the same that my friend reported with the addition that the fellow was recently released from prison. I do understand why this would be put on the back burner - i.e. LE has not yet located him and don't want him to get spooked and run.

Something is up with it though I think.

Thanks for confirming sweetmop ! That is the same that my friend reported with the addition that the fellow was recently released from prison. I do understand why this would be put on the back burner - i.e. LE has not yet located him and don't want him to get spooked and run.

I think something is up with that report too. It is reminding me of the Memphis killings where the guy had just been released from prison and killed his brother and five others last week.

In that case the sister was interviewing with LE and her cell rang and caller ID showed it was from her own apartment...which no one was supposed to be there. They sent the swat team and missed him but they eventually caught him. So, if I was this woman who knew the perp in NC I would be terrified of an instance similar.

Let's hope they catch him by today as the killings will probably continue since he may realize they know who he is and feels cornered.

hollyjokers I couldn't of said it better myself! It scares me that these types of low life parasites are popping up everywhere.. Eve was an amazing human being. Definately a role model to our society.

These are the cases that really get to me, SS. Not that Eve Carson's life is more valuable than anyone else's. But the state of humanity is at a point right now, I just wonder how many more people like Eve Carson we can afford to lose, while the type of person who would take her life and dump her in the street so casually seems to be increasing. I'm sure she would have handed over whatever it was they were after, killing was not necessary. But they did because they wanted to.

I was thinking last night about how they happened to grab Eve. I think she may have been targeted. It's just too weird how they managed to grab the best-known, star girl of the university, if it was just random. She was beautiful and eye-catching...she might have been accosted outside her own house as she got into her car early that morning.
I don't believe the perp(s) were targeting Eve as much as they were targeting that area. I think they may have attacked anyone that drove by with a nice enough car, who looked like they might have money in their bank account. It's unfortunate and scary to come to grips with this being so random, but I truly feel that it is.

Greetings everyone. Sure hope they catch these scum today. In the picture, I can definitely see someone behind the driver's seat looking towards the right. I don't believe Eve is in the back seat, however. I bet she was in the very back of the SUV, and that would be why the other guy is sitting in the back instead of up front. I took the pictures and did screen shots of them, copied them to MS Word, and then enlarged them. I then played with changing the "brightness" and "contrast" of them. Maybe others with a better computer can get clearer pictures.

You're welcome RC!:blowkiss:

Yes my sis did say too, that he'd just been released from prison.

I think LE wants this info silenced as you say, so as not to scare him away from the area. They may have a good idea of his identity since he's in the system already.

I so hope there is an arrest soon. I have a child in school down there at Carolina who, at this time is safely tucked in bed asleep here at home, because they're on spring break! Thank the Good Lord for that right now!

I can not imagine receiving that phone call that Eve's parents received last week. Just sickening!

Greetings everyone. Sure hope they catch these scum today. In the picture, I can definitely see someone behind the driver's seat looking towards the right. I don't believe Eve is in the back seat, however. I bet she was in the very back of the SUV, and that would be why the other guy is sitting in the back instead of up front. I took the pictures and did screen shots of them, copied them to MS Word, and then enlarged them. I then played with changing the "brightness" and "contrast" of them. Maybe others with a better computer can get clearer pictures.

Wow...I never thought about him sitting in the back because Eve was back even further! They had to keep her back there! :(
Mu hubby said he wonders if they actually saw her roomies leaving at 130 in the morning and they decided to go and rob their place OR Eve was visible telling them all goodbye and they decided they would get her once everyone was gone. Was she being stalked? I hope we find out.

Wow...I never thought about him sitting in the back because Eve was back even further! They had to keep her back there! :(
Mu hubby said he wonders if they actually saw her roomies leaving at 130 in the morning and they decided to go and rob their place OR Eve was visible telling them all goodbye and they decided they would get her once everyone was gone. Was she being stalked? I hope we find out.

It's been reported there was no evidense of robbery at Eve's home, where she lived with 4 others. The only things missing at this time are her keys and billfold.

I'm not so sure that she was in the car in the ATM photo though. The 911 calls that have been released, the people both say they heard a woman scream 3 or 4 times and then heard 3 or 4 gunshots quickly fired.

I think they ran up to her car from both sides, forced her out of the car and shot and killed her then, leaving her lying in the middle of the street.
JMHO.
Horrible!!!:furious:

I am certain there is someone in the backseat behind the driver, and that is why I believe Eve was in that vehicle, probably restrained in the cargo space. If they had already killed Eve, you would think they would both be riding in the front seat. I believe the guy in the back seat was holding a gun on Eve in the cargo space to make her tell them the ATM number. God bless that girl, and God do the opposite to the two of them.

That's a good point Reannan. Why would the person be in the back seat, not the front?

This perp seems like a complete moron to go and get himself on such a great quality ATM photo. He will be caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024