NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a link to an additional article.

Also, in this article, if you look at the slideshow pics, click on the picture #4 - it will enlarge, and in the background it doesn't look like a car anymore . . . I think I can even make out a concrete post (those round things by drive thrus) . . . anyone else??

Les, good work, keep us posted.

Reannan, that does look like the ATM. One thing about the convenient store, it doesn't look like it's set up like a chain type. Maybe it's a mom and pop type store?

IMO, the convenient store guy does not look like the guy in the car at the bank ATM. And I do see the car in the background of the pic. For awhile I thought it was another building in the background. I realize now it's way too close and looks just like the pic of the car someone else posted.

Isn't it too high to be a car? He is in an SUV, and they are pretty high . . .

Do we know he's in a BIG SUV? I've been in a highlander, and they aren't too high. And you know how kids like that like to either jack UP an old car like that, or it's right on the ground. But definitely, I see a car. A concrete post or ATM machine wouldn't be that shiny.

Here is my attempt at comparing what we can see thus far. I played with the backseat shadow guy, and I can see an "eye" looking towards the right. I tried to label it, so I hope you can tell me you see it too, or that I am just crazy.:crazy:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd234/reannan1462/Eve Carson Chapel Hill/SuspectComposite.jpg
I will have to find it, but there is a wider shot of the ATM photo to work with somewhere. This one has been cropped. You can see the reflection clearly in the other photo of the ATM machine there.

LE will know which ATM it is, and they will know if what we see is a car or not because they will know what would have been beside the SUV. If it isn't a car, I sure hope they give us a heads up and we can move on to something else!!! :rolleyes: I am very confident that it is a car, however.

maybe the convenient store guy is the second guy? i don't see that much of a resemblance either to the atm guy and conv store guy other than the bushy hair ....

Eve's car was not that tall. IIRC. Looks more like a van.

Ok, maybe I am hallucinating here!!

But when I enlarged picture #4, if you look at the passenger side widow, I see what looks like another person looking in! Take a close look, you can see two eyes and a nose. Possibly a hat/cap on the head.

Does anyone else see this?????????

Well, I did say I could be hallucinating! LOL

I keep going back to it and still see it. Maybe, I just got my mind set on it and that's all I can see. I'll step back for a few and take another look later.

I think we all agree that there are two people in the SUV, and what is possibly another vehicle off to the passenger side?

I wish we knew if the attempts at the ATM machines were successful or not? If he did try the ATM at the convience store, I don't recall the perp wearing gloves?

I bet this doesn't come over very well, but here is what I see, and I have tried to illustrate in the attached composite picture. There was what appeared to be a "letter" of some sort reflected in the window behind the driver in the ATM picture. Some earlier posters discussed whether it was a reflection of the letter "A" from the ATM machine. During one of the manipulations of the picture that I was playing with, it looked more like the letter "M". I have tried to circle it in red in the attached picture. I think it is the material from the shiny black jacket we see in the convenience store guy. I think he has his arm folded up against the real driver's side window, and we see the crease in his jacket. I tried to circle a similar crease in the jacket from the convenience store guy.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd234/reannan1462/Eve Carson Chapel Hill/ShinyBlackJacket.jpg

If we have two busy haired guys, could they be brothers??? They really do look a lot alike (the ATM picture and the convenience store picture), but not "exactly" alike. Something is just "off" - for me anyway.

I bet this doesn't come over very well, but here is what I see, and I have tried to illustrate in the attached composite picture. There was what appeared to be a "letter" of some sort reflected in the window behind the driver in the ATM picture. Some earlier posters discussed whether it was a reflection of the letter "A" from the ATM machine. During one of the manipulations of the picture that I was playing with, it looked more like the letter "M". I have tried to circle it in red in the attached picture. I think it is the material from the shiny black jacket we see in the convenience store guy. I think he has his arm folded up against the real driver's side window, and we see the crease in his jacket. I tried to circle a similar crease in the jacket from the convenience store guy.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd234/reannan1462/Eve Carson Chapel Hill/ShinyBlackJacket.jpg

LOL, I have to laugh. I said it was a letter M way back in this thread. I'm glad you also saw it. Cause it didn't look like an A to me. It looks like it is on this guys jacket or whatever he is wearing. It DOES NOT look like a reflection, IMO.

Mrs. Mush, I think it is the black jacket fabric crinkled up against the window.

I think it's the same person in both photo's. It's hard to tell, but similar facial features as well as hair. Plus, the ATM and also the store photo's are shot from different angles so it make's it hard to really look at it.

I just think they will have these guys by the end of the week. There is way to much info and pictures for someone not to notice him. I'm really hoping they have the guy after I get our of my next meeting in 45mins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08