NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Media is still confused as to whether the guy looks like the one in the car ATM. I feel the same. I think it's the one in the store and there are two different people in the survielance pics. News14 has pics at the bottom for comparison.

http://news14.com/content/top_stories/593789/man-being-questioned-in-carson-case/Default.aspx

The person of interest was led into the police station handcuffed and with scrapes on his cheek. He matches the description of the man police say used Carson’s ATM card at a local ATM machine and inside a convenience store, but from looking at pictures of the two men, it's unclear if it's the same person.

Could the second Pic at the market be the one that looks like they are in the backseat at the ATM. Because the pic of the one today does not even look close the the market one.

Looks like the exact same guy that went into the convenience store, who I think is the same guy at the ATM machine.

Individual detained this am - being lead from chapel Hill police station at 115 EST today:

N & O Photo

http://www.newsobserver.com/2811/story/996486.html

A few hours later, Orange Superior Court Judge Carl Fox arrived at the police department. Authorities did not offer an explanation for Fox's presence.

So PDAs present and later a superior court judge - hate to say it but it smells like a deal is in the works.

LOL, JDB and DS, store, gas station, atm. I think the one they showed in handcuffs today is the one that was at the store atm and he was in the back of the car at the bank atm. I just wanted to clarify what I was trying to say. I get what you guys are trying to say.

I just checked, still no presser scheduled huh?

LOL, JDB and DS, store, gas station, atm. I think the one they showed in handcuffs today is the one that was at the store atm and he was in the back of the car at the bank atm. I just wanted to clarify what I was trying to say. I get what you guys are trying to say.

I think you are correct. .But it also looks like the one in cuffs today have cornrows. The pic in the store they don't

I think you are correct. .But it also looks like the one in cuffs today have cornrows. The pic in the store they don't

If I had that much hair and had killed someone and my face plastered everywhere, I'd cornrow my hair by now too.

If I had that much hair and had killed someone and my face plastered everywhere, I'd cornrow my hair by now too.

Yeah, but you'd probably be smart enough not to imitate the Lane Bryant guy's 'doo!

Susan

If any one gets word or has a link to the presser please pass along. I'm trying to get some work done and don't want to miss it. Thanks in advance!!

The man was taken to UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill for treatment of an undisclosed ailment Wednesday before being returned to the Chapel Hill Police Department, sources said.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2561551/

So they can treat you for having a case of 'being a worthless piece of crap?' Sorry, sorry, people like this just pi$$ me off. If this is the guy he will have all kinds of people lineing up to defend his rights. I say just shoot him and get if over with. :furious:

just got back from running a couple of errands.....nothing yet huh?...scanned a couple of posts, but what i gather, this guy hasn't officially been charged with anything, right?

Just reading through different news sites, and saw the press conference is scheduled for 4:30pm.

Thanks Sweet......is that Est time?? If anyone has a link that would be great as I'm at work and can't surf a whole lot!!

So they can treat you for having a case of 'being a worthless piece of crap?' Sorry, sorry, people like this just pi$$ me off. If this is the guy he will have all kinds of people lineing up to defend his rights. I say just shoot him and get if over with. :furious:

Yes, from here on out, he will have all kinds of rights! This is truely frustrating, isn't it?

What about Eve? She didn't have any once she met up with her killer/killers, did she?

Makes me sick!!!:mad: :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member