NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2008-03-12-0006.html

SNIP
Atwater has been charged with first-degree murder. He is set to appear on his first appearance today in court. A source also tells NBC17 that a second arrest was made after a 2 p.m. raid in Durham by a special response team on Sheppard Street. That second person is believed to be connected to the Eve Carson case and is reportedly in custody.

He doesn't need to give one. The hug-a- bleeding heart criminal apologists will come up with reasons for him, and explain to all of us why this "unfortunate incident" isn't really his fault, but ours.

Are you me? Am I you? Did I type that without realizing it?

I hope they get this PC going soon. I have a feeling they are going to push it back because of the standoff.

This just makes me so stinking angry. He doesn't look so smug NOW does he?

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2008-03-12-0006.html

SNIP
Atwater has been charged with first-degree murder. He is set to appear on his first appearance today in court. A source also tells NBC17 that a second arrest was made after a 2 p.m. raid in Durham by a special response team on Sheppard Street. That second person is believed to be connected to the Eve Carson case and is reportedly in custody.

Good news, he's in custody!!

17 year old kid, that's who is involved. Holy crap. 17 years old. Only 3 years older then my daughter. It is a sick sick world we live in. They are still looking for him.

Who did they say was the driver???? The second kid or the one they have in custody???

The second raid is taking place approximately 8 blocks east of where Atwater was taken from.

OK they just said Lovett was the DRIVER of the car. The other guy they have was in the backseat!!!! Oh Gosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy