NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who shot Eve and WHY they felt a need to shoot her. If they had just robbed her, they probably would have gotten away with the crime. :(

Heck, Eve probably would have given them her last penny and waved goodbye hoping they wouldn't do it again. It's SO NOT FAIR. Two evil dudes for 1 angel. :(

It's over now. It was on Headline News. I'm sure they will show it again.

Oh, thanks. I had it on there and then my dog started barking at who knows what and I missed it.

LE is walking around the house casually. IMO, they have him in custody or he's dead.

They left the house without arresting anyone. They haven't found him yet. Darn it!

On Headline News now.
SWAT team went into thwe 2nd home, and he was not there.

Someone is definitely hiding him. That ATM photo is too clear for those that know him not to know that it is him.

Atwater is the one from the convenience store photos. HE WAS THE GUY IN THE BACKSEAT!!! I was right, that's why I said because of the jacket. Did I say it or did I agree with someone??? LOL. Who knows, I'm just glad they got the SOB.

I'm thinking you agreed with me. Awesome!

Well, now we know they aren't brothers. The second guy (who was the driver, IMHO) - Lovette will probably look a good deal different than the mug shot we are seeing because his hair is going to be out of the corn rows....or cut short. He appeared to have a lot more hair underneat that jersey and ball cap. I totally agree with the scenario that Webthrush spelled out back on post 137 on page 6 of this thread. I think Atwater was the guy in the black jacket we see in the back of the car, and he had Eve in the back of the vehicle at the ATM photo. I am betting the store photo was taken after they killed her. They probably made one more ATM transaction on their way back to Durham. Prison is too good for them. At the same time, I look at their faces, and think what a sad, wasted life they have chosen. So young, to be so finished with life.

Dang it! I am at work, and can't look at the MySpace page!!! I am sure the content won't offend me anymore than he himself does. I want to see if it is similar to any of the MySpace pages I was looking for last night!!!

I used my daughter's my space id's to look at all of his pictures he's posted. They're all of himself.

Yep, he's the driver in the ATM photo, for sure.

Pics he has on his myspace:

perp1.jpg

perp2.jpg

perp3.jpg

perp4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors