NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at his friends, most folks have their significant other first. If that's the case here, she's preggers. Sad sad sad.

Yes, I noticed the pregnant girl, but I don't know enough about myspace to realize the SO would be the first listed.

But he says he is "married" but there for "dating." I just don't get it. I'm no saint but I guess I am an out-of-the-loop old fogey.

Yes, I noticed the pregnant girl, but I don't know enough about myspace to realize the SO would be the first listed.

But he says he is "married" but there for "dating." I just don't get it. I'm no saint but I guess I am an out-of-the-loop old fogey.

Sheer speculation on my part. EVERY person I know that's on myspace has their S/O first, but that's not necessarily true here.

Some of this stuff is truly disturbing (and I am saying this in light of cold-blooded murder having been committed).

And I wonder what is wrong with this world?

That's a picture of the they're looking for. Lovette. :furious:

Hope he's arrested soon, and no one is harmed in the process.

Does anyone know how to save that My Space page?
It's going to be gone soon:(

Here is a collage of the ATM pictures with the mug shots. I learn from each of these experiences and am better prepared to view future photographs. I am proud to say that many here saw that the two ATM pictures were different. Plus, it just didn't make sense that a single person would have changed jackets! Now, I want to know what that picture of the "cadillac" parked along side at the ATM actually was. I am still not convinced that it wasn't a cadillac!!!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/...arson Chapel Hill/ATMPictureswithMugShots.jpg

Here is a collage of the ATM pictures with the mug shots. I learn from each of these experiences and am better prepared to view future photographs. I am proud to say that many here saw that the two ATM pictures were different. Plus, it just didn't make sense that a single person would have changed jackets! Now, I want to know what that picture of the "cadillac" parked along side at the ATM actually was. I am still not convinced that it wasn't a cadillac!!!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/...arson Chapel Hill/ATMPictureswithMugShots.jpg
Yep, you nailed those photographs. Thanks for posting. I also want to commend the posters who saw two different individuals! You people have sharp eyes. I hope the Cadillac tip was passed to LE. Perhaps, there is someone else involved!

Great collage! I am knocking off for the night. We are traveling tomorrow night and I've gotta pack. I'm so sad for Eve and her family, but thankful one is in custody, and I'm sure the second will follow in time.

It's a pleasure posting with you folks. So smart all of you! And I'm not so sure either that another car wasn't there.

Anyway, til later........

Travel safely Lesleegp! Check back with us when you return.

Bumping this. Can this be "cached" or whatever?

Darn, I'm pretty good with things like that, but know nothing
about My Space:(
I think we're going to eventually be hearing about some of
these folks in trial.

I haven't saved a MS site in a while, but I believe once it's up on your monitor, you can click on File,Save and name it/put it where you want. It won't be on the internet unless you have a website and put it out there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg