NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The arrested punk was in the minimart photo and the at-large punk was in the ATM photo.

I'm lost......really lost. So, if they are still looking for the new guy who the hell is the stand off for??

Atwater is the one from the convenience store photos. HE WAS THE GUY IN THE BACKSEAT!!! I was right, that's why I said because of the jacket. Did I say it or did I agree with someone??? LOL. Who knows, I'm just glad they got the SOB.

Atwater the guy in the backseat is the one at the convenient store. The driver is not in custody.

LE would not say whether the standoff had to do with the standoff. But bullhorn is asking for Lovett.

The place where he's at is a daycare center that his mom runs.

I wonder who shot Eve and WHY they felt a need to shoot her. If they had just robbed her, they probably would have gotten away with the crime. :(

The place where he's at is a daycare center that his mom runs.

Oh wonderful. I hope he doesn't take one of those kids hostage, that he is. 17 freaking years old. I absolutely cannot take it anymore!!

OH man they are showing tape of them breaking into the house.

Oh wonderful. I hope he doesn't take one of those kids hostage, that he is. 17 freaking years old. I absolutely cannot take it anymore!!

OH man they are showing tape of them breaking into the house.

Where are they showing this??

Not being picky, but if anyone is looking for info about the ATM guy, his last name is spelled Lovette according to the link BrowneyedEmily posted above.

Good job, MrsMush!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member