NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a collage of the ATM pictures with the mug shots. I learn from each of these experiences and am better prepared to view future photographs. I am proud to say that many here saw that the two ATM pictures were different. Plus, it just didn't make sense that a single person would have changed jackets! Now, I want to know what that picture of the "cadillac" parked along side at the ATM actually was. I am still not convinced that it wasn't a cadillac!!!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/...arson Chapel Hill/ATMPictureswithMugShots.jpg

I knew it! Ha! And don't forget, WS'ers saw the second person before anyone else did.

You have a copy of the page? Awesome!
You're amazing! Thanks, I didn't know how
to do anything with it.
^i^

Can someone get in touch with Steve Huff? He is the master at cached MySpace pages!

Here is one other picture that I think is worth studying and learning from. Remember when we were playing with enhancing the shadow in the back of the SUV? I was convinced I could see an "eye" looking towards the right. Here is a link to the "eye" I saw, with a poor attempt by me to enhance it, and outline what I see - for those who don't see it. I have also included Atwater's eye for comparison. I only have MS Paint and MS Word to do this stuff with.....I am going to ask for Photoshop or something cool like that for Mother's Day. :crazy:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/... Hill/CollageBackseatShadowManwithEnhance.jpg

Do you think she was in the other car (that I can see with my eyes and you folks help:)...or is it most likely Eve was in her own van with the perp in the
backseat getting info from her?

I just don't see Atwater sitting in the backseat with Lovett driving unless he was back there to control Eve. I am anxious to hear if they now have other surveillance video of these two creeps from other locations. They should be able to create some additional "medical conditions" for the creeps that will make them talk!

I agree...they would look more suspicious to anyone with one in front and one in back. The other reason may be that they jumped into her car so quick, that they didn't have time to think about it..but he had plenty of time to get to the front..there is a reason he's in the 2nd seat.
^i^

I just don't see Atwater sitting in the backseat with Lovett driving unless he was back there to control Eve. I am anxious to hear if they now have other surveillance video of these two creeps from other locations. They should be able to create some additional "medical conditions" for the creeps that will make them talk!

Sorry if this has been posted already but what an stupid comment:

"...."I think that's great. I just hope they made the right arrest," UNC student Lauren Waldron said. "And I hope this whole thing can be put to rest and that Eve's family can move on, and we all can move on as a community."

Move on?????? How heartless. Eve's family will never "move on"...nor will that university for some time to come.

That said, I am very happy that they have caught the and I hope they have the second in custody soon.

Sorry if this has been posted already but what an stupid comment:

"...."I think that's great. I just hope they made the right arrest," UNC student Lauren Waldron said. "And I hope this whole thing can be put to rest and that Eve's family can move on, and we all can move on as a community."

Move on?????? How heartless. Eve's family will never "move on"...nor will that university for some time to come.

That said, I am very happy that they have caught the and I hope they have the second in custody soon.
I have run into that kind of thinking in other cases. The reality seems to be lost on some. Typically it is someone who has a low compassion level.

does anyone know (I should, but don't) can a 17-yr. old even get the death penalty in NC?
Since there were no eyewitnesses, this may be a case where each perp fingers the other as the trigger man to try to save his own skin; or if the 17-yr. old can't be executed, he takes the rap to free the 21-yr. old from the chamber; what a disgusting thought; or can they both be fried?
And I hope LE continues to go after any-and-all who knew of these twerp's actions and harbored them in any way; this case deserves to have wide repercussions. Can't imagine what the families of these creeps will go through, but don't have an ounce of sympathy for them whatever it is. What I especially don't want to hear is some whining about how "my boy is really a good kid, he just got in with a wrong crowd;" that will be major puketime!

does anyone know (I should, but don't) can a 17-yr. old even get the death penalty in NC?
Since there were no eyewitnesses, this may be a case where each perp fingers the other as the trigger man to try to save his own skin; or if the 17-yr. old can't be executed, he takes the rap to free the 21-yr. old from the chamber; what a disgusting thought; or can they both be fried?
And I hope LE continues to go after any-and-all who knew of these twerp's actions and harbored them in any way; this case deserves to have wide repercussions. Can't imagine what the families of these creeps will go through, but don't have an ounce of sympathy for them whatever it is. What I especially don't want to hear is some whining about how "my boy is really a good kid, he just got in with a wrong crowd;" that will major puketime!

Well, get ready as this is usually what happens. We see this behavior a lot as an excuse.The laws in NC are not clear to me as far as death penalty so maybe someone local can help.

I read back that both suspects are (1 charged), and (1 up for), 1st degree murder. The 17 is considered a minor, so no DP. Hopefully the 17 yr old (when they catch him), will be tried as an adult which they can do as well. Not sure if they can give him DP or not.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/2567815/

Authorities tell NC WANTED tonight that they are working with a close associate of Lovett to track him down, possibly in the Durham area.
These sources also are telling NC WANTED they are concerned about a violent confrontation with Lovett and have additional SWAT forces standing :clap: by to provide back-up if deadly force is required.

Kudos to NC LE officers for making the first arrest.
Prayers that they get the second .

From the link Philamena provided:

He was last arrested February 20, 2008 for violating probation.

Atwater was arrested only 2 weeks before Eve was killed. Too bad they couldn't keep him in jail. She might still be alive.

SNIP:

I'm not going to pass judgement on the student's words yet. I doubt they have anything to do with being heartless. Lauren is a young college student and is dealing with the death of a friend. I can tell you from experience that viewing death when you're 20ish is way different than viewing it when your over 30.

Great collage! I am knocking off for the night. We are traveling tomorrow night and I've gotta pack. I'm so sad for Eve and her family, but thankful one is in custody, and I'm sure the second will follow in time.

It's a pleasure posting with you folks. So smart all of you! And I'm not so sure either that another car wasn't there.

Anyway, til later........

A pleasure posting with you too, Lesleegp!:) Thank you for your input.

Have a safe trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members