NC NC - Faith Hedgepeth, 19, UNC student, Chapel Hill, 7 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be a mistake...investigators on the 20/20 program stated that ETJ was not at the Thrill...
a192c2ea17f8b69878adfc300c31b23f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect it IS a mistake... ETJ's cousin was reported to be at The Thrill and that may have resulted in the confusion.

Did LE not interview MR the day of the crime? IMO I would think since MR was with KR at the time they "discovered" Faith that LE would have interviewed both KR AND MR...IMO it is concerning to me that MR called LE 2 days AFTER the murder to let LE know about the hostile relationship between Faith and ETJ. Maybe she forgot? Maybe she was too distraught from "discovering" Faith's beaten face/body to remember that someone threatened Faith's life months before. I would immediately remember what my friend said about her life being threatened by another upon "discovering" said friend dead. IMO

https://youtu.be/JkF4YM4Mb4c
Beautiful.
Faith,
I think of you everyday. You have forever changed my life for the greater good. I hope I am lucky enough to meet you one day in the after life❤️

I think of Faith everyday.
It is through Faith that I remain hopeful. I believe justice is coming. I believe we are on the right path. Smoke in mirrors does eventually disappear. Your secret is no longer safe.

Been doing lots and lots of research via social media accounts, blogs and forums...verifying/fact checking. Very interesting. Things are becoming more clear each and everyday. Your time is running out. Soon all will be revealed and everyone will know your secret and lies you have been telling for over 4 years. Your smooth talking will catch up with you. You're slipping.

1. Where were MR's whereabouts the early hours of 9/7/12?
2. Neighbor describes hearing a "trio" of noises...is this a way to describe noise?
3. Why didn't Karena get a ride back home to 1502 from JM, JB or their other roommate?
4. There are lots of personal connections between POI and Thrill. Have these all been looked into? (I have factual evidence to support)
5. The incident report from JB phone found during the cell dump...what was the report?
6. KR states last she knew was Faith to be asleep in the bedroom...was this carefully chosen words???

Also, where are the additional 181 pages of released documents???
I can only find 118.
Which now is difficult to even find the 118...

It's a new year. My hope is that we find justice for Faith[emoji173]

Any new theories?

Even at this latter date, that's exactly what I would have concluded, as well.

Through my research I have figured out identity of one of the men 20/20 reported on. I believe he is the cousin of ETJ. I also wonder if he or his brother was the ex roomate of BME. Making lots a connections.

20/20 said the person matching the DNA would be one degree of separation from Faith's inner circle. Does this mean it would be a relative of Faith's "friend" from her inner circle???

20/20 said the person matching the DNA would be one degree of separation from Faith's inner circle. Does this mean it would be a relative of Faith's "friend" from her inner circle???

I think it might have been someone she worked with at Red Robin, perhaps a fellow UNC student. Not a close friend. Someone who had a secret crush on her.

I don't recall that bit from the broadcast (would be great if you could say where in the hour it comes up), but normally the phrase "one degree of separation" would simply mean a friend of a friend (not necessarily a relative); i.e. someone who was on a first-name basis with a friend of Faith's.

I don't recall that bit from the broadcast (would be great if you could say where in the hour it comes up), but normally the phrase "one degree of separation" would simply mean a friend of a friend (not necessarily a relative); i.e. someone who was on a first-name basis with a friend of Faith's.

Great. That clears it up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members