NC NC - Faith Hedgepeth, 19, UNC student, Chapel Hill, 7 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The restaurant is Time Out. Kind of soul foodsy in my opinion. Very popular, esp. cause they're open late. Used to be in the little square but has since moved to where the old East End bar used to be.

After watching the 20/20 special I felt like more questions arrised than answers given on the case. I'm trouble that it finally cane out who was with KR when Faith's body was found. Uopn MR interview her word usage and tone of voice sounds strangely familiar...911 call. I also wonder about the specifics of what shape the apartment was in given in the 911 call about things not being where thwy usually are, looks like someone has been in here and etc vs the information that wasn't being told...Faith's name. The address. The name of the caller. To me if seems like exculpatory evidence of the crime was already in place. Perception is reality.

After watching the 20/20 special I felt like more questions arrised than answers given on the case. I'm trouble that it finally cane out who was with KR when Faith's body was found. Uopn MR interview her word usage and tone of voice sounds strangely familiar...911 call. I also wonder about the specifics of what shape the apartment was in given in the 911 call about things not being where thwy usually are, looks like someone has been in here and etc vs the information that wasn't being told...Faith's name. The address. The name of the caller. To me if seems like exculpatory evidence of the crime was already in place. Perception is reality.

I don't understand your concern. It has been known that MR was with Karena when she found Faith at the apartment; that's not new news. It's true that Karena did not mention that MR was with her when she made the call to 911. Karena did identify herself in the 911 call. I agree it's strange that she never said Faith's name. Much about the 911 call is hinky IMO.

Exculpatory evidence? What do you mean?

:Welcome1:

to Websleuths,

:cheer:Simplestarz:cheer:

We're glad you're here!!

:justice:

I don't understand your concern. It has been known that MR was with Karena when she found Faith at the apartment; that's not new news. It's true that Karena did not mention that MR was with her when she made the call to 911. Karena did identify herself in the 911 call. I agree it's strange that she never said Faith's name. Much about the 911 call is hinky IMO.

Exculpatory evidence? What do you mean?

Anything I say is in fact just my humble opinion.

I believe the 911 caller was involved in the crime. That has lead me to believe the 911 caller used that time to exempt oneself from the crime.
Again, the caller goes on about things not related to Faith. Faith doesn't take precedent.
The caller keeps explaining that they JUST got there. It REALLY looks like someone was here. There's STUFF here that wasn't before. JUST blood everywhere. The caller answers most things asked, even though it took a little pulling, with no problem of communication.
Then, when dispatcher asked for the name of the caller, (the 911 caller) replied, what? When asked about The address? The caller avoids. Then doesn't know.
They lived there at least since July 2012. Filled out court papers in July 2012. The neighbor confirms this in 2020.
911 caller not once says she arrived with another friend. The dispatcher says not to touch anything. 911 caller says ok.
On 2020 MR said Karena was on the phone with 911. MR said Karena was going in and out of room while MR stayed in the room. MR says they kept asking 911 to hurry...hurry to where??? You cannot even give an address???!!!!

All in my humble opinion.
Justice for Faith and all of Faith's loved ones. [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simplestarz, are you suggesting that MR is the actual caller in the 911 call? That the voice is not really Karena's?

Interesting. I will have to re-watch 20/20.

By any chance are you acquainted with either of them, if you don't mind me asking.

I'm not acquainted with Faith or anyone related to her senseless murder. I've been following this since day one. I don't want her to be forgotten. Justice for Faith and her loved ones. Always have Faith.

In my thoughts and own opinions today, I am still torn on the butt dial voicemail. The timing isn't accurately known due to a glitch in Iphones at the time. To me, it sounds like they may be in a vehicle or outside of an establishment. (Smoke break?!)
Maybe KR confronted Faith..."you want to mess with my boyfriend" Which boyfriend is she referring to ETJ, BE, JM? Someone different entirely??? To me it sounds like Faith is restrained and is in disbelief of what "rosie" did (or didn't do) "put up a fight..." eluding that Faith could have been restrained. I wonder if this information was found in a cell dump. I wonder if they found these in the same cellphone dump as JB's phone, JM and KR did on the day of murder. Timing is everything. I continue to dig. Getting thoughts out. All in my opinion.

I think of you all the time, Faith. I have faith we will find justice for you and all your loved ones. I have faith everyone involved would want to end the suffering on both sides. Give Faith justice. Take responsibility for actions. Make yourself accountable. Let Faith and her loved ones get the justice they rightfully deserve. Rest in peace, Faith. Much love and peace.

I'm going largely on my two-year old memory of press coverage at the time… TJ was the first POI focused on… they searched his car and as best I recall got DNA (though I could be mistaken), and then quickly turned to gathering info on others. At some point I even recall TJ bragging somewhere on the Web (Facebook, Twitter???) that he had been cleared, not that that would necessarily mean anything… but the fact that officers seemed to turn their attention elsewhere indicated to me the likelihood that he was no longer a prime focus (they wouldn't totally clear him, because he might still be withholding info he knows or otherwise be accessory).
At least one of the press articles says "...investigators collected hundreds of DNA samples, but did not name any suspects. Chapel Hill Police did report that at least one person refused to have a DNA sample submitted." Going back through the recently released docs I can't find anything confirming receipt of DNA from TJ although it does seem clear to me that 2 others likely didn't give DNA. I suspect the press quote is either a misprint -- I can't imagine LE actually collected 100s of DNA samples from individuals -- or else it is including all the swabs taken from vehicles and the crime scene as "DNA samples."
Anyway, I understand your skepticism (the circumstantial incriminating evidence against TJ is strong), but it seems to me LE have been looking in a different direction for awhile now.
On a side-note, I wonder what DNA samples collected from the various vehicles show???
Finally, I'll throw out a separate scenario that's troubling me, though unlikely: what if FH had consensual sex that night with someone (perhaps from The Thrill, perhaps not) and then was walked in on by some other suitor or ex-boyfriend who went into a jealous rage -- i.e. the semen evidence is not from the killer, but from someone scared-to-death to say anything or come forward???

IMO
I am also leaning towards possible consensual sex before the crime took place...maybe when Faith left Karena at Davis library Faith went to meet a male friend at an apartment. Or maybe to Thrill? It isn't a long walk. The weather was nice that day.

The restaurant is Time Out. It's in a little strip mall on Franklin St. Downtown. I've eaten there once and it was okay, but college kids love it.

Time-Out is 24/7...a two minute walk from the thrill

In my thoughts and own opinions today, I am still torn on the butt dial voicemail. The timing isn't accurately known due to a glitch in Iphones at the time. To me, it sounds like they may be in a vehicle or outside of an establishment. (Smoke break?!)
Maybe KR confronted Faith..."you want to mess with my boyfriend" Which boyfriend is she referring to ETJ, BE, JM? Someone different entirely??? To me it sounds like Faith is restrained and is in disbelief of what "rosie" did (or didn't do) "put up a fight..." eluding that Faith could have been restrained. I wonder if this information was found in a cell dump. I wonder if they found these in the same cellphone dump as JB's phone, JM and KR did on the day of murder. Timing is everything. I continue to dig. Getting thoughts out. All in my opinion.

There's no glitch. The message was left while she was at the club and you can hear the noise and music of the club. She left with her roommate and it didn't look like they were having any issues in the video (which you can see in the program about her case).

The voice mail is a red herring IMO.

There's no glitch. The message was left while she was at the club and you can hear the noise and music of the club. She left with her roommate and it didn't look like they were having any issues in the video (which you can see in the program about her case).

IMO KR looks visibly upset as they exit the club. (I have watched and read every article on the case. Rewatched and reread MANY times)

Totally agree. News programs can find experts to say anything. There is nothing more on that VM than incidental background sound coupled with people shouting because they were trying to be heard over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214