NC NC - Faith Hedgepeth, 19, UNC student, Chapel Hill, 7 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might have been someone she worked with at Red Robin, perhaps a fellow UNC student. Not a close friend. Someone who had a secret crush on her.

I'm not convinced he knew her personally but I definitely think he knew of her through another friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have connected a few individuals from Thrill to each other and Thrill.

I don't recall that bit from the broadcast (would be great if you could say where in the hour it comes up), but normally the phrase "one degree of separation" would simply mean a friend of a friend (not necessarily a relative); i.e. someone who was on a first-name basis with a friend of Faith's.

I'm not home right now.
When I get there I will que up the show and find the info I'm referring to.

Through my research I have figured out identity of one of the men 20/20 reported on. I believe he is the cousin of ETJ. I also wonder if he or his brother was the ex roomate of BME. Making lots a connections.

I vaguely remember long ago finding that ETJ had communicated with a cousin on FB (don't know if he had more than 1 cousin), who I think was also a rapper, but unfortunately don't recall what the name was. And couldn't find a current FB page for ETJ; don't know if old pages can be found via some sort of archival search (doubtful)?

I vaguely remember long ago finding that ETJ had communicated with a cousin on FB (don't know if he had more than 1 cousin), who I think was also a rapper, but unfortunately don't recall what the name was. And couldn't find a current FB page for ETJ; don't know if old pages can be found via some sort of archival search (doubtful)?

I have found a lot of information.
It's been my passion to find justice for Faith.
I work this like it's my job.
For Faith I will continue to search and search.

The "1 degree of separation" is talked about in the program during the segment with the PI's.

KR's birthday is coming up...I wonder how she can celebrate her life knowing she had something to do with ending a life. Not just a life but Faith's life. Time is ticking. Your time is running out. Time to speak up. Be a woman. Stand up for what's right.

id like to mention something interesting I came across while browsing Faiths instagram. Under one of her photos she is going back and forth with someone who she refers to as a "creeper" and asked if they were done liking all her photos and she declined when they asked her for her number. I clicked on the persons page and their name says "Rose". Could this possibly be the "Rosie" from the VM?

I have found a lot of information.
It's been my passion to find justice for Faith.
I work this like it's my job.
For Faith I will continue to search and search.

Do you care to share? Because so far, all I've seen are insinuations about one of her friends. I'd be very interested if something new has been uncovered.

id like to mention something interesting I came across while browsing Faiths instagram. Under one of her photos she is going back and forth with someone who she refers to as a "creeper" and asked if they were done liking all her photos and she declined when they asked her for her number. I clicked on the persons page and their name says "Rose". Could this possibly be the "Rosie" from the VM?

Which picture are you referring to on her Instagram? I cannot locate it and I have been all over her social media. It slipped by me.

Do you care to share? Because so far, all I've seen are insinuations about one of her friends. I'd be very interested if something new has been uncovered.

I found a lot to be interesting in regards to Faith, her relationship with KR and MR. I am not allowed to sleuth MR because I guess she is considered a "victim" in the crime. Other than that I have found some interesting details but due to the fact the killer/s could be looking at this I refrain from sharing too much.

It's a picture of her and her niece possibly? Selfie picture, second row. It seems like some of the replies have been erased as well.

So when searching for Karena I came across her NC voters registration. The address listed is 17 Lanark Rd but the apartment is 5639 Old Church..or something to that effect. When researching 17 Lanark, Karenas ex and possible other family members were listed as residents as well. Forgive me if this has already been discussed but had Karena and Faith just moved in? Could they had been staying with the Ex boyfriends parents? Which would explain the statement of Faith sleeping on the couch. Could the 911 call be the other girl and she was legitimately confused that Faith was there? When reading the 911 call I got the vibe of someone in shock and possibly coming down from something and/or hung over. Maybe Karena and Faith had been crashing over the other girls apartment since the restraining order? Idk, it's just something to maybe look into because things just arent quite adding up to me.

So when searching for Karena I came across her NC voters registration. The address listed is 17 Lanark Rd but the apartment is 5639 Old Church..or something to that effect. When researching 17 Lanark, Karenas ex and possible other family members were listed as residents as well. Forgive me if this has already been discussed but had Karena and Faith just moved in? Could they had been staying with the Ex boyfriends parents? Which would explain the statement of Faith sleeping on the couch. Could the 911 call be the other girl and she was legitimately confused that Faith was there? When reading the 911 call I got the vibe of someone in shock and possibly coming down from something and/or hung over. Maybe Karena and Faith had been crashing over the other girls apartment since the restraining order? Idk, it's just something to maybe look into because things just arent quite adding up to me.

I’ll take a stab at a little bit of this though I’m pretty confused about much of what you’re asking. My memory is that Karena and then Faith had fairly recently moved to the Hawthorn Apts, so I assume the Lanark Rd. address is simply an earlier one used, and not yet changed, for voter registration.
There’s indication that one or both of Eriq Jones’ cousins lived at the Hawthorn apts. at the same time that Eriq, Faith, & Karena all did. It would be interesting to know what Latinos lived in the complex at the time, and I s’pose police have that information? Also some indication(?) that Eriq & cousins lived with Eriq's mom (in Chapel Hill) once they moved out of Hawthorn.
Re: the Instagram messages: not very clear to me what that all means, though at least it’s interesting that the name “Rose” arises, since references to Rose or Rosie usually are assumed to be Karena, but apparently there’s at least one more “Rose” among Faith’s contacts.
It’s all still very murky, but increasingly I can’t help but think Eriq and/or Karena know more than they’re saying. On a sidenote, I noticed somewhere that Eriq has recently gone by “Eric A. Jones” (he goes by several name variations, usually the middle name given is "Takoy").

I think this document has LOADS of details if you read it very carefully. Especially the "encrypted" sections. I recall reading one report about there being 2 notes found; one in the bed and one in the closet. While reading this document it states a note was found that said "not stupid *****" and another said "I'm a jealous *****". So the note given to the public is a false mash up. The document also initially names Rosario as the person who has a restraining order against her and it mentions EJ came to the scene and was asked to leave because she was there getting her clothes? Another interesting thing I saw was LE showed up and Karena told them she found Faith "on the floor" but when they entered Faith was on the bed. Afterwards they searched the house and MADE SURE NO ONE ELSE WAS PRESENT. So where was Marisol? There's so many telling tidbits I'd like for someone else to go over it and try to piece this together as well.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1283962/hedgepeth-case-files.txt

Someone FH knew, but not well, looks a lot like the composite. If you look through her SM, you'll see him. He is not close to KR or MR, or EJ as far as I can tell -- a totally different crowd. I have been wondering if he worked with her at "the bird". I think KR is a red herring.

Sorry if I was unclear. I was asking if there's any way this apartment wasn't theirs? The Lanark Rd seems the most likely residence they were staying prior to Hawthorne. If a restraining order was placed and Eriq moved out first, then possibly Rosario had the girls go over to the friends apartment to kind of watch/stalk the Ex? Or vice versa? I dont see why either of the two (Eriq or Rosario) would purposely move into the direct vicinity of someone they had a restraining order against. I guess a more likely scenario would be E and KR got a place together, she let Faith come live with them too, tensions arose, a restraining order was placed and he moved to his cousins house?

I think this document has LOADS of details if you read it very carefully. Especially the "encrypted" sections. I recall reading one report about there being 2 notes found; one in the bed and one in the closet. While reading this document it states a note was found that said "not stupid *****" and another said "I'm a jealous *****". So the note given to the public is a false mash up. The document also initially names Rosario as the person who has a restraining order against her and it mentions EJ came to the scene and was asked to leave because she was there getting her clothes? Another interesting thing I saw was LE showed up and Karena told them she found Faith "on the floor" but when they entered Faith was on the bed. Afterwards they searched the house and MADE SURE NO ONE ELSE WAS PRESENT. So where was Marisol? There's so many telling tidbits I'd like for someone else to go over it and try to piece this together as well.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1283962/hedgepeth-case-files.txt

A picture of the note was made public a long time ago. It is on a single paper bag. I actually think that it was written at two separate times, though, and one was written around the other. I think one phrase was "I'm not jealous" and the second was "stupid b*tch". Maybe one written before she died, and the second after.

Is he friends with B? I think I may know who you're talking about..he peeked my interest as well. You're right, KR could be a RH because things just don't fit together in this!

Sorry if I was unclear. I was asking if there's any way this apartment wasn't theirs? The Lanark Rd seems the most likely residence they were staying prior to Hawthorne. If a restraining order was placed and Eriq moved out first, then possibly Rosario had the girls go over to the friends apartment to kind of watch/stalk the Ex? Or vice versa? I dont see why either of the two (Eriq or Rosario) would purposely move into the direct vicinity of someone they had a restraining order against. I guess a more likely scenario would be E and KR got a place together, she let Faith come live with them too, tensions arose, a restraining order was placed and he moved to his cousins house?

My understanding is that EJ and KR lived together. Then EJ moved out and into another apartment in the complex. Then, FH moved in with KR for the summer. So, the apartment they were in was originally EJ/KR's. KR had a restraining order, which makes me wonder how it all worked with him living in the same complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member