NC NC - Faith Hedgepeth, 19, UNC student, Chapel Hill, 7 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen that note but based off the report it seems like the note on the bag is fake. The report also says small note/paper..or something to that effect.

Ive seen that note but based off the report it seems like the note on the bag is fake. The report also says small note/paper..or something to that effect.

I think the report is just poorly written.

Is this "E"?

rm may. Reasonable Emma:

As IDENTIFIED As WALKING OUT or own THRILL WITH EAITH HEDGEPETH SHORTLY
BEFORE THE HOMICIDE OCCURRED. HE WAS THE LAST MALE T0 DE SEEN WITH HER BEFORE IIER
DEATH HE ADMITTED To TALKING To HER (IN THE NIGHT or THE HOMICIDE AND To MEETING HER
THE WEEKEND BEFOREI-- REFUSED TO own: DNA STATING THAT HE MAY HAVE TOUCHED
HER THE NIGHT or THE STATEMENTS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WERE
MONSISENT WITH STATEMENTS GIVEN BY OTHERS. SEE ATT. RPT. RODNEX MATTHEWS

Sorry if I was unclear. I was asking if there's any way this apartment wasn't theirs? The Lanark Rd seems the most likely residence they were staying prior to Hawthorne. If a restraining order was placed and Eriq moved out first, then possibly Rosario had the girls go over to the friends apartment to kind of watch/stalk the Ex? Or vice versa? I dont see why either of the two (Eriq or Rosario) would purposely move into the direct vicinity of someone they had a restraining order against. I guess a more likely scenario would be E and KR got a place together, she let Faith come live with them too, tensions arose, a restraining order was placed and he moved to his cousins house?

That is what I assumed.
ETJ's aunt did live at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Rd #904...KR and FH lived at #1502. IMO I think FH and KR started living together around July 2012 possibly when the domestic abuse between KR and ETJ got to an all time high. KR Gets the protective order. At this time IMO ETJ moves into his aunts apartment #904. I think FH moved in because KR felt scared to be alone and Faith maybe needed to stay somewhere temporarily so it worked out. IMO. I wonder if KR and ETJ started talking and hangging out again even though the restraining oder was in effect. Maybe FH found out. I'm super concerned he remained in the complex even though there as an active restraining order against him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this "E"?

rm may. Reasonable Emma:

As IDENTIFIED As WALKING OUT or own THRILL WITH EAITH HEDGEPETH SHORTLY
BEFORE THE HOMICIDE OCCURRED. HE WAS THE LAST MALE T0 DE SEEN WITH HER BEFORE IIER
DEATH HE ADMITTED To TALKING To HER (IN THE NIGHT or THE HOMICIDE AND To MEETING HER
THE WEEKEND BEFOREI-- REFUSED TO own: DNA STATING THAT HE MAY HAVE TOUCHED
HER THE NIGHT or THE STATEMENTS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WERE
MONSISENT WITH STATEMENTS GIVEN BY OTHERS. SEE ATT. RPT. RODNEX MATTHEWS

No. That man has the initials of DB. He did deny a DNA test initially. He was cleared.

Recently, lt. Smith and I have been reviewingthe video Footage hum The Thrill. The iantage shows Faith
Hedgepeth leaving the at closing time with an unidentified maie.The fuctage also shuws the
same unidentified male entering the club earlier In the evening with three other men, all of whom seem
to be together as a group. Lastly, the footage at the end orthe video shows a lonner employee, Chris
White. talking to one ofthe four men in the group. I spoke tu White earlier in the investigation after
finding out that he was a roommate or Loflus was a era-worker of Faith Hedgepeth at the Red
Robin.

3/6/2013

I called Whit! t0 set an appointment to view Video from the Thtill. We met later in the afternoon
and Lt. Smith showed him different segments ofthe Video. One segment showed four men entering the
club together. The one who entersthe club first appears to be the sanre man who exits the club with
Faith Hedepeth. The rounh man also appears near the end ofthe video footage talking to Chris White.
WE asked White ifhe knew the four men, and he Said he didn't think 50. WE showed him (NE ((10ng of
him talking to one orthe men, which was a hetterangle, and he said he thought the man he was talking
to_ white also identified another man that he knows, He also identified one
or the men in the group as a guy he played basketball with who attend nc Central law school, but
doesn't know his name. White provided contact numbers for_ and-
White left.

Later, I received a callfrom White who said after talking to his friend,_: they believe the man
that White wastalkingtu was a guy named who isaiso a law student at NC Central.
This was interesting since one ofthe men White pointed out ohthe video wasanother law student, Our
conversation ended and lwent to Facehuck where I found_ page. I searched
page and found that he isrriends with-- leaked at photos on both of their pages and
round a guyin the photos named hat resembles the man walking out ofThriIl with Faith. He
too is friends with both -and_ tthis point 3 orthe tour been may be identified.

I agree. IMO I'm concerned that during the 911 call nothing is said about the note sitting right next to her body. But the caller describes seeing other things there out of place. No mention of the note.

Recently, lt. Smith and I have been reviewingthe video Footage hum The Thrill. The iantage shows Faith
Hedgepeth leaving the at closing time with an unidentified maie.The fuctage also shuws the
same unidentified male entering the club earlier In the evening with three other men, all of whom seem
to be together as a group. Lastly, the footage at the end orthe video shows a lonner employee, Chris
White. talking to one ofthe four men in the group. I spoke tu White earlier in the investigation after
finding out that he was a roommate or Loflus was a era-worker of Faith Hedgepeth at the Red
Robin.

3/6/2013

I called Whit! t0 set an appointment to view Video from the Thtill. We met later in the afternoon
and Lt. Smith showed him different segments ofthe Video. One segment showed four men entering the
club together. The one who entersthe club first appears to be the sanre man who exits the club with
Faith Hedepeth. The rounh man also appears near the end ofthe video footage talking to Chris White.
WE asked White ifhe knew the four men, and he Said he didn't think 50. WE showed him (NE ((10ng of
him talking to one orthe men, which was a hetterangle, and he said he thought the man he was talking
to_ white also identified another man that he knows, He also identified one
or the men in the group as a guy he played basketball with who attend nc Central law school, but
doesn't know his name. White provided contact numbers for_ and-
White left.

Later, I received a callfrom White who said after talking to his friend,_: they believe the man
that White wastalkingtu was a guy named who isaiso a law student at NC Central.
This was interesting since one ofthe men White pointed out ohthe video wasanother law student, Our
conversation ended and lwent to Facehuck where I found_ page. I searched
page and found that he isrriends with-- leaked at photos on both of their pages and
round a guyin the photos named hat resembles the man walking out ofThriIl with Faith. He
too is friends with both -and_ tthis point 3 orthe tour been may be identified.

The one seen enter thrill with other men and then seen leaving with Faith is DB
Chris White's roommate is Jim Loftus. Loftus worked with Faith at Red Robin.

Could Faith be the one who left early claiming to feel sick? So she could go home with the mystery guy? KR called looking for rides because she was left at the club? She then got a ride to her friends house where she crashed until morning? In the 911 calls she kept stating someone must've been in there and she seemed confused. So it makes sense if she assumed Faith had went home to bed because she was sick. She also said there were things in her room that shouldn't be and that Faith wasnt like that...the report says "weed" was seized from the room. So that could be a key factor

I agree. IMO I'm concerned that during the 911 call nothing is said about the note sitting right next to her body. But the caller describes seeing other things there out of place. No mention of the note.

The clips made public have information cut out of them. Are you sure you've heard the whole call?

The clips made public have information cut out of them. Are you sure you've heard the whole call?

Maybe not if that is the case. I've seen a redacted version and then a transcribe of it.

Could Faith be the one who left early claiming to feel sick? So she could go home with the mystery guy? KR called looking for rides because she was left at the club? She then got a ride to her friends house where she crashed until morning? In the 911 calls she kept stating someone must've been in there and she seemed confused. So it makes sense if she assumed Faith had went home to bed because she was sick. She also said there were things in her room that shouldn't be and that Faith wasnt like that...the report says "weed" was seized from the room. So that could be a key factor

On 20/20 the investigator claims it was Karena who indicated she didn't feel well. Where did it say the thing about weed?

Maybe not if that is the case. I've seen a redacted version and then a transcribe of it.

It's hard to know what LE cut out of the calls; I have to wonder if KR mentioned the note and that part was redacted. It took a couple years for LE to release the note, so they may have deemed references to it in the 911 call to be too sensitive.

It's hard to know what LE cut out of the calls; I have to wonder if KR mentioned the note and that part was redacted. It took a couple years for LE to release the note, so they may have deemed references to it in the 911 call to be too sensitive.

Absolutely.

So that means KR and Faith didn't leave together then?

That is possible but I believe investigators have said the two left together, KR and Faith. That doesn't mean that is how it went down. They could always mislead a little bit to try and catch someone in a slip up.

Could this be the origins of the Mystery pocketdial VM?

but
remembers--pointing herout and talking about how goud she looked I asked him <<he
remembersany ol the men in his group talking to Faith, and he said rid-said he left the club that
night around closing with a girl named--and stood outside with her and smoked a
cigarette. - said that eventually all five of them walked back to the parking lot where they were
parked. He further explained that and the unknown left the
parking lotror Durham while he stayed behind torapproximately 10 minutes smoking and gathering his
bearings.- said he left the parking lot in his car alone and dmve back to his home in Raleigh, NC,

Could this be the origins of the Mystery pocketdial VM?

but
remembers--pointing herout and talking about how goud she looked I asked him <<he
remembersany ol the men in his group talking to Faith, and he said rid-said he left the club that
night around closing with a girl named--and stood outside with her and smoked a
cigarette. - said that eventually all five of them walked back to the parking lot where they were
parked. He further explained that and the unknown left the
parking lotror Durham while he stayed behind torapproximately 10 minutes smoking and gathering his
bearings.- said he left the parking lot in his car alone and dmve back to his home in Raleigh, NC,

Investors believe the VM happened in Thrill.
The man who smoked a cigarette with a girl, not Faith, was in the crowd with DB.

Maybe the call was Faith and KR getting into an argument/fight in the club Parking Lot?

The soccer friend also acted suspicious and weird when shown a photograph of Faith, according to cops. I wonder if he saw or knows a little more than what's been stated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr