Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted and murdered, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The forensic psych believes she knew the person or the person was very familiar with the area, we really do not know much about the family to determine who would have known her, one thing I have not seen mentioned is how do we know this wasn't someone on the way to the same bus stop?
Do all the kids ride the same bus? Do high school and middle school ride together? I do not know much about the area at all. Does anyone have any insight on this?

ETA: May be far fetched but just something I have not seen mentioned.

Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post removed>

That's one possibility. :(
Was wondering if this was an inside job--- and I mean that with respect to Hania's family.
Like, someone from the past who had a grudge ?
Seems unlikely. But my other opinion was that it was someone who was stalking her in their mobile home park ?
Poor girl... she must have been so terrified !
Just for the terror she went through, the perp should never see the light of day.

Rest gently, Hania !

Last edited by a moderator:
Apply for a U.S. Visa | Emergency Appointment - Guatemala (English)

He can apply for an expedited visa for the purpose of the funeral. I don't see why this is any issue or needs a petition. Is he banned from entry for cause?

"Even with enough support and contacting the right people to push it through it is very unlikely that it's gonna happen in time for him to be here for the actual funeral," said Immigration Attorney Stacey Maynor.

"They're gonna look at things people don't realize like your income, your bank accounts, your family members, all the things that would say you are gonna return to your home country, so, unfortunately, that's not a fast or easy process and most people are denied when they apply to enter the U.S., " Maynor added.

Petition started to have Hania Aguilar's dad in Guatemala attend funeral

I don’t really care WHO killed her. They need to be found and strung to the top of the flag pole. The death penalty would be too nice for this guy.

After reading about so many different cases on this board, I’m very Leary about people. I live alone, and any little noise scares the heebie Jeebies out of me. I work in a liquor store where most of the time I’m there alone late at night. I always worry someone is gonna come in and hurt me. Which is a good thing. I have always been way too lax and easy going.

It just breaks my heart though at how easy it is for someone to take our children away from us like this. That someone would walk up on your property and just.. STEAL your child, do what they want with them, and then throw them away as if they’re nothing. It absolutely KILLS me.

I don’t really care WHO killed her. They need to be found and strung to the top of the flag pole. The death penalty would be too nice for this guy.

After reading about so many different cases on this board, I’m very Leary about people. I live alone, and any little noise scares the heebie Jeebies out of me. I work in a liquor store where most of the time I’m there alone late at night. I always worry someone is gonna come in and hurt me. Which is a good thing. I have always been way too lax and easy going.

It just breaks my heart though at how easy it is for someone to take our children away from us like this. That someone would walk up on your property and just.. STEAL your child, do what they want with them, and then throw them away as if they’re nothing. It absolutely KILLS me.

If theDNA Proof of Rape

the laws are not

The only person that seen him “push Hania inside the SUV” was the little sister.

If it was a crime of opportunity to steal the running SUV he would not have known that Hanna was inside the SUV until he got inside.
That’s when the little sister would have “ heard Hania scream but couldn’t hear her”

I think he lives close to that location is why he did not just throw Hania out of the SUV because she could have recognized him.

That is incorrect. A neighbor also looked out their window and saw the attack. The sister is the only one who has spoken to the press, so we have no info as to what other family members and neighbors saw.

Source for the neighbor being a witness: Body found in North Carolina appears to be missing 13-year-old girl; suspect sought

Last edited:
View Hania Aguilar's Obituary and express your condolences

Hania Noelia Aguilar
| Visit Guest Book

LUMBERTON — Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, of Lumberton, died recently. Colvin Funeral Home, Lumberton.

Hania was born on March 21, 2005 and passed away on Tuesday, November 27, 2018.

Hania was a resident of North Carolina at the time of passing.

Colvin Funeral Home of Lumberton
1904 Elizabethtown Rd.
Lumberton, NC 28358
(910) 738-4544

Last edited:
View Hania Aguilar's Obituary and express your condolences

Hania Noelia Aguilar
| Visit Guest Book

LUMBERTON — Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, of Lumberton, died recently. Colvin Funeral Home, Lumberton.

Colvin Funeral Home of Lumberton
1904 Elizabethtown Rd.
Lumberton, NC 28358
(910) 738-4544

Is there more to her obituary somewhere? The above is all I can see at the link. Maybe her family didn't do a full obituary in English? I wonder if there is a Spanish one somewhere?

Robeson County supporters hold vigil for Hania Aguilar
View attachment 157943
The vigil took place Friday night at the Rosewood Mobile Home Park in Lumberton where Hania lived.

The mourners plan to continue the vigil for nine consecutive days.

No arrests have been made in Hania's murder.

The FBI and Lumberton Police continue to investigate.

Seeing her confirmation photo just got me teary eyed. :(

Rest in Peace sweet Hania.

The FBI will find whoever did this to you and there will be justice.

47260167_2116784538634047_6290853643721637888_n.jpg

"Quien quiera acompañarnos comenzando hoy y cada día por 9 días a rezar El Rosario en honor a Hania. Comenzaremos a las 7:00 pm diariamente y para quienes gusten traer flores este es el momento y el lugar perfecto para mostrar su apoyo", indicó Jeny Slusher tía de la niña.

El lugar de encuentro para el rosario será lace Rosewood MHP Hwy 41, East Elizabethtown Rd., Lumberton a las 7:00pm.

Google Translate of above text:
"Whoever wants to accompany us, starting today and every day for 9 days to pray El Rosario in honor of Hania, we will start at 7:00 p.m. daily and for those who like to bring flowers this is the perfect time and place to show their support," he said. Jeny Slusher aunt of the girl.

The meeting place for the rosary will be Rosewood MHP Hwy 41, East Elizabethtown Rd., Lumberton at 7:00 p.m.

Cadena de oración por Hania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member