Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted and murdered, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI arrest man in connection with the killing of Hania Aguilar

"The FBI’s Lab at Quantico conducted a forensic exam of the stolen SUV, recovered on November 8, 2018. The North Carolina State Crime Lab provided preliminary test results on Hania’s body, located on November 27, 2018. The results of those tests, including some received on December 7, 2018, and a thorough criminal investigation resulted in the current charges."
He deserves DEATH ASAP.

What is his past record? He probably shouldn’t have even been let out of jail or prison in his past offense to be casually walking around stealing cars/kidnapping and murmuring innocent and precious Robeson County Children.

Last edited:
He deserves DEATH ASAP.

What is his past record? He probably shouldn’t have even been let out of jail or prison in his past offense to be casually walking around stealing cars/kidnapping and murmuring innocent and precious Robeson County Children.
From the NC DPS Offender site
2004 Assault on Child
2005 AWDWWITKISI and Burglary 1st Degree
2017 Felony B&E and Larceny of Motor Vehicle

RELEASED on June 6, 2018 and 5 months later current charges from October and now Hania's.

I knew it was him from the research I did when fake article came out. I suspect it will come out that he is guilty of killing many other women. I say this because you just dont just go yrs in between of nothing unless you are in jail. Some girls murdered in the area are when he was out of jail. Also he has the 2 teardrops thats supposed to represent past murders. It looks like he has had the teardrops for sometime judging by facebook pics. It will come out that he does not have enough room on his face for the amount of women he's killed.

But why force Hania in the car? It's not like he wasn't seen at all. Those reports have his face covered, right? So why not just push Hania aside and take the car? It doesn't seem very likely that she could have identified him in this scenario.

And a free ride to where? The car was found just a few days later, not too far away. It doesn't appear that it was taken to resell or strip for parts or anything. It was just abandoned. It seems like extreme measures just to not have to walk across town.
Hania could recognized him from the neighborhood is why she was taken. I think she was already inside the car and she started screaming so he took her. I think he just seen the SUV sitting there running waiting for him to take and Hania was in the way.

So that other poster was right all along. Wonder why the police denied a person of interest was already in custody and how those rumors were all false. It was all true.

Not to judge a book by his cover, but the suspect just screams bad news.

Just watched the presser on this case (wral.com main page). Of note: the FBI & Chief said that social media rumors and speculation were not only not helpful, they created more hurt for the family as well as made the investigation more difficult (paraphrasing here).

No matter how many times investigators tell the public in cases that speculation and rumor doesn't assist them and only hurts their efforts, the behaviors persist nonetheless, as many think themselves experts who believe they are working these cases in secret partnership with LE.

Just watched the presser on this case (wral.com main page). Of note: the FBI & Chief said that social media rumors and speculation were not only not helpful, they created more hurt for the family as well as made the investigation more difficult (paraphrasing here).

No matter how many times investigators tell the public in cases that speculation and rumor doesn't assist them and only hurts their efforts, the behaviors persist nonetheless, as many think themselves experts who believe they are working these cases in secret partnership with LE.

Isn't that what sites like websleuths are for?
If no-one speculated, what's the point?
Personally, I think the mods on websleuths do a great job keeping on top of such.

Poor Hania :( My heart breaks for her & her family, having to hear how that piece of trash made her suffer :( So relieved that this monster has been caught & praying that the judge that ends up presiding over this case puts the FINAL NAIL in his COFFIN.
MOO JMO IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member