Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relative to people hanging around, etc:

SUV found in Lumberton, but teen still missing. FBI seeks to ID person on video.
“It was strange because their car wasn’t at the bus stop,” MP said. “We usually leave the kids at the bus stop, and we know who else is there to leave their kids.”

MP, who has been a resident in the mobile park for four years, said she and her family live in fear. A few homes down the street from her, a young man was stabbed recently, she said. She also said other residents have been assaulted in the mobile home park and that some homes have been broken into while the residents were at work.

It’s normal to see non-residents walking through the neighborhood at night, MP added.

CC, 20, a resident and maintenance worker at the mobile home park, said the streetlights throughout the park are not bright. He said most of the homes that get broken into are in the back of the park, where it’s not well lit.

“I try to stay in the house when it gets close to dark time,” CC said.

What a dangerous area to live in.:(:(:(
People probably live in fear continually, hearing these stories.
So close to home and not safe for poor Hania.

If she wasn't in the car, he would have to push her in from either side, making sure she didnt escape whilst seating himself in driver seat!
Yes, that's the part that really baffles me. Surely she would have tried to escape or run away. What kept her from doing that? Something happened, imo, that kept her from getting away from him.
Did he just throw her in the car and screech out of there? Were all the doors of the car locked? Did he quickly auto-lock the doors? Did he have an accomplice? What kept that child from going out one of the other doors of the car? Did he have a weapon, or say he had a weapon, to keep her from running? Stun gun/laser? She was so close, I'm assuming, to her house -- one-on-one, she may have had a chance if he didn't pose a threat by a weapon or some type of restraint -- did he hold/disable her to keep her from running? Did he tie her with a rope? Was he lying in wait for her?
Sorry to be so un-helpful. To hear the LE say "dire" is horrifying.
So many days have passed, and that's usually a very bad sign.
Positive thoughts, positive thoughts...

I wanted to thank all of you here who pointed out the difference in tone between press releases in this case and the Closs case for example. Sad, but I think you are right that LE addressing the criminal, their word choices and so on are an indication of where this is going. :(

What a dangerous area to live in.:(:(:(
People probably live in fear continually, hearing these stories.
So close to home and not safe for poor Hania.
Oh, this is just so wrong for those people. Struggling to get along and keep their children in school so they can find employment somewhere. There are few opportunities in that area for HS grads or those without even that, these days.
When I lived there, there were many more opportunities for HS grads to work -- several textile manufacturing plants (even one for "Jones New York -- one of the two Jones brothers (joint owners) lived across the street from us -- they, as many other factories did, relocated their factories to NC because there were no labor unions -- the JNY factory had hundreds of employees; so did a Goodyear factory, two other textile factories, and more.
I, along with many of my friends, went off to college and never looked back, other than to visit family and friends. It's such a very different and scary place now. It's like that in so many small towns across the US, and we seem to see more and more of them.

Last edited:
The FBI Charlotte released this photo early on of the fleeing vehicle. Thread #1 was moving fast. When I blow it up, I think I can see the driver with light-colored (yellow) bandana still on his lower face, something light-colored on his head (another yellow bandana?), his right arm in black sleeve around Hania's neck (leaving him to drive with his left arm), she is pulled up toward him with her pale face upward and dark hair and his dark clothes around.

Can anyone else see this?
(Before 10 people tell me I'm imagining things, the driver's side is by the yellow traffic line, and we know there is at least a driver sitting there in the driver's seat.)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DragJFnWkAAVI4x?format=jpg&name=small

From Thread#1, page#17, poster HayLouise, post#333

FBI Charlotte on Twitter

ADD: Another stock photo of the green SUV released by the FBI, published by DM, posted in Thread#1, page#10, poster Seattle1, post#185. This side view shows how on this model, the car frame is very narrow between the windshield and front door windows; compare to frame width between front and rear door windows, and very wide between rear door windows and far rear side windows.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/06/15/5837762-6357511-image-a-5_1541517768643.jpg

I think what looks like a black sleeve/arm around her neck, may be the top of the passenger-side rear view mirror on the outside of the vehicle. (?)

I think Kayser-Roth is still in Lumberton, I know Jockey shut down all of their plants in the US and everything is made in India or China now.
A lot of the hog and poultry plants were flooded by the hurricane and probably affected jobs in that area too.

I understand how you may feel. I’m really sorry. :( I felt the same way when I first got here and Nancy Grace was talking about Jessica Ridgeway’s dismemberment...I sent her the most awful letter...(eta, come to think about it I believe I might even have reemed a few people here myself for being insensitive.)

There is no doubt decomposition, etc are horrible things to discuss. Beyond horrible.

This is however a crime forum where forensic variables/ potentials etc have to be discussed, however they may came up within the context of the discussions.

You are so right that we do not know Hania’s fate. I truly from the bottom of my heart hope that I am wrong on all of this and that she is alive.

Unfortunately LE and dogs are combing wooded areas after 5 days upon a brazen abduction—-does not look good.

I see you are new here— unfortunately stats and time are not with us on this.

I’m often one of the first people to welcome new members to WS and I DO sincerely welcome you. :) And thank you for being candid. And appreciate your courage to speak up! I understand how you feel I promise but believe me when I tell you I asked this from the point of FINDING her — we need a quick recovery so maximum evidence can be recovered and the perp can be apprehended. And she can be brought home to her family.
And our volunteer searchers out there know what to expect. For their own sanities.

Again I understand and I’m sorry discussion of potential decomposition seems insensitive, it is no doubt an awful discussion. And believe me I’m so sick and upset about this. Thank you for pointing this out and I will really take more care to keep in mind that not everyone has been here for years discussing forensic elements or been directly involved in searches, etc.

I am so sorry to have offended, never my intention! Point well taken.
Very fine and sensitive explanation, margarita -- thanks for saying how so many of us here probably feel. We know the odds on a positive outcome, and with every day that passes, we know the odds are not favorable. But we do try to keep a hopeful attitude because we have seen a few (too damm few) wonderful outcomes. And what a thrill that is!
This is a crime and justice forum, and we see wonderful things, and truly sad and horrible things. We also see justice done quite often, and although it doesn't reverse what happened, we do see the "bad guys" given what justice the law allows.
And that is why we keep coming back for more.
xo

I think Kayser-Roth is still in Lumberton, I know Jockey shut down all of their plants in the US and everything is made in India or China now.
A lot of the hog and poultry plants were flooded by the hurricane and probably affected jobs in that area too.

Kayser-Roth and Soffee were both operating the last time I made the trip through Lumberton, which was 2017.
And as in many rural counties in NC, especially east of I-95, the school system is the biggest employer.

And for those of you not familiar with eastern NC, few apartment complexes, lots of trailers. Hania could be in any one of those trailers or barns.

Whoever took H could be anywhere; there are many counties much more rural than Roberson, like Hyde and Tyrell.
My DH says eastern NC is not the end of the earth, but you can see it from there.

https://accessnc.nccommerce.com/EDIS/Reports/topEmployers/topEmp_37155.pdf

The FBI Charlotte released this photo early on of the fleeing vehicle. Thread #1 was moving fast. When I blow it up, I think I can see the driver with light-colored (yellow) bandana still on his lower face, something light-colored on his head (another yellow bandana?), his right arm in black sleeve around Hania's neck (leaving him to drive with his left arm), she is pulled up toward him with her pale face upward and dark hair and his dark clothes around.

Can anyone else see this?
(Before 10 people tell me I'm imagining things, the driver's side is by the yellow traffic line, and we know there is at least a driver sitting there in the driver's seat.)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DragJFnWkAAVI4x?format=jpg&name=small

From Thread#1, page#17, poster HayLouise, post#333

FBI Charlotte on Twitter

ADD: Another stock photo of the green SUV released by the FBI, published by DM, posted in Thread#1, page#10, poster Seattle1, post#185. This side view shows how on this model, the car frame is very narrow between the windshield and front door windows; compare to frame width between front and rear door windows, and very wide between rear door windows and far rear side windows.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/06/15/5837762-6357511-image-a-5_1541517768643.jpg

That image is so blurry I can't make out a thing but I believe it if you see something. Any chance you can circle where you see the driver? It's all a big blur to me...

I wanted to come here & apologize for my behavior last night.
I was very upset & should have masked that...
I’ll be following along while the rest of you fine folks sleuth it out.
I hope & pray she will be returned to her loved ones.
My heart goes out to Hania (love her name) & her family. MOO

Yes - K-R it still is operating in L'ton, AFAIK, and it's supposed to be a good place to work. Salaries are commensurate with non-union pay in similar workplaces -- not great, but benefits are good and "add" to the salary, so to speak.

might he have been discharged from the hospital after an overnight (psych/OD) hold?

I could see that guy being 6'. If he was an escaped convict, he would want blend in plain sight. When a car comes, he turns then raises his hand to smoke. Which also effectually blocks the view of his face from the cars.

He blends pretty well. That outfit looks like drugs were an issue at one point.
In the social work world, there was almost a uniform for drug users.
The women had the extreme top knot messy hair, the men had white shoes they kept as white as possible.
The white shoes. That's an economic statement. The shoes say "I'm a neat orderly person who keeps my shoes looking good." Nice shoes, nice guy.
By his crime, if it is this man on video, he tries to be organized but comes up short. Clothing and crime. Organized Disorganized. That's all I've got.

MOO

FBI Charlotte on Twitter | 6:39 PM (EST) - 10 Nov 2018

The Lumberton PD & the FBI are continuing to ask for assistance to locate 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar. Saturday, the @NCSHP helicopter flew evidence straight to Quantico so it could be immediately processed & analyzed by @FBI. #FindHania $15,000 reward

View attachment 154938 View attachment 154937

What evidence I wonder...
(ETA: talk about “fast tracked”)

For reference when else have we seen evidence flown to Quantico? I’ve seen it in other case(s) but I can’t remember which ones.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member