Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We only saw two stills of the SUV driving iirc. How can you tell he wasn't swerving or speeding? Or did they release a video and I missed it?

Would you please post where I can see the video. I have only seen still photos. Thanks!

Here's a link to the SUV surveillance videos previously posted in Thread #1 by Gardener1850 (video at link via Twitter, sbm for focus):
New video of the car here (scroll to bottom of the post):
Morgan Fogarty on Twitter

Morning Margarita.

We would hope any evidence is fasttracked however it often really isn't the case.

We have just learned in Jayme's abduction and murder of her parents none of the forensic evidence sent into the lab has come back yet. Jaymes abduction happened over three weeks ago closing in on a month now.

Even in high profile cases it usually takes around 8 weeks for turn around time in most of them or even longer.

In this case I think it will be good plain old detective work and following up leads that will lead them to the suspect even if forensics arent back.

If Hania hasn't been located we can only hope for a confession once they nab the suspect.

As you know this does not bode well for Hania statistically. When suspects kidnap minor children they are killed shortly after being taken. The number one motive for taking the child is sexual assault.

44 percent are kidnapped..raped and murdered by strangers.

42 percent of the time the kidnapper..rapist and murderer will be an acquaintance of some kind like a neighbor or someone known to the child even casually.

The least likely to kidnap..rape and murder are family members.

I pray this dangerous individual is caught soon and they will find Hania alive.

Jmo

It looks they are flying some evidence to Quantico. Hoping turn around will be quicker!

I wanted to come here & apologize for my behavior last night.
I was very upset & should have masked that...
I’ll be following along while the rest of you fine folks sleuth it out.
I hope & pray she will be returned to her loved ones.
My heart goes out to Hania (love her name) & her family. MOO
Honey, no worries.
It's only because you care so much and why you are here in the first place.
As I told an EX of mine - if your daughter went missing, wouldn't you want strangers to pray and try to help her?

Oh, this is just so wrong for those people. Struggling to get along and keep their children in school so they can find employment somewhere. There are few opportunities in that area for HS grads or those without even that, these days.
When I lived there, there were many more opportunities for HS grads to work -- several textile manufacturing plants (even one for "Jones New York -- one of the two Jones brothers (joint owners) lived across the street from us -- they, as many other factories did, relocated their factories to NC because there were no labor unions -- the JNY factory had hundreds of employees; so did a Goodyear factory, two other textile factories, and more.
I, along with many of my friends, went off to college and never looked back, other than to visit family and friends. It's such a very different and scary place now. It's like that in so many small towns across the US, and we seem to see more and more of them.

Thank you for speaking about your experience, having lived there.
It helps to try to understand the lifestyles, the surroundings, probably the hardships these people have on a daily basis.
So pleased you were able to 'move on'.

Flying evidence to quantico. Could be FBI is concerned about a possible link to other missing girl cases or a serial predator/killer. There is some reason for the extreme urgency

Check this out:

FBI unveils new crime lab at Quantico

“They helped identify the killer of Sofia Silva and Kati and Kristin Lisk, victims of the terrorist attack on the Pentagon and a serial killer operating from Texas to Kentucky.”

Snip

“The lab's mission is to provide free analysis of everything from blood to bones to bomb fragments for local, state and federal law-enforcement agencies.“

Snip
He pointed out the glass-enclosed work spaces where people analyze DNA, hairs, fibers, paint samples and firearms. And then he walked reporters through what he referred to as a "bio-vestibule"--the walkway separating the lab area from offices.“

—-

I’ve rscebtly posted about the new Crime Labs in CO in other cases—-this is very exciting to see.)

(Yay I get to talk to another attorney! I love this when our attorneys weigh in!! Hi LVatty10 :nicetomeetya: :) )

FBI Charlotte on Twitter | 6:39 PM (EST) - 10 Nov 2018

The Lumberton PD & the FBI are continuing to ask for assistance to locate 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar. Saturday, the @NCSHP helicopter flew evidence straight to Quantico so it could be immediately processed & analyzed by @FBI. #FindHania $15,000 reward

View attachment 154938 View attachment 154937

This is wonderful.
To reach so high, I hope will bring in rewards and this case may soon be solved.
MOO.

Is there a media thread yet for Hania? I know we are only on thread 2 but a lot of media has come out in this case. A lot has been released. Just from my memory so far:
1. Photos of Hania-- three different photos/three separate releases as they got more recent photos each time
--first photo was her state ID from 2016 photo taken when she was only 10, almost 11. (I thought she looked very young for 13). We see her braces in that ID photo.
--2nd photo release was more recent of her standing near her church, a cross in the background (two versions one with sunglasses on and without sunglasses covering her eyes)
--3rd photo release was the most recent photo and taken the Sunday before the abduction-- she is sitting on a brown ottoman outside (two poses-- one where we see she has a photo).
2. Still images of the SUV -- two different pressers released each image of the blurry photos from video. At this point they refused to say where the SUV had been spotted on CCTV. They wanted tips from anyone, no matter where the SUV had been seen in the area and hesitated to say the direction of travel
3. Then they released video of the SUV where it was driving past a modular home place and it was obvious the direction of travel from that. At least one car was in front of the SUV as it was driving.
4. For days they kept the entrance to the mobile home park monitored with police and checked door-to-door for witnesses and surveillance video.
5. The 911 call was released at some point (I can't recall if it was before or after the video of the car)
6. Then a big break came and they found the SUV about 8.5 miles away. It was parked in a lot that previously had a mobile home on it but had been allowed to grow up with brush since 2015 (when the mobile home had been taken away according to Google images). The consensus seems to be that someone would have to be familiar with that vacant lot to know where the overgrown driveway was.
7. Several live fb helicopter feeds and live news casts showed officers searching the wooded area behind the SUV dump location with a dog. (And we analyzed random pictures of objects seen from the air that probably told us nothing, lol.)
8. Then they asked the news choppers to vacate the airspace so that they could conduct radar searches via helicopter.
9. Next they released images and video of a man walking in the hour prior to the abduction-- three separate cameras caught him walking from around Lambreth Street to the mobile home park (A distance of about 1.1 miles and a 22 minute walk). He was the only person walking in the area that morning. LE were not calling him a Suspect or even a POI but need to identify him and talk to him.
10. After finding the car they released a very pointed message for the abductor that included the words "We are coming for you" and strong language indicating they will bring him to justice.

And those are just the big LE developments I can recall. We have video of her little sister speaking to the press, video of her mother pleading in Spanish with her pastor next to her, statements from her father, Statements from her aunt, Statements from her pastor, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some other important interviews. So much has happened in a short time in this case.
I would love to see this all in a media thread for easy reference.

Tagging a couple of our mods to ask for assistance @Whiskers16 @JerseyGirl (I'm not sure if we need permission or a certain number of threads to start a media thread?)

@PommyMommy @rainynights Are y'all up for moving posts to a media thread yet? I'll help find the links if someone starts a maps and media thread. :)

Is there a media thread yet for Hania? I know we are only on thread 2 but a lot of media has come out in this case. A lot has been released. Just from my memory so far:
1. Photos of Hania-- three different photos/three separate releases as they got more recent photos each time
--first photo was her state ID from 2016 photo taken when she was only 10, almost 11. (I thought she looked very young for 13). We see her braces in that ID photo.
--2nd photo release was more recent of her standing near her church, a cross in the background (two versions one with sunglasses on and without sunglasses covering her eyes)
--3rd photo release was the most recent photo and taken the Sunday before the abduction-- she is sitting on a brown ottoman outside (two poses-- one where we see she has a photo).
2. Still images of the SUV -- two different pressers released each image of the blurry photos from video. At this point they refused to say where the SUV had been spotted on CCTV. They wanted tips from anyone, no matter where the SUV had been seen in the area and hesitated to say the direction of travel
3. Then they released video of the SUV where it was driving past a modular home place and it was obvious the direction of travel from that. At least one car was in front of the SUV as it was driving.
4. For days they kept the entrance to the mobile home park monitored with police and checked door-to-door for witnesses and surveillance video.
5. The 911 call was released at some point (I can't recall if it was before or after the video of the car)
6. Then a big break came and they found the SUV about 8.5 miles away. It was parked in a lot that previously had a mobile home on it but had been allowed to grow up with brush since 2015 (when the mobile home had been taken away according to Google images). The consensus seems to be that someone would have to be familiar with that vacant lot to know where the overgrown driveway was.
7. Several live fb helicopter feeds and live news casts showed officers searching the wooded area behind the SUV dump location with a dog. (And we analyzed random pictures of objects seen from the air that probably told us nothing, lol.)
8. Then they asked the news choppers to vacate the airspace so that they could conduct radar searches via helicopter.
9. Next they released images and video of a man walking in the hour prior to the abduction-- three separate cameras caught him walking from around Lambreth Street to the mobile home park (A distance of about 1.1 miles and a 22 minute walk). He was the only person walking in the area that morning. LE were not calling him a Suspect or even a POI but need to identify him and talk to him.
10. After finding the car they released a very pointed message for the abductor that included the words "We are coming for you" and strong language indicating they will bring him to justice.

And those are just the big LE developments I can recall. We have video of her little sister speaking to the press, video of her mother pleading in Spanish with her pastor next to her, statements from her father, Statements from her aunt, Statements from her pastor, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some other important interviews. So much has happened in a short time in this case.

Tagging a couple of our mods to ask for assistance @Whiskers16 @JerseyGirl (I'm not sure if we need permission or a certain number of threads to start a media thread?)

@PommyMommy @rainynights Are y'all up for moving posts to a media thread yet? I'll help find the links if someone starts a maps and media thread. :)

What a great group here. All of you.
Everyone here.

I’m optimistic we can be an asset here for Hania in our own special way. :)

Kind of like how we were for little Lucas.

Team Hania? What do you say folks. Let’s do this. I am very confident about her recovery at this point.
—-

ETA:

Next step I think after the one mile radius around the vehicle site is cleared will obviously be to expand the radius.

Marking to pick up on the Lumber River.

I can take this lead when I get back in have to be somewhere, but feel free to run with it, we need water levels, flow directions, access points and bridges, etc etc. (including the name of every fish in that river, :wink: ).

I would guess a land disposal (certain reasons, in a hurry, sorry), but I definitely think that river should be looked at and I’m sure they’re looking at it.

SP is obviously to clear the immediate vicinity and mime and work outwards.
Other teams are likely combing other potential areas simultaneously, moo.

What a great group here. All of you.
Everyone here.

I’m optimistic we can be an asset here for Hania in our own special way. :)

Kind of like how we were for little Lucas.

Team Hania? What do you say folks. Let’s do this. I am very confident about her recovery at this point.
—-

ETA:

Next step I think after the one mile radius around the vehicle site is cleared will obviously be to expand the radius.
We need to consider that if he left Hania's body somewhere, it isn't necessarily where the vehicle was found.

Video of the vehicle from that morning is crucial. What route did he take to get to the SUV hiding place? Are there wooded or abandoned areas on the route?

jmopinion

Let's do it! I'll be happy to help get posts moved over once a media thread is created. :)

I haven't been able to keep up so sorry if it's been mentioned. The Amber Alert is still on I-40 billboards at least as far west as Macon County, NC, at least 350 miles away. That seems unusual to me. Anyone else? It doesn't give Hania's name or the vehicle description, just a plea to call 511 for information.
I live in the Tampa, FL area and the billboards for her have been up since Tuesday evening.

We need to consider that if he left Hania's body somewhere, it isn't necessarily where the vehicle was found.

Video of the vehicle from that morning is crucial. What route did he take to get to the SUV hiding place? Are there wooded or abandoned areas on the route?

jmopinion
Or bodies of water. (shudder)

Lumberton Police Department | 11/10/2018 7:37pm (EST)

Lumberton Police Department | 11/10/2018 7:38pm (EST)

The Lumberton Police Department and the FBI are continuing to ask for assistance to locate 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar. Saturday, the North Carolina State Highway Patrol's helicopter flew evidence from the investigation straight to Quantico so it could be immediately processed and analyzed by the FBI.

Investigators continue to ask the people who live in Lumberton to help identify the man seen walking on surveillance video near the kidnapping scene in the hour before Hania was taken. He may have information to help us #Find Hania. We also need to hear from anyone with surveillance video who we have not already been in contact with to receive copies of your videos. We are working to build an exact timeline of when and how the stolen SUV ended up abandoned on Quincey Drive in Lumberton on Thursday.

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $15,000 for information that leads us to locate Hania.
Thank you for your continued assistance to #FindHania.

45801800_1904958016207708_2009204487255752704_n.jpg 45774895_1904957949541048_3481487291703099392_n.jpg 45736054_1904957959541047_5471308213594882048_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette