Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and it's a 22 minute walk from Lambeth St. to the mobile home park. Google Maps

So, did he stop for coffee? Cigarettes? Breakfast?

What stands out to me is this:

"The foot traffic at that time of the day was actually very light, and this is actually the only individual we saw out walking at that time of day in this part of the neighborhood," said FBI Agent Andy DeLarocha, WRAL reported.
SUV found, hunt for missing Lumberton girl stretches into the night :: WRAL.com

(Ugh there’s that “22” number again, sorry MOO that’s a number I see come up a lot of these cases, 22 minutes, 22 miles, I call it my magic number, jmo.)

“The person who did this, we are coming after you, we are not going to stop..”

Seeking: Stolen green SUV with peeling paint, teen abducted from Lumberton yard :: WRAL.com

“Who did this”.

“Who did this”.

“Come after you”

——

Going to cross check LE’s words after they found and processed Jessica's backpack:
(Standby)
Never mind, going off track.
That’s just not how you talk to a crazy person who you believe is still holding a young girl hostage. It just isn’t! IMO!

Why are people afraid of LE? Do you mean specifically Lumberton or the general county/state?

Generally in this part of North Carolina - Robeson County and the 6 or 7 counties that surround it. It’s very much an US (citizens) vs Them (LE) mentality, unless you are related to an officer. It’s hard to explain. People respect officers and are thankful for them in an emergency. But they don’t see them as someone they rely on for help or protection in their daily lives.

It’s more pronounced in Robeson County, which is where Lumberton is located. This is one of the most impoverished counties in the Country.

The population here is a mix of cultures, that all have different reasons to mistrust the law.
-The Lumbee, the mistrust of all people that are not Native American.
-Hispanic, afraid of deportation.
-African American, fears rooted in slavery days.
-White, the prejudice and racism is shocking to outsiders.

LE are there to keep you out of things, not let you in.
To hurt you for the slightest infraction, not work with you to find a solution to a problem.
People are always afraid of getting into trouble, even if they didn’t do something wrong.
And people do not call the police to report small crimes, unless it directly affects themselves. They don’t tell on their neighbors. They don’t want the police to know their business.
There are a lot criminals, here and law abiding citizens are afraid of repercussions if they turn someone in.

Sorry for the long post- I’m trying to define something that is hard for me to define.

That’s just not how you talk to a crazy person who you believe is still holding a young girl hostage. It just isn’t! IMO!

Additionally, I think they they know from the MO and their potential profile of this suspect that this is an individual whose conscience can not be appealed to and who can not be reasoned with. IMO they know or strongly suspect she is deceased and this is not only a recovery mission for a Hania but a manhunt for a very dangerous monster.

Last edited:
As he was driving the stolen vehicle with Hania in it, he didn't appear to be swerving, speeding or anything weird. This tells me Hania wasn't putting up a fight. I wonder if he subdued her and if so where and how?

As he was driving the stolen vehicle with Hania in it, he didn't appear to be swerving, speeding or anything weird. This tells me Hania wasn't putting up a fight. I wonder if he subdued her and if so where and how?

I pretty sure he may have assaulted her and pushed her into the car and told her to get down on the floor board and told her to keep quite and don't move. She likely complied. Just MOO.

I pretty sure he may have assaulted her and pushed her into the car and told her to get down on the floor board and told her to keep quite and don't move. She likely complied. Just MOO.

These abductors usually have supplies in their vehicles (restraints, etc, ARS (zipties, Jeffrey Willis had a syringe..)
I feel a different type of abductor than JW, though, I see more similarities to ARS disputes the obvious differences between the perps themselves, moo.

Since he was in foot, and if he planned this,,maybe he had zipties with him (which is why I asked if you guys could tell if he had a bag, etc)...

Maybe he tased her?

Who knooow what this guy did, stabbed her, hit her unconscious... Some bad thoughts are running through my head.

There’s a lot of thick green around that area where it says “Lumber River”.

Any mention of that Lumber River area being searched?

Oh great question. I live in that thick green area, and haven’t seen any signs of river searches. If the perp took the route shown in Google maps, he would have driven over the river and could have stopped at the State Park boat ramp there on Rt 72. Or he could have accessed the river at Matthews Bluff Road and some of the other dirt roads that lead from 72 to the river.

If they aren’t searching the river, they should be! I’ll see if I can find out.

eta: the river is still very high from the hurricane and recent rains.

I haven't been able to keep up so sorry if it's been mentioned. The Amber Alert is still on I-40 billboards at least as far west as Macon County, NC, at least 350 miles away. That seems unusual to me. Anyone else? It doesn't give Hania's name or the vehicle description, just a plea to call 511 for information.

I haven't been able to keep up so sorry if it's been mentioned. The Amber Alert is still on I-40 billboards at least as far west as Macon County, NC, at least 350 miles away. That seems unusual to me. Anyone else? It doesn't give Hania's name or the vehicle description, just a plea to call 511 for information.
They’re still up in the triangle area, too. I wondered why they only say to call 511.

There’s a lot of thick green around that area where it says “Lumber River”.

Any mention of that Lumber River area being searched?
I don't recall any mention of water searches, but I could have missed it.
(Ugh there’s that “22” number again, sorry MOO that’s a number I see come up a lot of these cases, 22 minutes, 22 miles, I call it my magic number, jmo.)
I remember very well. Lucas was 23 miles via Hwy and 18 miles going straight up Oliver. :(
All MOO

Last edited:
Lumberton Police Department | 11/10/2018 3:37pm (EST)

The Lumberton Police Department and the FBI ask for continued assistance to locate 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar.

Saturday, Investigators will continue to canvass the area near where the stolen SUV was found Thursday morning. We want to talk to everyone who lives nearby to see if they saw anything to help us #FindHania. We ask if home owners or business owners have surveillance video and we have not already contacted to you to call the tip line at 910-272-5871. We are trying to determine exactly how and when the SUV made it to the field on Quincey Drive where it was found. Chief Michael McNeill urged everyone who lives nearby to check their own property, "Go take a look around your property and inside sheds or outbuildings. You know your property best. Call our tip line immediately if you see anything unusual or out of place." Specially trained searchers with the North Carolina Emergency Management Office are back out in the area Saturday to search areas that are not private property.

We also still need to identify a person seen walking on surveillance video near the kidnapping scene. Three separate videos show a man wearing light colored shoes, a light-colored shirt, and a hoodie walking down Lambeth Street, then turning left onto Highway 41/Elizabethtown Road towards the Rosewood Mobile Home Park.

"Someone knows this man and we need you to call us. Maybe you recognize the way he walks, his mannerisms, or maybe he will recognize himself on TV. The public was critical in the recovery of the SUV, now we need you to come through again for us. Who is the man on the video?", said Andy Delarocha, FBI Supervisory Resident Agent. Several vehicles were seen on the video driving by the man walking. please contact our tip line at 910-272-5871 with any information. If you are this individual, please call the tip line and speak with investigators, your assistance may help in locating Hania.

Hania was outside her home at the Rosewood Mobile Home Park located at 3525 Elizabethtown Road, Lumberton, North Carolina on November 5, 2018 just before 7:00 a.m. She had gone outside just before her family left to drive to school. A witness heard her scream, looked outside, and saw a male subject dressed in all black and wearing a yellow bandana force Hania into a relative's vehicle that was parked in the driveway. Hania is a Hispanic female, 5 feet tall, weighing approximately 126 pounds. She has black hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue shirt with flowers and blue jeans. Hania's family is working with law enforcement and fully cooperating with investigators to locate Hania.

The Lumberton Police Department has set up a special tip line to call if you have information to help investigators find Hania at 910-272-5871. Missing posters are available in English and Spanish on www.fbi.gov

45953582_1904761092894067_5374184911244623872_n.jpg

Hania's sister said, “Out of nowhere the man came in and they took her away. She fell and screamed and we couldn’t hear what she told us and then we went over there and we didn’t know what happened."
FBI following 50 leads in investigation into kidnapping of 13-year-old NC girl forced into SUV

She was outside her home just before 7:00 a.m. waiting for her family to drive to school. That’s when a neighbor heard her scream, looked outside and saw a man dressed in all black and wearing a yellow bandana force Hania into a relative’s vehicle that was parked in the driveway.
FBI Releases New Photos Of Hania Aguilar, Reward Increased To $20K For Tips

We only saw two stills of the SUV driving iirc. How can you tell he wasn't swerving or speeding? Or did they release a video and I missed it?

The FBI Charlotte released this photo early on of the fleeing vehicle. Thread #1 was moving fast. When I blow it up, I think I can see the driver with light-colored (yellow) bandana still on his lower face, something light-colored on his head (another yellow bandana?), his right arm in black sleeve around Hania's neck (leaving him to drive with his left arm), she is pulled up toward him with her pale face upward and dark hair and his dark clothes around.

Can anyone else see this?
(Before 10 people tell me I'm imagining things, the driver's side is by the yellow traffic line, and we know there is at least a driver sitting there in the driver's seat.)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DragJFnWkAAVI4x?format=jpg&name=small

From Thread#1, page#17, poster HayLouise, post#333

FBI Charlotte on Twitter

ADD: Another stock photo of the green SUV released by the FBI, published by DM, posted in Thread#1, page#10, poster Seattle1, post#185. This side view shows how on this model, the car frame is very narrow between the windshield and front door windows; compare to frame width between front and rear door windows, and very wide between rear door windows and far rear side windows.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/06/15/5837762-6357511-image-a-5_1541517768643.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member