Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

No, I don't think that one is related, IMO. Per the article below, the abductor is the 3-year-old girl's father.

Amber Alert issued for Gastonia 3-year-old

Thankfully, he is now in custody, and most importantly, the little girl was found safe, according to recent reports.

AMBER ALERT | 3-Year-Old Destiny Boykins Found Safe After Gastonia Abduction

WS Thread: AMBER ALERT - NC - Destiny Boykins, 3, Gastonia, 11 Nov 2018

Hoping HNA can be found and reunited with her family :(

** Just posted and saw post ahead of me had more information! Sorry**

I received an Amber Alert early this morning and another with an update on the car about 30 minutes ago.
Gastonia is roughly 3 hr 45 min from Lumberton, through Charlotte is the easiest route. Charlotte area is where the Amber Alert said the abductor might be heading.
IMO.. this feels like some kind of a relative abduction. These days, who knows. This is a 3 year old, bless this baby, scary either way.
I don’t *think* there’s a connection.

North Carolina / Missing Kids:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

(ETA: seeing Sara Graham—-
Her poster now how has an age progressed photo :( :(

Have you seen this child? SARA GRAHAM

Note to post the age progression in her thread (have a million windows open)

—-

We should imo post and look into
Crime Maps
Police Incident Report logs.

Any other calls that night or next day?

Police would know, but I’d like to see.

—-

Again interested in this Red Springs place or whatever what was that called again, going back to look. I came across it in my gang research. 19.5 miles iirc? Ideal.

ETA. Yes, it’s Red Springs.
Red Springs, North Carolina - Wikipedia

“Red Springs is a town in Robeson County in the U.S. state of North Carolina. The population was 3,428 at the 2010 census.“

—-this is based on nothing stated by LE, just an angle/ thought moo.

—-

Looking to see direction/route—
Opposite or same direction as vehicle location?

28 min (19.5 mi)
via North Carolina Hwy 72 S

(Routes and distances vary per distance estimator websource used.)

—-
“According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 2.8 square miles “
(source: Mapquest)

—-

What about other neighboring towns?

Last edited:
Just to clarify - the area she went missing from is not part of downtown. It’s more of a neighborhood on the outskirts of town. Not an area where people are typically walking around. There are no bus stops. No public transportation. The direction he was walking on Elizabethtown Road he would pass a Walmart Neighborhood Market that I think is open 24 hours. There is also a gas station that might open at 6:00 am. Other than that, not much else open at that hour.

I need to study the videos of him walking to see if I can determine where they were taken. One of them might be from the Walmart I mentioned.

Great question about if surveillance shows him walking there on other days.

Hm, that might make sense. I think he's walking like a guy who is down to his last cigarette and hoping to get to the store before he runs out.

Hey all, I found Hania’s mobile home on the map. Matching the video to Google’s street view, it’s at: 34°38'19.3"N 78°58'22.1"W

Google Maps

I also noted the reporter in the video says the assailant came out of the woods. That’s consistent with the trails locals on here were referring to leading to Food Lion.

The video of the POI was taken West of the mobile home park, the Food Lion is to the East. Not sure if that means anything, but worth noting.

Attachments

• 6EEC279F-4A44-40FD-BB73-AC64886690FD.jpeg
    6EEC279F-4A44-40FD-BB73-AC64886690FD.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 76A1899A-B942-4F1B-9A74-6D2DCAB438DF.jpeg
    76A1899A-B942-4F1B-9A74-6D2DCAB438DF.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 53
  • E7703894-6799-4E08-A08A-D26AFC9A2CB5.jpeg
    E7703894-6799-4E08-A08A-D26AFC9A2CB5.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Google Maps

I also noted the reporter in the video says the assailant came out of the woods. That’s consistent with the trails locals on here were referring to leading to Food Lion.

That makes sense and I agree.

JMO
I think its very likely the perp either took that little winding road that does the U turn behind the Laundry Express and walked in the foot path that way or he took the Harrill Road where it goes North across Elizabethtown and goes in front of the Laundry Express and worked his way to the wooded area which is the patch of woods East of her place.

That little patch of woods could be the woods the reporter is referring to.

If you zoom in satellite view and look behind the Laundry Express there is also a path there where the perp could have followed the tree line and worked his way due north to that same patch of woods.

This is telling me that this perp had to have been to that area before and he knew how to get around on foot there without being seen.

Just to clarify - the area she went missing from is not part of downtown. It’s more of a neighborhood on the outskirts of town. Not an area where people are typically walking around. There are no bus stops. No public transportation. The direction he was walking on Elizabethtown Road he would pass a Walmart Neighborhood Market that I think is open 24 hours. There is also a gas station that might open at 6:00 am. Other than that, not much else open at that hour.

I need to study the videos of him walking to see if I can determine where they were taken. One of them might be from the Walmart I mentioned.

Great question about if surveillance shows him walking there on other days.

Big question I have right now is what is his connection to the area.

Thank you for your insight re: it being an outskirts and not where people are typical out walking around.

(Note that residents mentioned that they do see people walking around the trailer park—-need quote)

Maybe possibly he gets his drugs from that mobile park.

Again he must have been in the area for drugs, maybe visiting someone knows, family friend, or working that area or have some other connection to just brazenly go into this area he doesn’t know...

Thoughts?

—-
ETA:
Conversely, Israel Keyes traveled to commit his crimes, in order to negate the exact scenario above—leave no ties.

I don’t feel an IK type in that regard though? IK traveled great distances, I doubt this guy went to those lenghs?

Last edited:
Here’s another thing I think we can do.

Trace the routes on street view from her house to where the vehicle location was found and look for turn offs, etc.

—-

Wait, something just hit me.

IF she was warming up the car, he could have assumed that she was at least 15 or 16–old enough to drive-so maaaaybe he’s not necessarily into victims around the age of 13, as far as priors go. And if she can look older...

Last edited:
“Several vehicles were seen on the video driving by, and the FBI asks that anyone with any information contact the tip line at (910) 272-5871.“

Amber Alert: Governor offers additional $5,000 reward for info on missing Lumberton girl

—“several vehicles.”

—-

That makes sense and I agree.

JMO
I think its very likely the perp either took that little winding road that does the U turn behind the Laundry Express and walked in the foot path that way or he took the Harrill Road where it goes North across Elizabethtown and goes in front of the Laundry Express and worked his way to the wooded area which is the patch of woods East of her place.

That little patch of woods could be the woods the reporter is referring to.

If you zoom in satellite view and look behind the Laundry Express there is also a path there where the perp could have followed the tree line and worked his way due north to that same patch of woods.

This is telling me that this perp had to have been to that area before and he knew how to get around on foot there without being seen.

Could he maybe have worked at or used that Laundry Express before? Maybe that’s where he did his laundry.
Maybe his apt doesn’t have a W/D or laundromat?

What about apartment complexes in the area? I wonder if LE went door to door at any of them in the area? Neighborhood canvassing would be SP of course, but maybe there’s a complex a mile or two away?

—-
Does this guy even have a car of his own is another question.

Last edited:
Notice that patch of woods East of her place is the only patch of woods that goes all the way out to the road which would give the perp cover.

Her place is almost due West of the Food Lion across what I call Harrill road even though the road is not named there but is like if Harrill road kept going North across Elizabethtown.

Google Maps

The bus station is small, not many busses in or out each day.

And this would be one of the first things LE would look into, I would think.

Thanks again for being here as a local, ClaireNC.
:)

—-

Very curious about this guy’s living situation, with whom he lives, if anyone—His mom, family, wife, kids? girlfriend, friend? Gang Guys? Etc, etc.

—-

Is he on parole or probation?

Notice that patch of woods East of her place is the only patch of woods that goes all the way out to the road which would give the perp cover.

Her place is almost due West of the Food Lion across what I call Harrill road even though the road is not named there but is like if Harrill road kept going North across Elizabethtown.

Google Maps

Driving north/east on rt41/Elizabethtown Rd if you make a right at the light near Food Lion it’s Harrell drive, if you go left it’s Linklaw Road. So when walking from the mobile home park to Food Lion, you walk across Linklaw.

“The Lumber River is a 133-mile-long (214 km)[1] river in south-central North Carolina in the flat Coastal Plain. European settlers first called the river Drowning Creek, which still is the name of its headwater.
The waterway known as the Lumber River extends downstream from the Scotland County-Hoke County border to the North Carolina-South Carolina border. Soon after crossing into South Carolina, the Lumber River flows into the Little Pee Dee River, which flows into the Pee Dee River, or Great Pee Dee River. Finally, the combined waters flow into Winyah Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.“

Lumber River - Wikipedia

—-

Lumber River

“The Lumber River, beginning in Hoke County and flowing through Scotland, Robeson and Columbus Counties, is a unique, 115 miles of state natural and scenic waters in southeastern North Carolina, 81 miles of which are also designated national wild and scenic waters by the National Park Service. The rivers black waters, a favorite for fishermen and naturalists, meanders through the area and is a popular way to enjoy the scenery.“

—-

About the River

Note for searchers:

“Hikers and outdoor adventurers should note that poison ivy and poison oak grow in abundance along the banks. Most fallen trees, stumps and logs also have poison sumac growing around them.“

North Carolina / Missing Kids:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

(ETA: seeing Sara Graham—-
Her poster now how has an age progressed photo :( :(

Have you seen this child? SARA GRAHAM

Note to post the age progression in her thread (have a million windows open)

—-

We should imo post and look into
Crime Maps
Police Incident Report logs.

Any other calls that night or next day?

Police would know, but I’d like to see.

—-

Again interested in this Red Springs place or whatever what was that called again, going back to look. I came across it in my gang research. 19.5 miles iirc? Ideal.

ETA. Yes, it’s Red Springs.
Red Springs, North Carolina - Wikipedia

“Red Springs is a town in Robeson County in the U.S. state of North Carolina. The population was 3,428 at the 2010 census.“

—-this is based on nothing stated by LE, just an angle/ thought moo.

—-

Looking to see direction/route—
Opposite or same direction as vehicle location?

28 min (19.5 mi)
via North Carolina Hwy 72 S

(Routes and distances vary per distance estimator websource used.)

—-
“According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 2.8 square miles “
(source: Mapquest)

—-

What about other neighboring towns?

I don’t understand your thought process here margarita. I don’t think Red Springs has anything to do with this situation. It’s a very small town with its own crime. We have enough criminals here in Lumberton to consider. Don’t need to import any from out of town.

Yes, that's the part that really baffles me. Surely she would have tried to escape or run away. What kept her from doing that? Something happened, imo, that kept her from getting away from him.
Did he just throw her in the car and screech out of there? Were all the doors of the car locked? Did he quickly auto-lock the doors? Did he have an accomplice? What kept that child from going out one of the other doors of the car? Did he have a weapon, or say he had a weapon, to keep her from running? Stun gun/laser? She was so close, I'm assuming, to her house -- one-on-one, she may have had a chance if he didn't pose a threat by a weapon or some type of restraint -- did he hold/disable her to keep her from running? Did he tie her with a rope? Was he lying in wait for her?
Sorry to be so un-helpful. To hear the LE say "dire" is horrifying.
So many days have passed, and that's usually a very bad sign.
Positive thoughts, positive thoughts...

Clearly I'm behind on the thread, so my apologies if someone has stated this already. But I think generally, we all like to believe that in this situation, we would scream and fight. When you are suddenly attacked, you don't respond the way you think you might. Some people freeze. He may have subdued her somehow, and he may not have had to physically subdue her at that point. He may have said something like, "I have friends watching your mom's house. If you make one move, I'll hurt her," or some other awful threat. She's 13 years old. I'm not sure it would take much to subdue her psychologically.

Edit: typo

Last edited:
What evidence I wonder...
(ETA: talk about “fast tracked”)

For reference when else have we seen evidence flown to Quantico? I’ve seen it in other case(s) but I can’t remember which ones.)
My guess would be some bodily fluids -- especially if the fluid belongs to a male -- get DNA and try to get a match on the DNA records already on file with FBI. With a rush like this, it sounds worrisome -- maybe this is done more routinely than we think...
SMH

I don’t understand your thought process here margarita. I don’t think Red Springs has anything to do with this situation. It’s a very small town with its own crime. We have enough criminals here in Lumberton to consider. Don’t need to import any from out of town.

It very well could have nothing to do with this situation.

Nobody has recognized this individual that we know of yet (al though there is the chance they don’t want to come forward, which is always a factor in situations like this).

We know that often perps are in area for work or another reason, visiting someone, etc, and miiiight not necessarily live in that town. They do not always hunt in their home ground for obvious reasons.

Depending on the type of offender, he might, or might not, travel to commit his crimes.

Additionally, the fact that it is such a small town like you said could be exactly why a perp might be in the area—becasue it is a bigger town and may have shops, liquor store, jobs, etc.

While it’s obvious from the many articles about Lumberton’s problem with crime and gangs that I’ve already posted and understand, that Red Springs town came up in an article about gangs so was noting to follow up on that.

Often we consider predators who are not directly in the area but somewhat close by. The mileage popped out to me, plain and simple.

Of course he very well could be “right there” closeby, as they so often are.

Everything is hypothetical brainstorming here until LE gives us more to work with. Its all shots in the dark at this point. Hope that explains a little better (that was in a nutshell).

Last edited:
I also wanted to comment on the bandana. I don't think it implies gang activity at all. I mean, it could, but there are many reasons people have bandanas. I'm near the California wild fires. I usually walk to work early in the morning. I will be walking with a bandana over my face tomorrow morning. I got it at a booth I visited at a local event in a goodie bag and held on to it in case it would be useful at some point. Guess what color it is? Yellow. I've never been involved in any gang activity. Obviously this man is involved in nefarious activities, but I don't like jumping straight to gangs. This seems to happen a lot, and personally, in following abduction cases, I have rarely seen gangs involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member