Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is against JCAHO regulations to use anyone other than certified translators, especilally children. Every hospital is mandated to have a translation services in place.
<modsnip - political >.
I agree.
When I said the adults use their children as translators, I meant for day to day activities like shopping, banking, going to the post office or asking directions. Just getting around. Not in any official capacity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s another thing I’m going to throw out the FTR—not saying this is the case at all, but considering the clear gang problems there and the gang-ish MO of the POI imo, there is the possibility of a gang initiation, and maybe even the slight possibility of trafficking. Again, these are not my leading theories, but still bringing them to the table.

We do know that trafficking victims are not usually approached like this, but really who knows what nutjobs might do these days.
Is there documented gang activity in Lumberton. Or is that a guess?

Hey all. Sorry that my posts are short and may come across as abrupt. I have a lot to add to the discussion but no time to post! It’s busy around here since the hurricane.

Please don’t take anything I post as me being critical, I do have a sarcastic sense of humor, that doesn’t always translate to typing in a forum.

It is against JCAHO regulations to use anyone other than certified translators, especilally children. Every hospital is mandated to have a translation services in place.
<modsnip - political >.

Dear Carmenugt,

Your genuine and straightforward message is very much appreciated.

Coming from different cultures and unique situations, a teaching moment is invaluable . It is then that we can listen so that we are able to appreciate and understand others.

Namaste,
Zen

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumberton Police Department | 11/11/2018 4:44pm (EST)

Our plea grows more and more urgent by the minute. Help the Lumberton PD &
FBI #FindHania.

We need to talk to everyone who lives near Rosewood Mobile Home Park & Quincey Drive. We are walking in the neighborhood to make contact with everyone. You may have the info we need to bring Hania home.

Multiple teams of investigators and agents with the Moore County Sheriff's Office, FBI, Lumberton Police Department and Fort Bragg Military Police Investigations are out talking to people who may have information to help #FindHania.

45869420_1906088682761308_3830900731116781568_n.jpg 45919598_1906088689427974_8121478325727133696_n.jpg 45919549_1906088712761305_8400595807773917184_n.jpg

I agree.
When I said the adults use their children as translators, I meant for day to day activities like shopping, banking, going to the post office or asking directions. Just getting around. Not in any official capacity.
I have seen children treated horribly trying to translate for their parent! People can be so rude! I always step in and help with my Spanglish. But I am always appalled and report the people to management. They are children!

I also wanted to comment on the bandana. I don't think it implies gang activity at all. I mean, it could, but there are many reasons people have bandanas. I'm near the California wild fires. I usually walk to work early in the morning. I will be walking with a bandana over my face tomorrow morning. I got it at a booth I visited at a local event in a goodie bag and held on to it in case it would be useful at some point. Guess what color it is? Yellow. I've never been involved in any gang activity. Obviously this man is involved in nefarious activities, but I don't like jumping straight to gangs. This seems to happen a lot, and personally, in following abduction cases, I have rarely seen gangs involved.
Agree. Thank you.

Actually, now that coffee is starting to kick in, I think it makes more sense that Hania would have been at one of these locations. I know it’s at the back of a cul-de-sac and the original report said she was abducted between lots 38 and 39. If the numbering started at the front, that would put 38/39 in this second tier.

Someone else may have already answered this, but she was abducted from the area you circled on the right. If you draw a horizontal line from that circle to the right and out to the street that is where the trail/path through the woods is located. Across that street is the Shopping Center where there is a Food Lion (grocery store for those not familiar). Residents of the mobile home park use that path to walk to the store for groceries but non-residents also have been using that path to come in and commit crimes. Locals and previous media link said there had been a lot of break ins and theft recently.

“Several vehicles were seen on the video driving by, and the FBI asks that anyone with any information contact the tip line at (910) 272-5871.“

Amber Alert: Governor offers additional $5,000 reward for info on missing Lumberton girl

—“several vehicles.”

—-

Could he maybe have worked at or used that Laundry Express before? Maybe that’s where he did his laundry.
Maybe his apt doesn’t have a W/D or laundromat?

What about apartment complexes in the area? I wonder if LE went door to door at any of them in the area? Neighborhood canvassing would be SP of course, but maybe there’s a complex a mile or two away?

—-
Does this guy even have a car of his own is another question.

BBM: Yes! I have literally spent every free moment last 2 days reading every post of both threads seeing if this point was going to be brought up!! The laundromat is the 1st thing I thought of and 1st thing I wanted to point out when I was caught up. I have 2 pages to go and there it is!

I also just noticed, there is a laundromat over by Lambeth street too!

So I read about gang activity in Lumberton. The gang activity is like most gang activity. They are selling drugs to make money. Although, since the creation of a task force in 2014, gang activity is down. They demograpic group involved are teenagers and young adults. The murders are usually drug and sex work related. I am assuming that alot of people who are displaced due to the levee breaking. There is nothing to suggest that this crime is gang related. IMHO.

BBM
This is something I've also considered. I would like to know if he is seen on video along that route, same time in the morning, on any kind of regular basis. If so, and her bus stop is along that route, he very well could have seen her at the bus stop and remembered her when he saw her starting the car.
MOO
I've been searching links and more links trying to find info about school bus stops in Lumberton. No luck so far. In fact, I'd be surprised if that info were on line for the public. Maybe someone local can help with this piece of info.

Do we have threads for the 3 murdered women unsolveds in N.C.? Tia
(Three iirc? I posted way upstream, noting in case I forget or get sidetracked, tia).

I don't think we do. Give me a few minutes and I will create one.

In the meantime here are other case threads from Lumberton:

We already talked about Abby Patterson: NC - NC - Abby Patterson, 20, Lumberton, 5 Sept 2017

Susan McGirt, missing since July (Silver Alert): NC - NC- Susan Dial McGirt, 55, Lumberton, 4 July 2018 *silver alert*

Eric Evans, missing since July 2017: NC - NC - Eric Evans, 22, Lumberton, 27 July 2017

Stephanie Lewis, missing since 2004: NC - NC - Stephanie Lewis, 21, Lumberton, Oct. 2004

I also found a thread about SA of a 7 year old girl in 2009 (Disclaimer: I have not read the thread, no idea if it can offer insight in this case): NC - Ray Demery for sexual assault of 7yo girl, Lumberton, 2009

So, the thoughts I have about the laundromat have been many.

- Is this where Hania and her family did laundry?

-Did perp do laundry there?

-Did perp work there? The one closest to the her trailer opens at 7am, per google.

-Did the laundromat have cameras?

-Is it a coincidence that there is also a laundromat near where perp was seen on Lambeth.

Laundromats have always creeped me out! Sorry.

So you think he came prepared to abduct her? How could he know what was available in the car to use. I can’t think of a better way to word this, but this was the most dangerous time for him was throwing her in the car and being able to somehow subdue her and take off. IMO
I really don't know that he came prepared, though if he was hiding in the wooded area it's definitely possible. He didn't need to be prepared in this case though...he could use something he had on him...a hoodie..a jacket..to throw over her head. Also he could use the car itself and bang her head into the dash as he pushed her into the car. That would be enough to subdue her imo

ETA Also his size and strength in comparison to hers, element of surprise and shock, though reportedly she had time to scream. Sister couldn't hear what she was saying after that. Maybe he did throw something over her head or at least his hand over her mouth.

"Aguilar’s little sister, Heylin Perez, was in the house at the time and saw what happened.

“Out of nowhere the man came in and they took her away. She fell and screamed and we couldn’t hear what she told us and then we went over there and we didn’t know what happened," Perez said"

Last edited:
Do we have threads for the 3 murdered women unsolveds in N.C.? Tia
(Three iirc? I posted way upstream, noting in case I forget or get sidetracked, tia).

Here you go (I'm still adding to it): Found Deceased - NC - Megan Oxendine, 28, Christina Bennett, 32, and Rhonda Jones, 36, Lumberton, Apr/Jun 2017

I put the thread in "found deceased" section because the deaths have not been ruled as homicides but they were called suspicious. There is a $30,000 reward from the FBI for info.

ETA: I just finished watching the Inside Edition episode in the first post of that thread. I highly recommend watching it first, but just a warning you may cry-- I did.
:(

Last edited:
Lumberton Police Department | 11/11/2018 4:44pm (EST)

Our plea grows more and more urgent by the minute. Help the Lumberton PD &
FBI #FindHania.

We need to talk to everyone who lives near Rosewood Mobile Home Park & Quincey Drive. We are walking in the neighborhood to make contact with everyone. You may have the info we need to bring Hania home.

Multiple teams of investigators and agents with the Moore County Sheriff's Office, FBI, Lumberton Police Department and Fort Bragg Military Police Investigations are out talking to people who may have information to help #FindHania.

View attachment 155167 View attachment 155169 View attachment 155168
IMO it sounds like LE believes someone near the mobile park/Quincey Dr knows something and/or the perp. It also sounds like they don’t believe they have spoken to everyone who lives in the park or in the area where the SUV was found.

IMO the message they are sending is, “you can run but you can’t hide, we are in your neighborhood.” Anyone else getting the same vibe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member