Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the FBI was earlier last week asking for video surveillance for THIS EXACT ROAD, what does that say? Did they have an indication that something may have taken place here? Was it simply a case of this road was on a direct route from her home to where the car was found? I can't see that being the case as there are lots of other roads on that route. What was it about THIS road that made them specifically name it(and a couple others) that they wanted video or info from?

Makes me think they knew something more than simply fishing for tips on a random road. Weird!

Just thinking out loud...I wonder if in light of the shoes info that was released...

Perhaps those shoes were found, or maybe just one of them on this exact road a few days ago, and then today a body was found?

The timeline of the shoes info coming out, and now this, backstopped against the fact they were specifically asking for info/video from this road makes this very sad....

I hate typing it, but would a body decomp THAT much in 3 weeks in cooler weather to where you couldn't identify it to a reasonable certainty? At first I figured someone could easily recognized her clothes, but then realized that would only be the case if that body were put there immediately. If she were kept alive for a period of days or whatever, then possibly the clothes are different so that's of no use.

JMO. Here in Virginia, at the moment, it is not unexpected to drive down the road and see deer that have been hit and dead in the ditch. Even in our cities. They also get hit and run wherever to die. Plus it’s hunting season here and I’m assuming hunting season there. Not sure how rural the area is, but at this time of year, unpleasant smells aren’t unexpected. I sincerely hope LE has the murderer in custody! May she be at peace.

I tried to quote you 3rdEyeGypsy but it wouldn't let me. Your distance tells me this was about her and not the car at all. What would he have needed the car for 8 miles and then put her further down the road. Who knows if he put her there first and back tracked. Either way, this was not for a ride/car it was for her. IMO
I agree, the plan was for her. Heartbreaking

I hate typing it, but would a body decomp THAT much in 3 weeks in cooler weather to where you couldn't identify it to a reasonable certainty? At first I figured someone could easily recognized her clothes, but then realized that would only be the case if that body were put there immediately. If she were kept alive for a period of days or whatever, then possibly the clothes are different so that's of no use.

I am sure they do know...but need confirmation via DNA etc

I’ll flip your question a bit. It’s going to be how much evidence has been washed away from the heavy and multiple rain events?

Depending on multiple factors, a body can decompose rather quickly. Especially the soft tissue and flesh.

Yes. :(

We don't even know if the body was clothed.

Wonder why it took so many hours to remove her body?
The resident speaking in the Facebook live interview mentioned that there was a well in the area where LE was working. However, I imagine no matter where the location of the body, much time has to be taken in order to process a scene properly before removing the body.

I just hope the body that's been found (IF it's Hania)
was in a wooded area or tall grassy area rather than a pond or body of water. I feel sure that tons of ponds or other bodies of water were searched because those are obvious spots to dump a body to get rid of DNA from the psycho murderer. A body not found in water would hopefully mean less decomp and more DNA to convict the . I hope we also find out about "early morning walker dude either smoking a cigarette...looking at a cell phone...etc etc" If it turns out to be him...then we all watched a video of a killer and I will have nightmares about him. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem