Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was awoken by Hania's amber alert 3 weeks ago, I NEVER would have thought it would end this way! The longer time went, I kept hoping beyond hope but alas... Heartbreaking :(

After hearing before bed that a body had been found, I invited my 10 year old daughter to sleep with me (as hubby was going to be gone) since she loves to but doesn't get to do it often. I just wanted her close <3

My heart was in my throat and tears were in my eyes laying next to her tonight, sleepless, thinking about Hania and her poor family... and other families like theirs... and how I almost lost my precious girl to an asthma attack a few years ago and held her lifeless body until paramedics arrived, believing we'd lost her forever... *crying*

So VERY thankful she is with us but remember the deep pain and agony I felt in those heart stopping and gut wrenching moments of fear and loss... so heartbroken for those whose pain of loss never ends... dear Jesus hold them all :(

Last edited:
Robeson County School
Robeson County Schools superintendent releases statement on Hania

Robeson County, N.C. — The Public Schools of Robeson County Superintendent Dr. Shanita Wooten released the following statement on the discovery of a body found Tuesday afternoon on Wire Grass Road in Lumberton:

“Hania Noelia Aguilar, a Public Schools of Robeson County student, was abducted outside of her home in Lumberton, North Carolina on the morning of November 5, 2018. FBI agents and Lumberton Police recovered a body on Tuesday afternoon (November 27, 2018) in Robeson County in an area off Wire Grass Road. At the time of discovery, officials were following leads related to the search for 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar. The body is believed to be Hania, but the identity has not yet been confirmed. However, authorities have notified Hania's family and they are waiting for the body to be positively identified.

Superintendent Dr. Shanita Wooten and Lumberton Junior High School Principal Dr. SaVon Maultsby received word of the potentially tragic conclusion to the search by Sergeant Pete Locklear of the Lumberton Police Department. Upon receiving full confirmation, the district will provide increased support staff that will be made available for all students and staff at Lumberton Junior High School. This is an unfortunate end to an extensive search and we are committed to supporting all students and staff as they cope with the heartbreaking tragedy.

On behalf of PSRC district leaders, administrators, staff and students, we extend our sincerest condolences to Hania’s family, friends, and community. This is a difficult time for our entire district and we are mourning this loss and are still processing this terrible tragedy. We are keeping Hania in our thoughts and will continue to pray for her family and each other as the investigation continues.”

Crime scene officials removed the body discovered off Wire Grass Road from the scene Tuesday evening. According to the he FBI, the body is on the way to the state crime lab in Raleigh for identification and an autopsy.

A positive identification has not yet been made. The investigation is ongoing.

ETA: Apologies if this has already been posted.

What a devasting ending to a beautiful life.

My heart is broken for Hania's mother. Her pain will never go away.

From here on out every Thanksgiving and every Christmas will forever remind her of precious Hania and how she was brutally taken from her.

Hania was so tiny. She never stood a chance with this bulked up evil predator.

I don't even want to think about what this brute did to this innocent precious child. Monsters are real and poor Hania knew that the minute he kidnapped her. Imo

God be with Hania's family during the most difficult time of their lives.

So very sad about the latest news and what seems to be the worst outcome possible. It's somewhat reassuring that it also appears the responsible individual is off the streets. But it's just all so sad. Beautiful Hania... and your loving family...you're in my thoughts.

I wish. But I think he’ll take a plea since he allegedly confessed and said where she was. But I agree with you. He shouldn’t be allowed to breathe.

I wish that was the case but I have seen it happen far too many times where they plead NG even if there is a confession and an overwhelming amount of evidence against them.

Mollie Tibbets murderer also took them to her body location. However he has plead NG and it has happened in more cases than I can begin to count.

I imagine this will be a death penalty case and the DA is going to ask for the harshest punishment allowed in NC...rightly so imo.

Imo

Just saw this --

Local News

Superintendent: Body found 'believed to be Hania'

Tags:

Posted 6:33 p.m. yesterday
Updated 48 minutes ago
By Janine Bowen, WRAL digital journalist

Robeson County, N.C. — A statement released from the superintendent of Robeson County Schools states that, while not confirmed, the body found Tuesday near Lumberton is believed to be missing Hania Aguilar.

Superintendent: Body found 'believed to be Hania' :: WRAL.com

Never heard of the N.C. Beat.
I don’t think that is MSM.

Nothing has been reported by NC tv stations WRAL, WTVD, WFMY, the Robesonian- local paper. No reports in WMBF, WPDE and WBTW which are S.C. stations that serve the Lumberton area.

JMO
You would be correct. So called "Reporter" has spoofed several times on other cases, esp. the Mariah Woods case from last December from Jacksonville, NC

No confirmation from the F.B.I. yet as to the identity. FBI Charlotte (@FBICharlotte) | Twitter

Perhaps they will announce a press conference soon. I am hoping it will include news of an arrest.

This is all so heart-wrenching.

I was looking at the map (below) provided by WRAL.com :

Superintendent: Body found 'believed to be Hania' :: WRAL.com
map-DMID1-5gy5b60q6-640x360.jpg

This is heartbreaking I've been following this and the jc cases brought here by the watts case was hoping to see one good outcome RIP Hania .

The justice system in the USA and Canada really needs to be fixed the revolving door for serious criminals is unreal

Damn damn damn damn...this was the outcome I was expecting but not any less heartbreaking. :( Prayers to Hania's family, hope they can find peace. Even more so, hope the killer gets the death penalty and burns in hell for taking this beautiful angel. At a minimum, life without any parole and sit in a cell 23 hours a day for the rest of his miserable life.

(There’s that number range again)

/—

Ow gonna puke post from a few weeks ago?
AMBER ALERT - NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

borndem

Anglophile & registered demwit
margarita25 said: ↑
(Ugh there’s that “22” number again, sorry MOO that’s a number I see come up a lot of these cases, 22 minutes, 22 miles... I call it my magic number, jmo.)
borndem
Ooooh, <shiver> that's just plain spooky, margarita. (Truly, no joke there.) And the shiver was real. Just had another one.”

—-

ETA:
Point is 20 minutes out. Not surprised, moo. Catching up, thanks everyone.

@carbuff
@margarita25
If I have my dates right, she was missing for 22 days. Missing Nov 5, found Nov 27.

Add it to your list of 22s.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members