Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right. At first I thought it looked like one of those plastic patio chairs, but it looks more like a walker - do you see wheels on it?
View attachment 154546

Could be a tall deer stand but no hunter I know would paint it white. You want camo color or dark colors if deer stand. Unless they just brought it out recently to hunt and have not painted it yet. Hunting seasons are just starting out. Archery, muzzleloader are usually the early seasons which just started. Regular gun season usually is not for a couple weeks yet.

NC may be different but those season dates are what I remember as typical for most areas.

JMO
This is JMO but common sense indicates if she did it that day then most likely she did it on other days. Everyone in that entire city and all people who have followed this case are now well aware of the dangers of kids doing that.

Its something I never would have thought much about until this case hilghlighted the dangers.

ETA Also an adult could just as easily be carjacked as well when starting their car so its something we all need to be careful about and be ready with protection if one chooses to carry protection devices.

Well said! I totally agree.

I can't get over thinking that he was living with someone nearby or even in the trailer park. JMO

Since they have found the car, that seems to be the only option to me. Has to be someone who knew her and her routine. It’s someone in that mobile park or right around the area who would have the convenience of seeing her crank the car or waiting at the bus stop with her aunt in the mornings. That’s why it’s not weird he was there that morning. He knew the routine and knew many people wouldn’t be out except for kids going to school and people going to work. He either lives close by/was visiting someone close by, hence isn’t weird that he was there that morning or was someone who had seen her on her daily routine in passing. I find it hard to reconcile it could be random.

It was obviously premeditated. He planned that attack Monday morning. I’m thinking they will find her in those woods soon. Guy either hid his car somewhere in the area the stolen car was found to get away, or had someone pick him up.

On the other hand, people do dress in all black these days, especially in cooler weather. I just saw a guy in a black hoodie and black leggings, with black gloves, walking by outside--it's the guy who lives across the street getting back from his morning run. He even has a bandanna around his neck, though his is red. It might have been just luck (bad for Hania) that all the abductor had to do was pull the bandanna over his face and his hood over his eyes.

Best screenshot I could get. MOO
Quoting my own post: It looks like it is above the trees. I zoomed in on the screenshot & there are no leaves covering it at all. I can’t make out any propellers, but if they are black, they’d be harder to see. I’m hoping that it is a drone. MOO

Yeah, that's what I thought too.
I think you’re right! MOO
ETA: We had a drone (till we lost it) and it was white, had weird looking legs around it, just like what’s in the pic. I googled drones but can’t find a similar shape to what’s in the screenshot. Doesn’t change my mind, though. JMO

Random and creepy.
Could it be one of those hospital toilet chairs?
like this:
hospital-0522_061854.jpg

Hospital Toilets and Bedpans

Best screenshot I could get. MOO

I thought along the same lines as you. It appears to me to look like a toilet seat used in hospitals, healthcare or even at home when a person isn’t mobile enough to get to the bathroom.
Weird how that’s all that looks to be in the clearing that’s noticeable.
It does look like a toilet chair, except those wouldn't have wheels would they? Is anyone else seeing what looks like wheels? MOO

Whew! Just finished reading the thread and have made some notes.

VICTIM:
Hania Noelia Aguilar, 12 yrs, 8th grade
5' tall, 126 pounds
Black hair, brown eyes, wears braces
Last seen wearing a blue shirt with flowers and blue jeans

SUSPECT:
Male wearing all black clothing, long sleeves
Black hood or hoodie
Yellow bandanna over his face

VEHICLE:
Green 2002 Ford Expedition
SC plate NWS 984
Paint peeling from the hood and a Clemson sticker on the rear window
Vehicle registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, SC, a relative of Hania
Last seen leaving the MH park - left on Elizabethtown Road.
LE has video and multiple photos of the vehicle from surveillance video
See video and photos here: FBI releases surveillance video of stolen SUV in kidnapping of 13-year-old North Carolina girl

CRIME SCENE:
Incident occurred between lots 38 and 39
Hania’s home: Lot 102, 3381 E. Town Road, Lumberton, NC (Rosewood Mobile Home Park) Google Maps

CIRCUMSTANCES:
Monday, Nov. 5, Hania was waiting for the rest of her family to come outside and drive to school when she was forced into a car just before 7 a.m. Police said she had taken her aunt's keys to start the vehicle to prepare to leave for the bus stop.

“Aguilar went out to start the green 2002 Ford Expedition sport utility vehicle, which belongs to a relative, despite being told not to do so,” family members said.

Hania’s sister (“HP”) was in the house at the time and saw what happened. She said, “Somewhere out of nowhere a man just came in. We don’t know where he came from and just pushed her in. I heard her scream for no reason. I heard her scream very loud.”

HP also said, “Out of nowhere the man came in and they took her away. She fell and screamed and we couldn’t hear what she told us and then we went over there and we didn’t know what happened.”

At 6:58 a.m. Lumberton Police receive 911 call from a neighbor when a relative ran over to get help. The female caller was speaking Spanish, so the dispatcher requested that a translator join the call.

Amber Alert 30191 was issued at 9:54 a.m. by NC DPS.

*Sunrise 6:40 a.m.

AGENCIES INVOLVED AS OF 11/6:
The Lumberton Police Department TIPLINE: 910-671-3845
Robeson County Sheriff’s Office
FBI – Charlotte, FBI CARD Team
North Carolina SBI
North Carolina State Highway Patrol
Rockingham Police Department
North Carolina Department of Public Safety Division of Community Corrections
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

LE RESPONSE:
FBI is offering a $15k reward for information that leads to Hania Noelia Aguilar
LE has no reason to believe Hania knows her abductor
Checking area surveillance cameras
NC Troopers – roadblock canvas 11/6
Door-to-door search
Interviewed witnesses and family
DPS released photo of the vehicle
FBI released video of the vehicle 11/7

Amber Alert: FBI offering $15,000 reward for info on 13-year-old's disappearance
Lumberton Amber Alert: 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar abducted outside family's home
FBI following 50 leads in investigation into kidnapping of 13-year-old NC girl forced into SUV

Where is Hania?!
So, the kidnapping occurred between lots 38 and 39, but Hania’s home was on lot 102? So how far was the SUV parked from her home? Seems like it could have been parked some distance from her actual trailer.

I just asked my husband ( who is a hunter) to look at the picture. He said it does look like its up in a tree, He doesn't feel its a tree stand for hunters or anything due to the color. You would stand out too much. ALL IMO

you guys could be right.
th

So, the kidnapping occurred between lots 38 and 39, but Hania’s home was on lot 102? So how far was the SUV parked from her home? Seems like it could have been parked some distance from her actual trailer.
She and the SUV were in front of her aunt's trailer, from my understanding. She was taken from in front of her aunt's place.

jmo

She and the SUV were in front of her aunt's trailer, from my understanding. She was taken from in front of her aunt's place.

jmo
Yes, it was reported that the vehicle was in the driveway.

“A witness saw a male subject dressed in all black and wearing a yellow bandana force Hania into a relative’s vehicle that was parked in the driveway,” the FBI said.
Stolen SUV caught on camera moments after 13-year-old girl abducted outside her home

Last edited:
Might be the zoom. Have you watched it from the video? :40 mark
Hmmm. Now that I look again, it doesn't seem to be low on the ground like a chair/walker/potty would be. Maybe it is a drone!

If we have locals on the thread right now - do you know if this area is a place where teens go to have a fire, smoke, drink, etc.? I'm wondering if the perp was familiar with it - knew he could drive the SUV into the wooded area and knew how to get home from there because he has been there before and knew it was a place to take her. Plenty of teenagers know the woods in any given area because of partying, etc.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member