Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a North Carolina Provisional ID card
https://www.attydc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/DL-Limited-Provisional.jpg

Also, I found her lot in Google maps and it is kinda deep in the trailer park as well. If you drive in you pass 2 cul-de-sacs and hers is the one on the right at the end. Odd place to randomly abduct someone
Google Maps

Morgan Norwood (@MorganABC11) | Twitter
Is the car in the Google Maps street view the green Ford Expedition? I can't tell.

Also, LE says the car is registered to a VH in Summerville, SC. A first name seems to be missing. I don't think it means anything, just curious. According to msm the car belongs to Hania's aunt. And now, per rainynights' post upthread LE thinks they may be in South Carolina.

I agree with posters who think this was a targeted abduction because the trailer is in such a remote area. Just thinking out loud but could there be a South Carolina connection? Maybe someone who knows the family there. Hania's aunt hasn't spoken to msm yet so I want to tread lightly. For now I'll just say that LE is on top of the investigation and if it's a family friend or relative we'll soon know. MOO.

Is the car in the Google Maps street view the green Ford Expedition? I can't tell.

Also, LE says the car is registered to a VH in Summerville, SC. A first name seems to be missing. I don't think it means anything, just curious. According to msm the car belongs to Hania's aunt. And now, per rainynights' post upthread LE thinks they may be in South Carolina.

I agree with posters who think this was a targeted abduction because the trailer is in such a remote area. Just thinking out loud but could there be a South Carolina connection? Maybe someone who knows the family there. Hania's aunt hasn't spoken to msm yet so I want to tread lightly. For now I'll just say that LE is on top of the investigation and if it's a family friend or relative we'll soon know. MOO.

I saw that same car and also wondered but couldn't tell.

My old hometown -- It sounds like the man just appeared and grabbed her & put her into her family's car and left -- she screamed when it happened, but the man drove off with the girl in the car.
---------------------------------------​
Local News

FBI helping in search for Lumberton girl, whose kidnapping prompted Amber Alert

Posted 8:03 a.m. today
Updated 5:41 p.m. today
According to officers with the Lumberton Police Department, Hania Noelia Aguilar was snatched while she was standing outside her family's home in the Rosewood Mobile Home Park located at 3525 E. Elizabethtown Road. The girl is an eighth grader at Lumberton Junior High School.

FBI helping in search for Lumberton girl, whose kidnapping prompted Amber Alert :: WRAL.com
------------------------------------------​
Here's an earlier video:
Search underway for Lumberton girl :: WRAL.com

Another video:
WATCH: Officials provide update on missing Lumberton girl :: WRAL.com
------------------------------------------​

They could be anywhere -- her home is only a few miles from Interstate 95, and Elizabethtown road is also Hwy. 41 which becomes Hwy 87 which goes southeast into Wilmington, NC.
Going northeast, the road goes to I-95. They could be anywhere, of course.
Cases like this must be solved quickly if the perpetrator had bad intentions for her (what else could he have had?). At least a good description of the car and the license plate has been published. They shouldn't get far if they stay on a road -- but if he takes her to some dwelling, finding and rescuing her may become difficult. A lot of people are out shopping already these days. Let's hope people know about this and are observant. There are a lot of wide open areas outside of Lumberton -- much farming, very rural, and housing areas are spread out. The land is very flat so at least seeing the car can be done for some distance.
I don't like this.

Ok, color me confused- who's relative was the vehicle stolen from?

So, she's living with the aunt, and do I dare ask if her parents are involved in her life? Separated, divorced, deceased, or lost custody?

Yeah, it is confusing. Says it's her aunt's car though it's registered to a person in SC. Nothing's been said about her parents so far, though the lot #'s given for where the abduction occurred and the lot # for where it said the victim lived were different.

Akilah Davis on Twitter | 7:40 PM (EST) - 5 Nov 2018

HAPPENING NOW: Lumberton police canvassing Rosewood Mobile Home Park. It’s where 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar was abducted. #ABC11

(*video at link)

FBI Charlotte on Twitter | 9:02 PM (EST) - 5 Nov 2018

This updated picture is more similar to the SUV wanted in a Lumberton, NC girl's kidnapping. Paint on the hood is peeling & there is a Clemson sticker on the rear window. Call 911 if you see the vehicle & help us #FindHania.

DrSNSoMX4AAhI3x.jpg

The FBI said Monday night that investigators are following up on about 50 leads.

"I want for him to remember that he is a son, he has a mother, probably sisters," said family member Maria Bonilla. "For him to have a heart. To put his hand on his heart and think about his family if someone would take his mother, sisters or a member of his own family. That's all."

Through the FBI, Hania's mother pleaded with whoever took her daughter to please bring her back home.

Amber Alert: Tip line set up for abducted Lumberton 13-year-old

Mother mentioned now and family member, Maria Bonilla - her aunt? Prayers for them all!

Did the Amber Alert go out to all of NC? Hubs and I usually both receive the alerts on our phones, but neither of us got this one. I found out about it on tonight's news.

I would have thought so. You're in NC and didn't get it? That's really weird if so because both hubby & I got it in eastern PA today at 10:30am; I even got it on 2 devices.

After listening again, sounds like she was outside waiting for family to come out and take her to school. And the perp forced her into a relative's car, which they then stole? Was it running? How would they steal it? Was perp related or a neighbor? Timing seems too perfect! Seems it was most likely planned given the black clothes and yellow bandana over face...

(at least the vehicle being stolen gives us the plate number)
You’d be surprised, people still leave keys in vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member