Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the car and license description, do you think the perp ditched the car somewhere? No sighting of it all day?

jmo

I think it's possible he had his own vehicle waiting nearby. It's pretty clear this was likely premeditated. Given the location it's highly unlikely he just happened upon the situation and took advantage of it.

However, anything is possible. It would help to know if this was a routine for Hania to go out and start the vehicle each morning, to be at her Aunt's each morning.

If it was routine, it's more likely that this was planned in advance. If this was out of the ordinary then we would have to consider that it was just the perfect storm of events.

If it was planned I think it'll be harder to find her than if it was spur of the moment.

13-year-old girl abducted in Lumberton

Nov 5 2018
Lumberton, N.C. (WPDE) - A man grabbed a 13-year-old girl just before 7 a.m. Monday from her yard at Rosewood mobile home park on East Town Road in Lumberton and forced her into a Green 2002 Ford Expedition, according to Captain Terry Parker with Lumberton police.

(Oh no, just seeing this, marking thread and going back to read!)

So many memories of the little girl in FL that disappeared, and hasn't been found. Her family was working the agricultural fields, and another worker kidnapped her. I hope the same hasn't happened here. Someone the family knows, IMO. I hope it wasn't someone that has lived with them, and totally ruined their trust now.

(Diana Alvarez.)

It almost has to be someone she knows, right? The perp didn't have a vehicle as far as we know, and he was waiting for her to come outside in a fairly secluded area with a bandana around his face.

I've been doing some reading on other sites and a couple locals said this mobile home park is a really seedy area, but not sure if that matters in this specific case or not.

Praying that we'll get good news tomorrow

PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE!

45501856_1899027830134060_6657432800402079744_n.jpg

Lumberton Police Department | 4:41 AM (EST) - 6 Nov 2018

A 13-yo is STILL MISSING after Lumberton police & the FBI say she was abducted in a green Ford Expedition w/ SC license plate NWS-984. SUV has peeling paint on hood & Clemson sticker on back window. Hania Aguilar is 5ft tall, 125 lbs. DETAILS: http://wr.al/1DP33 @WRAL #wral

DrT4aQRWoAAyGCO.jpg DrT4aQQX0AArsdx.jpg

Claudia Rupcich on Twitter | 4:50 AM (EST) - 6 Nov 2018

Probably off-topic...
Okay, I don't want to send anyone on a wild goose chase, but there was an armed carjacking by a man wearing a black hoodie, dark pants and a white bandana in Boone, NC early yesterday evening. That's about four hours away from Lumberton. He demanded the keys to an SUV and took off. I'm very familiar with this area of NC, and carjackings are very unusual. Locals in Boone are talking about the similarities between AH's abduction and this, so hopefully police there are on the lookout for the SUV stolen from Lumberton, just in case.
Armed Robbery Of Vehicle In Boone Tonight, Subject Should Be Considered Armed & Dangerous - WataugaOnline.com

I saw this as well and wondered... But then was also concerned as there was no mention of anyone else with him... unless she was restrained elsewhere until he got a "new" vehicle....

Probably off-topic...
Okay, I don't want to send anyone on a wild goose chase, but there was an armed carjacking by a man wearing a black hoodie, dark pants and a white bandana in Boone, NC early yesterday evening. That's about four hours away from Lumberton. He demanded the keys to an SUV and took off. I'm very familiar with this area of NC, and carjackings are very unusual. Locals in Boone are talking about the similarities between AH's abduction and this, so hopefully police there are on the lookout for the SUV stolen from Lumberton, just in case.
Armed Robbery Of Vehicle In Boone Tonight, Subject Should Be Considered Armed & Dangerous - WataugaOnline.com

I saw this as well and wondered... But then was also concerned as there was no mention of anyone else with him... unless she was restrained elsewhere until he got a "new" vehicle....
My thoughts exactly. That's why I went ahead and posted that. If the perp has dropped her off somewhere, time is of the essence! It's cold and rainy out there. :-(

Probably off-topic...
Sounds like a lead worth following. Good eye.

jmo

24 hours in and no sign - not good . At this point you hope it’s someone in or related to her family because there’s less of a chance she is being hurt.

Lots of people will be out voting today - hope NC and SC keep their eyes peeled if they happen to see the vehicle or while far less likely but way better Hania herself.

Here is a video with all the current details...
Thank you! Trying to get caught up.
The alert was not issued until 3 hrs after Hania was forced into the SUV, is that correct?? 3 hrs...that is a lot of time to be able to get out of the area without anyone being aware :(
Praying for Hania’s safe return!! MOO

Thank you! Trying to get caught up.
The alert was not issued until 3 hrs after Hania was forced into the SUV, is that correct?? 3 hrs...that is a lot of time to be able to get out of the area without anyone being aware :(
Praying for Hania’s safe return!! MOO

If he drove out of the trailer park in the stolen vehicle, how did he get TO the trailer park??

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member