Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My old hometown -- It sounds like the man just appeared and grabbed her & put her into her family's car and left -- she screamed when it happened, but the man drove off with the girl in the car.
---------------------------------------
Local News

FBI helping in search for Lumberton girl, whose kidnapping prompted Amber Alert

Posted 8:03 a.m. today
Updated 5:41 p.m. today
According to officers with the Lumberton Police Department, Hania Noelia Aguilar was snatched while she was standing outside her family's home in the Rosewood Mobile Home Park located at 3525 E. Elizabethtown Road. The girl is an eighth grader at Lumberton Junior High School.

FBI helping in search for Lumberton girl, whose kidnapping prompted Amber Alert :: WRAL.com
------------------------------------------
Here's an earlier video:
Search underway for Lumberton girl :: WRAL.com

Another video:
WATCH: Officials provide update on missing Lumberton girl :: WRAL.com
------------------------------------------

They could be anywhere -- her home is only a few miles from Interstate 95, and Elizabethtown Road is also Hwy. 41 which becomes Hwy 87 which goes southeast into Wilmington, NC.
Going northeast, the road goes to I-95. They could be anywhere, of course.
Cases like this must be solved quickly if the perpetrator had bad intentions for her (what else could he have had?). At least a good description of the car and the license plate has been published. They shouldn't get far if they stay on a road -- but if he takes her to some dwelling, finding and rescuing her may become difficult. A lot of people are out shopping already these days. Let's hope people know about this and are observant. There are a lot of wide open areas outside of Lumberton -- much farming, very rural, and housing areas are spread out. The land is very flat so at least seeing the car can be done for some distance.
I don't like this.

I really liked what she said, about imagining if this was his mother sister, etc, and that if he had a heart, to return her. It would be nice if it did help him bring her back home. I am really worried about this poor girl!
ITA! This is what we expect to hear from family when someone goes missing. So often we hear relatives talking about themselves and their pain and no mention of what the victim may be feeling. I'm not saying it's a bad thing because heck yeah it's painful. It's just nice to hear the "love" in the woman's words.

From VanillaRose's link:
"I want for him to remember that he is a son, he has a mother, probably sisters," said family member Maria Bonilla. "For him to have a heart. To put his hand on his heart and think about his family if someone would take his mother, sisters or a member of his own family. That's all."
Amber Alert: Tip line set up for abducted Lumberton 13-year-old

Lumberton Police Department

We have an update on the vehicle we are searching for in connection with Hania's abduction. The FBI and NCMEC posters and Amber Alert are being updated with a new image that more closely resembles the stolen SUV which is attached. New posters will be issued as soon as they are completed. Also, the paint on the hood of the actual vehicle is peeling and there is a Clemson sticker on the rear window. Call 911 if you see the vehicle. The Lumberton Police Department has set up a special tip line to call if you have information to help investigators find Hania at 910-272-5871.

Hania's Mother asks whoever took her daughter to please bring her back home.

Hania's mother, so there is a mother around. Maybe several family members live in the trailer park? That would certainly make sense and would be helpful if mom had to work early and aunt didn't.

This is terrifying. It does appear that this was likely planned, he probably cased the location and had a place planned to take her. Wouldn't be surprised if he had his own vehicle stashed not far away to transfer her to so they would be looking for the wrong vehicle too.

I was so hoping they'd find her quickly because they had advantages many of these cases do not.

So many memories of the little girl in FL that disappeared, and hasn't been found. Her family was working the agricultural fields, and another worker kidnapped her. I hope the same hasn't happened here. Someone the family knows, IMO. I hope it wasn't someone that has lived with them, and totally ruined their trust now.

ITA! This is what we expect to hear from family when someone goes missing. So often we hear relatives talking about themselves and their pain and no mention of what the victim may be feeling. I'm not saying it's a bad thing because heck yeah it's painful. It's just nice to hear the "love" in the woman's words.

From VanillaRose's link:
"I want for him to remember that he is a son, he has a mother, probably sisters," said family member Maria Bonilla. "For him to have a heart. To put his hand on his heart and think about his family if someone would take his mother, sisters or a member of his own family. That's all."
Amber Alert: Tip line set up for abducted Lumberton 13-year-old
I just found that so beautiful and touching. A genuine plea to return her, but yet caring enough to try and sway him to think of how such actions could hurt someone in his own family, if something like this happened to one of them. She sounds like a beautiful and caring soul, my heart aches for her and the rest of Hania's family. That poor girl, I pray she is alive and ok, that he hasn't harmed her.

What is this world coming to when a young teen can't even go outside to her family member's car without the fear of being kidnapped? Look at those poor girls Envi McClin and Montashia Brown, just taking the trash out this afternoon in Detroit, and no one knows what has happened to them. Jayme Closs is missing and her parents are deceased. I have a stronger word I'd like to use, but what the heck? Also, darling girl in Alaska killed on that island recently- her name escapes me. Where are all of these sickos coming from?

I just found that so beautiful and touching. A genuine plea to return her, but yet caring enough to try and sway him to think of how such actions could hurt someone in his own family, if something like this happened to one of them. She sounds like a beautiful and caring soul, my heart aches for her and the rest of Hania's family. That poor girl, I pray she is alive and ok, that he hasn't harmed her.

What is this world coming to when a young teen can't even go outside to her family member's car without the fear of being kidnapped? Look at those poor girls Envi McClin and Montashia Brown, just taking the trash out this afternoon in Detroit, and no one knows what has happened to them. Jayme Closs is missing and her parents are deceased. I have a stronger word I'd like to use, but what the heck? Also, darling girl in Alaska killed on that island recently- her name escapes me. Where are all of these sickos coming from?

Ashley. 10 years old. Favorite color purple.

I didn’t get it near Charlotte either.. made me wonder if somehow settings were changed with the new iPhone iOS update ?
We don't have iPhones so I don't think that's the problem. I'm in the vicinity of Charlotte. I dont understand why it didn't go statewide in NC, especially since it went to at least PA.

Thank you! I just couldn't remember the darling girl's name. My God, MsFacetious, how many of these cases have we been through this past year along with missing children and teens? I can't remember a year like this. So overwhelming.

It does seem like it's been a horrifically brutal year. I keep hoping one will have a happy ending.

Come on Hania... we could all use a happy ending. Come home to your Mom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem