GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LIE FILE CONTD
Biggest lie of all - http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1601/18/ng.01.htmlWalter, was your client planning to fight for custody of these children?

HOLTON: I think the court records show that she very much wanted -- she was the mother of these children. They called her Mother. He called her

Mother. They said...

GRACE: Stepmother. Stepmother.

HOLTON: No, they called her Mother.

GRACE: Did she want -- right, but she is the stepmother. Did she want to adopt them? That`s my question.

HOLTON: Yes. Yes. She did want to adopt them.

GRACE: Why didn`t the husband let her?

HOLTON: I don`t know. I can`t answer that question.
(here see wimp running for cover)

In this extract he hints that some injuries are being manufactured, he is unable to comment on them however .. even though he has no problems victim battering.. hint of lies to come.. same link as above
GRACE: OK. Interesting. She wanted to adopt them, wanted custody of them. Why did he not agree to her adopting his children?

HOLTON: I cannot answer that question. I don`t know why he would not let them...

GRACE: OK. Did either your client, Molly, or her father have injuries to their own bodies?

HOLTON: There are -- I can`t address that. It`s an evidentiary matter...

GRACE: Why?

HOLTON: ... which is not a part of the public record at this point, unfortunately.

GRACE: So you can`t tell me if she or her father were injured in any way?

HOLTON: No, I cannot tell you that.

GRACE: OK.

HOLTON: That would be a trial issue.

GRACE: Let me ask David Freedman. Mr. Freedman, you`re the lawyer for her father, the former FBI agent. Was he injured in any way?

FREEDMAN: Well, we can`t get into the evidence, but I don`t believe there`s anything there at the scene that`s inconsistent with the

heres the self defence rationale, its bizarre, dudes are nuts!!

So how is this self-defense if they`re not injured and he`s bludgeoned dead?

FREEDMAN: Well, when you walk into a room and your daughter is being held by a person who`s three times larger, and he`s got her by the neck and

says, I`m going to kill you -- kill her, and all he wants is for him to let go, I would contend that`s self-defense.

Mods, can we please pin a thread with these discrepancies in public Defense statements and actual evidence. It would help newcomers as well...and we will probably have quite a few in due time?

How about Holton claiming MM had not taken medication in years...then a book is found on Amazon that shows she was taken over 30 medications and was in a pyschiatric unit immediately before coming into her victim's life.

Great work! It's unbelievable when you put all this together the level of dishonesty from mm, her family and her defence. I have no doubt this will be presented and used to throw out the Mary poppins defence.

IMO

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Great work! It's unbelievable when you put all this together the level of dishonesty from mm, her family and her defence. I have no doubt this will be presented and used to throw out the Mary poppins defence.

IMO

I agree totally that was a quick search of some lies I knew had been said there have been a lot more I know for certain. We didn't even go as far as Mollys lies and half truths yet we definitely need a lie file there had been quite a few . We are just amateur sluethers I have never denied that Jasons case was the reason I joined this forum I have no experience in this at all so I can't imagine what could be found by a professional or indeed law enforcement

I may be wrong cuz I've tried to discuss it before but I think the assumption of an argument, or altercation is inherent in the 2nd degree murder charge...add that they were married and it becomes defined as Domestic Violence (just due to the relationship)... then if there is the serial aspect to it... IMO...like, had they gotten in physical fights before?...Is there evidence of Molly beating Jason prior to this night?...did he seek treatment for his wounds?... did he talk to anyone about it? I believe KM story in it's entirety and I think I stated before that I believe its evidentiary value has 2 things...it's a double-edged sword...one side is as you described that she would stand at the door and keep him from leaving the room (obsessive engagement in the argument, entrapment?)...and the other side is that KM also said that Molly wasn't physically violent when she was angry...please, I don't see Jason as an abuser... in the eyes of the law I think if one or the other is to be considered more abusive than the other, to establish a pattern of abuse, for the defense I think they call it an affirmative defense and would require a filing in court asking the judge to allow it...for the prosecution side I can't help but think they would have charged her with 1st degree murder if that was the case...IMO...I don't believe I am spouting nonsense...and don't believe my experience gives me unique insight into what happened that early morning...to me nonsense is if I were to make sweeping generalizations backed up by nothing but hearsay...I believe we all want to know the truth...truth is truth...no?

Uncle Mike may be a liar...has he been charged in connection with this crime?
One thing we do have evidence of is witnesses of her verbally abusing him in public several times. Brave lady and quite unique victim of DV in the fact she would abuse her abuser not fearing an imminent threat of punishment ...Having said that it could possibly be her alledged taste in magharitas that gave her the confidence she needed in these situations when out in public or maybe her meds who knows !

Here is evidence IMO undeniable proof there was no heinous atrocious or cruel behaviour from Jason corbett that night. ....miss mm rocking the Jackie O look in court a few days after she bludgeoned the Victim to death with his child's baseball bat.... NOTE NOT A SCRATCH. Frenzied arguments that got out of control, big man as they said violently chocking her and a few days later we have a body whos face was beaten into his skull. Parts of his skull on the bedroom floor, defensive injuries and then in contrast this picture.If I was a juror and looked at this I'd have doubts straight away.

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/evokeuploads/2016/01/05064724/Molly-Marten-Jason-Corbett.jpg

One thing we do have evidence of is witnesses of her verbally abusing him in public several times. Brave lady and quite unique victim of DV in the fact she would abuse her abuser not fearing an imminent threat of punishment ...Having said that it could possibly be her alledged taste in magharitas that gave her the confidence she needed in these situations when out in public or maybe her meds who knows !

Here is evidence IMO undeniable proof there was no heinous atrocious or cruel behaviour from Jason corbett that night. ....miss mm rocking the Jackie O look in court a few days after she bludgeoned the Victim to death with his child's baseball bat.... NOTE NOT A SCRATCH. Frenzied arguments that got out of control, big man as they said violently chocking her and a few days later we have a body whos face was beaten into his skull. Parts of his skull on the bedroom floor, defensive injuries and then in contrast this picture.If I was a juror and looked at this I'd have doubts straight away.

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/evokeuploads/2016/01/05064724/Molly-Marten-Jason-Corbett.jpg

Brilliant point and great photographic evidence of the little princess. LOL

http://myfox8.com/2015/08/14/domest...n-in-davidson-county-leads-to-custody-battle/
video clip to go along with that you can see her legs in this but has the cardigan on so coupled with your picture gives a better view . Certainly no marks that I can see . Strange considering the weight difference that's repeatedly brought up that there are no marks or hair missing either as far as I can see . Pulled out hair definitely wouldn't be after growing back that fast . In a fight to death this is not common place I would think personally

http://myfox8.com/2015/08/14/domest...n-in-davidson-county-leads-to-custody-battle/
video clip to go along with that you can see her legs in this but has the cardigan on so coupled with your picture gives a better view . Certainly no marks that I can see . Strange considering the weight difference that's repeatedly brought up that there are no marks or hair missing either as far as I can see . Pulled out hair definitely wouldn't be after growing back that fast . In a fight to death this is not common place I would think personally
Very true and I hadn't seen that video brilliant.

Truth.
Speaking of weight and while on the subject of lies, did you notice Mona, in her paypal greedgrab for the court fees for the perps, added 8LBS to Jason's weight.. its endemic, isn't it?
something very weird here.. I think cults, mind control.. stuff like that, they are so far off centre!!!
Holton even lied on that- 8 years.. dude is a fruitcake!
8 years ago she was actively abusing an entirely different man...She hadn't even met the children or Jason- dude's a compulsive liar..he cant help himself.

I agree totally that was a quick search of some lies I knew had been said there have been a lot more I know for certain. We didn't even go as far as Mollys lies and half truths yet we definitely need a lie file there had been quite a few . We are just amateur sluethers I have never denied that Jasons case was the reason I joined this forum I have no experience in this at all so I can't imagine what could be found by a professional or indeed law enforcement

The biggest lie that has been told is that MM and TM said it was self defence. Could you or I beat another human being to death like that.....either a family member or a stranger. No....normal people couldn't do what they did!

The biggest lie that has been told is that MM and TM said it was self defence. Could you or I beat another human being to death like that.....either a family member or a stranger. No....normal people couldn't do what they did!

I agree 100% and welcome to the discussion

This seriously makes me question mental illness in this whole family. I think it's fair to say it would be perhaps dangerous to have ruled custody in favour of mm if this is the level of delusion.

Hardcore, ok.

Hello ! And good point.

Exactly
I have spent months seeking to define the nature of these beasts.. to decipher whose grail exactly do they serve..and how far this dehumanisation has extended.

It boggles my mind that Jason could be described simply as "lost" in these pathetic quests for political intervention. Did he wander off at the mall, leaving MM and the children bewildered and then Shipwash stepped in and yanked the kids?

Lost? This is the biggest lie of all! How about telling these politicans that your niece and brother-in-law beat him mercilessly until there was no life left in him. He wasn't lost...his blood and tissue stained the bedroom, his corpse lay there right where MM and TM murdered him!

Jason was "lost." This is what the family is really pushing. "Forget about Jason, Forget about his stated wishes for HIS children. Forget about his money and his possessions that we greed-grabbed. Jason is lost. He doesn't matter. Forget him."

Pity US. Give us our lives back. And his kids. And his money.

There....I just wrote the Defense's opening statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston