GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the 911 call will be a key piece of evidence for the prosecution.

Just putting it here again
https://www.google.ie/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hear-chilling-911-call-ex-7138554.amp

Agree I believe it will be key. Their defence strategy seems to be portray JC as a big man who was going crazy and they needed to stop him. Does anything about that call make you think that TM had just been in a violent struggle where he was fearful for his life?

And the pauses, the stretches of time where he says nothing on the phone, he is not panting, he does not appear to be out of breath or trying to compose himself.

All IMO

Agree I believe it will be key. Their defence strategy seems to be portray JC as a big man who was going crazy and they needed to stop him. Does anything about that call make you think that TM had just been in a violent struggle where he was fearful for his life?

And the pauses, the stretches of time where he says nothing on the phone, he is not panting, he does not appear to be out of breath or trying to compose himself.

All IMO

No panting , no shortness of breath ,no lack of composure . Poor Jason's head hanging off and he's in bad shape ? He may have killed him? No hoarseness no rasping , no shortness of breath from Molly either . I suggest you would be nauseous given we know that there was brain matter on the wall and floor and blood in the hallway , bathroom and master bedroom

No panting , no shortness of breath ,no lack of composure . Poor Jason's head hanging off and he's in bad shape ? He may have killed him? No hoarseness no rasping , no shortness of breath from Molly either . I suggest you would be nauseous given we know that there was brain matter on the wall and floor and blood in the hallway , bathroom and master bedroom
Remember police will have conducted tests in room re location of Jason, phone, distances etc.. I remember we discussed modern methodology for background sound analysis etc.. it should be on either threat 1 or 2, probably the first thread.. 9I'm not too lazy to search but I am too tired.. we found some links describing how these tests were conducted.. the police will definitely provide expert analysis on what they believe was happening while TM made that call and his distance from Jason as well as time evolved from attack.
You are correct when you say its a key evidence.
g'nite. stay cool. I reckon they can handle it and if not we'll send them back!

Apparently. acc to defence lawyers they were not tested for either drugs or alcohol 'because the deputies had not reason to do so'
It was reported that Molly drank heavily and drove while drinking pretty strong alcohol... these reports are online and arose during or after the custody case.
I honestly cannot see a context where they were again mentioned yesterday by the prosecution in the course of jury selection whereas I do think it rational that warnings of graphic images would be viewed.
In relation to your link below, there were very strange contacts made with Jason's family following his murder and a delay of almost a full day.
<modsnip>
I believe there was a hang-up call too from Sharon, Molly's mother who was also in the house that night but who is apparently being protected.
The below article may have been mostly taken from an old report in the Limerick Leader.
I do know that Jason's brother had visited with him a week beforehand and if he said that, I would be inclined to believe it.

In relation to autopsy blood alcohol content was equivalent of a beer, 2 max several hours pre-mortem.
I understand from previous press -for-the-defence-reports that he has or intends to find an 'expert' who will claim that Jason's blood alcohol levels were inaccurate because he will maintain that somehow his body continued to process this vast quantity of alcohol after life had ceased. He made some wild claims also that he would be proving that this alcohol in combination with a very low dose of a sedative could in combination bring about a psychotic episode, byt that Jason was indeed a very nice peaceful bloke ordinarily, it was just that one night.. that single psychotic episode.. that clearly has not panned out too well for him, thus the emphasis on DV now..
In some of the earlier threads there is quite a lot of work with peer reviewed and cited articles referenced disproving this theory entirely and some basic articles on body mechanisms post mortem and metabolism specifically.
Do you have any MSM links for all the things you say you believe in this post?

mod note: A link must be provided for statements stated as fact. "I read somewhere" or "I heard" are not acceptable sources. Moreover, all images need a link for the original source. Lastly, gossip and rumor are not allowed at Websleuths. :tyou:

The operator asks 'okay, what do you mean hes in bad shape, he's hurt?'. TM's response, very calmly is, 'he's bleeding all over and I may have killed him'.

All IMO

No...he's not breathing....I can't find a pulse....I am 'somewhat familiar' with emergency response and WE NEED HELP NOW! I am interested to see what explanation is put forward for this lack of emotion. IMO it reflects badly on the FBI as a whole if their training desensitizes agents from basic human compassion.

does anyone here know how crowded the courtroom has been? I am considering driving down to observe some testimony

does anyone here know how crowded the courtroom has been? I am considering driving down to observe some testimony
The public is not allowed into the courtroom until after the jury selection process is what I have been informed

Apologies to admin for not providing the link earlier for the image . Full story available here
https://www.facebook.com/EVOKE.ie/posts/1641848852501290
Jurors in the ongoing case have been told that they might feel &#8216;queasy&#8217; after viewing the graphic images, Independent.ie reports.
Defence lawyer David Freeman told the jury: &#8216;There are going to be gory pictures &#8211; there is no getting around that. There was a lot of blood in that bedroom on August 2.&#8217;

Judge David Lee has delayed a decision on the matter until the afternoon. Jury selection is continuing. #JasonCorbett

If juror is dismissed, that would leave six jurors seated. That means a total of six new jurors would have be chosen. #JasonCorbett

Judge David Lee has delayed a decision on the matter until the afternoon. Jury selection is continuing. #JasonCorbett

If juror is dismissed, that would leave six jurors seated. That means a total of six new jurors would have be chosen. #JasonCorbett
I'm all for a process but they seem to be putting the breaks on each and every time.

Imo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

I'm all for a process but they seem to be putting the breaks on each and every time.

Imo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

I find it interesting that a criminal defense attorney from Davidson County who on examination from both prosecution and defense was found to be a sound potential juror, suddenly had an 'unexpected' contact advising them about the case and suggesting they excuse themselves.

Perhaps there was a worry said juror would convict on facts not emotion?

I find it interesting that a criminal defense attorney from Davidson County who on examination from both prosecution and defense was found to be a sound potential juror, suddenly had an 'unexpected' contact advising them about the case and suggesting they be excuse themselves.

Perhaps there was a worry said juror would convict on facts not emotion?

But it's the prosecution that wants her dismissed and defense is fighting to keep her.

But it's the prosecution that wants her dismissed and defense is fighting to keep her.

Exactly Mary...it is my opinion the defense will want jurors who will convict on the emotive testimony from the defendants rather than the factual evidence such as the autopsy.

And if it is the prosecution who is objecting, I wonder which side of the fence the 'friend' who advised her on the case may be on?

Which side would win either way in this scenario...a juror you don't actually want dismissed, or if they stay, you know they have been fed information from your perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24