GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Molly was the one who perpetrated all these injuries herself, and her father is covering up for her, they will both probably end up in prison rather than just one of them.

I don't quite get it how in their scenario that Molly could have been able to also hit JC with the brick if JC still had hold of her. It does not make sense.

Most trials would stage a re-enactment using actors to show that their story has too many holes in it.
Imo I can picture more a situation where someone has attacked a man with a brick viciously and while in his last moments stumbling around a room bloody and disorientated maybe falling to the floor, the man on the white horse rides in
"Daddy he tried to kill me" - bat finishes what was started.

The victim had a strong sleeping tablet in his system the assailant who the prescription was prescribed for because she was having trouble sleeping doesnt seem to have or we would hear it in court. Which one do you think was awake at 3am, sleep deprived, history of alleged manic episodes, possibly pacing the floors? Reminds me of McGinns accounts stmarysmeade correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he state she kept him up at night refusing to let him leave a room? I didn't get the book but read an excerpt such as this can you confirm.

She was up that time of night for a reason in imo although i dont want to nor will i ever understand mm reasoning.

Just my fiction not facts

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

According to the RTE news (Ireland's National TV broadcasters), the photo which was being viewed when the jury member was ill when viewing was the singular photo that the defence objected to being shown.

I visited the courtroom for opening statements yesterday. While at lunch I met a local man and struck up conversation. He didnt personally know the judge but a couple of lawyer buddies did know the judge personally. Said everyone speaks extremely high of the judge and that there isn't a more fair judge in the county. Not my opinion but just what appeared to be an unbiased local shared

I visited the courtroom for opening statements yesterday. While at lunch I met a local man and struck up conversation. He didnt personally know the judge but a couple of lawyer buddies did know the judge personally. Said everyone speaks extremely high of the judge and that there isn't a more fair judge in the county. Not my opinion but just what appeared to be an unbiased local shared
Helpful Dale tray thank you. It's hard to work out everything at the moment when we aren't there a nd only have a slow drip of bitty info.

Thank you Dale

According to the RTE news (Ireland's National TV broadcasters), the photo which was being viewed when the jury member was ill when viewing was the singular photo that the defence objected to being shown.
Thanks Frizby should be up online within the hour we can have a look then

[video=twitter;890219096931012610]https://twitter.com/bobcostner/status/890219096931012610[/video]

Hope the juror will be ok but I think, JMO, that the photos will speak for themselves regarding the brutality of the crime. Its going to get a lot worse then finally justice will come for Jason's family.

Thanks, I always thought it was the old one kept in the bag in garage. That answers that.

do we know that for sure, a search warrant doesn't indicate what was found

I still have an open mind on was there a prior conspiracy between the Ms’ an indication to let me focus more on this.
1 the origin of the bat used

2 what was TM wearing when the Emergency Services arrived on scene, I seen defense claim he was sleeping in his underpants and shirt when awakened.

3 forensic evidence did the bat actually cause/inflict injuries.

Wondered if you would go...hope it was worth the trip, it must seem a little surreal after all the discussions on here to see them all in person :D

Thanks, I always thought it was the old one kept in the bag in garage. That answers that.

The old one has never been recovered as far as I know, the detectives did get a warrant to remove some photographs from the home where they believed Jack was using the same bat, but we do not know the outcome yet as to whether the bat was a match or not.

[video=twitter;890279859091632128]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890279859091632128[/video]

Currently, a pharmacology expert is on the stand discussing trazodone

Pharmacologist notes the level of trazodone in Jason Corbett's body was less than therapeutic level

Therapeutic level is the range where the drug is expected to have its effect

[video=twitter;890279859091632128]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890279859091632128[/video]

[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
So was it ingested many hours previous then I wonder and perhaps had diluted to that measure? It was 3 am, if it was taken or GIVEN as sedative it would have been at a more reasonable time ? Begs a lot of questions imo

So was it ingested many hours previous then I wonder and perhaps had diluted to that measure? It was 3 am, if it was taken or GIVEN as sedative it would have been at a more reasonable time ? Begs a lot of questions imo

I'm hoping that's the point of the prosecution putting this witness on the stand...that he will provide actual estimates for when the drug was ingested and how quickly it would be processed etc. Assuming that this would be the first strike for the prosecution, that Jason had a non-prescribed drug in his system, that would have been ingested at x o'clock and therefore that would throw doubt on the defendants timeline and the 3am 911 call, otherwise why put him on at all for such a miniscule amount?

I'm hoping that's the point of the prosecution putting this witness on the stand...that he will provide actual estimates for when the drug was ingested and how quickly it would be processed etc. Assuming that this would be the first strike for the prosecution, that Jason had a non-prescribed drug in his system, that would have been ingested at x o'clock and therefore that would throw doubt on the defendants timeline and the 3am 911 call, otherwise why put him on at all for such a miniscule amount?
Now, you make more sense than me [emoji4]

[video=twitter;890293313902956546]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890293313902956546[/video]

[video=twitter;890293964103929856]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890293964103929856[/video]

[video=twitter;890293634754646018]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890293634754646018[/video]

[video=twitter;890294029203714052]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890294029203714052[/video]

Horrific poor kids she left them there

[video=twitter;890293964103929856]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890293964103929856[/video]

Horrific poor kids she left them there
Mothers instinct to protect wasn't there imo.This is heart breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics