Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now my heart is breaking....

[video=twitter;890293539065798659]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890293539065798659[/video]

[video=twitter;890293634754646018]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890293634754646018[/video]

[video=twitter;890293809636048896]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890293809636048896[/video]

[video=twitter;890294029203714052]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890294029203714052[/video]

So what even after all of this has happened she stays in the basement?? Is she incapacitated in some way that we don't know about??

She doesn't feel the need to run for help during the attack...doesn't feel the need to check whether her husband won the fight upstairs, she just sits there waiting to find out if she'll be next...and then she doesn't even go and check that her 'grandchildren' aren't sitting petrified upstairs?????????

How did they not hear the roaring or the sirens or the "CPR"
I suspect because their daddy didn't have a chance, it's possible he never made a sound after he went to bed that night this is just horrific evidence. Anyone who even supports the DV claim must see this as we do, 2 more little victims.

Jmo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

The grandad who in opening statements was said to have thought about his grandkids being up that stairs yeah that guy, he never checked them either if this statement is correct

He also pointed to a superficial wound near the left side of the head that had little bleeding, indicating that it was a post-mortem injury. Nelson also said the two wounds indicative of multiple blows had skull fractures underneath. Any blow to the head that results in skull fracture would result in a loss of consciousness, he said.
http://www.journalnow.com/news/crim...al&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share
The parted I bolded - that is such an important point. Clearly JC was no threat to anyone and unable to run or defend himself from early in the attack.

[video=twitter;890296323672592385]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890296323672592385[/video]

I actually hope she drugged them too....this is just horrific.
Im a mother as im sure some friends here are too. So im saying this from genuine experience. There is nothing that would have kept me from my children in order to shield them from the scene, nothing!!! I feel it for the Corbett children and they aren't even my own but yet this woman posted for two years about her love for them. It's a big shiney light on her character imo

Just my honest opinions

The parted I bolded - that is such an important point. Clearly JC was no threat to anyone and unable to run or defend himself from early in the attack.
Any blow to the head that results in skull fracture would result in a loss of consciousness, he said.

Its so important he was a threat to nobody when he was unconsciousness

Any blow to the head that results in skull fracture would result in a loss of consciousness, he said.

Its so important he was a threat to nobody when he was unconsciousness
Hope jury pick this point up

Im a mother as im sure some friends here are too. So im saying this from genuine experience. There is nothing that would have kept me from my children in order to shield them from the scene, nothing!!! I feel it for the Corbett children and they aren't even my own but yet this woman posted for two years about her love for them. It's a big shiney light on her character imo

Just my honest opinions

Curled up outside in the foetal position...still waiting for someone to take care of HER. Those kids must have been petrified....you wouldn't let a strangers children deal with that on their own, it speaks volumes to me anyway.

Just my honest opinions

Agree. I'm a mother too... and as all this is coming out I cannot understand the audacity of this family in their attempt to gain custody of the children, their sense of entitlement after what we have heard over the last few days. While MM was outside in her feotal position, strangers were carrying the kids downstairs to "grandmother of the year" Mrs Martens. MM had recovered enough to be at Jason's office the next day demanding the children's passports and Jasons effects...

[video=twitter;890296323672592385]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890296323672592385[/video]

Disappointing that the prosecution didn't anticipate this and have the maps/pictures done to scale by a professional in advance of the trial. It could be v important vis a viz TM testimony about hearing a "noise" and going to investigate. The jury would need to know layout and distances between the relevant rooms.

Agree. I'm a mother too... and as all this is coming out I cannot understand the audacity of this family in their attempt to gain custody of the children, their sense of entitlement after what we have heard over the last few days. While MM was outside in her feotal position, strangers were carrying the kids downstairs to "grandmother of the year" Mrs Martens. MM had recovered enough to be at Jason's office the next day demanding the children's passports and Jasons effects...
I'm enraged at the fact that a woman sat down the stairs from these two babies and never ran to them, during or after their dad's vicious beating its cold yhere are no excuses. The same woman sits in court today doing a crossword it's beyond reason in my brain I can't even consider. This speaks volumes is right.

Jmo

I have to wonder if the children saw and heard things that the Ms did not want them talking about and that is why they wanted custody so badly.

Curled up outside in the foetal position...still waiting for someone to take care of HER. Those kids must have been petrified....you wouldn't let a strangers children deal with that on their own, it speaks volumes to me anyway.
Now maybe the back and forth we did here about mm sincere motives for the needless custody battle could be put to bed

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members