GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was just for Molly. Think about how they essentially dumped their very ill daughter on Maginn. And she had been sick for years, spiraling in and out of her mania and depression, suffering migraines and insomnia that lasts for days, probably overmedicated. And where are her parents?

Where?

They were presenting the image and living a fake life of "perfection." Molly was an embarrassment..
Until, by miracle, she became the wife of the successful executive with two beautiful children. Now she's acceptable, far enough away not to embarrass them.

This whole outrageous charade is about their pride as well...and keeping up appearances. If the police had just believed Tom and dropped the whole thing, and Tracey had stayed in Ireland....they could still be swanning around...chatting about their "victim daughter."

Victimhood is quite fashionable in the US today.

People seated in the far right near the jury were able to see the photos. Most people were unable to see them.

would you stay in the house on your own with the grandchildren after your husband and daughter were taken away by police following the brutal killing? I certainly wouldn't! IMO

I'm not questioning her taking Jason's children out of the house or herself, I am questioning why/how she remained in the basement for so long with so much happening. And wondering if perhaps the three Martens didn't take the time to plan and rehearse their stories, and also change clothes. The civil case names SM, acting as accessory after the fact - that could mean she got rid of evidence such as clothing from the scene. Could have been hidden in things she may have been allowed to take with her for the children such as change of clothes, or she could be the rumored person leaving the house around 3.00am to get rid of evidence... Certainly none of the Martens have been truthful about what happened, so all their actions are questionable IMO.

I don't think it was just for Molly. Think about how they essentially dumped their very ill daughter on Maginn. And she had been sick for years, spiraling in and out of her mania and depression, suffering migraines and insomnia that lasts for days, probably overmedicated. And where are her parents?

Where?

They were presenting the image and living a fake life of "perfection." Molly was an embarrassment..
Until, by miracle, she became the wife of the successful executive with two beautiful children. Now she's acceptable, far enough away not to embarrass them.

This whole outrageous charade is about their pride as well...and keeping up appearances. If the police had just believed Tom and dropped the whole thing, and Tracey had stayed in Ireland....they could still be swanning around...chatting about their "victim daughter."

Victimhood is quite fashionable in the US today.

Parents of children (minor and adult) with personality disorders, chemical imbalances, etc. do not have an easy life, it's a lifetime of worry for them I think. There are often many fights time and time again with their child to stay in treatment, on medications, etc. Too often we've read about these children killing their parents, their siblings, etc. But the Martens bring that to a new low - they appear to have enabled MM all her life, perhaps even unwilling to accept her issues. They have ridden to her rescue time and time again, probably at a cost to their other three children. Now they're at the culmination of their enablement - they've engaged in the commitment and/or coverup of a most brutal and heinous crime. There's no recovery from this, for a family that may have wanted to pretend all is well, they're on trial watched internationally, and all their dirty nasty secrets are out there - and the rest of their lives hangs in the balance.

I am reading all the posts and I hear them all, every one and I resonate with every word spoken. And I agree with all the sentiments expressed and I know they are sincere.
Jason is free of them now, but it cost him his life.
Tis a helluva rocky sea.. we need to sail it.. steer this ship and focus..
it is no mean adversary we are facing, micro and macro.
It is highly magnified.
We steer it or it steers us.
We serve as witnesses, we hold the space..
and I'm damned if they are gonna get close to even thinking about how they might destroy another human being in any shape size or fashion.

Theres a few hard weeks ahead of us.
We're gonna need to draw from resources we didn't know we had.
I think we can do it.
Thanks for all the truth I see written here tonight.

It can all be converted to strength.

http://www.journalnow.com/news/crim...cle_1b00cce3-cfec-5822-a55c-2a5932d5eec1.html

[FONT=&amp]He asked Molly Corbett how long her husband had been unconscious and she said, “Since we called you,” Alphin testified. He and other EMS, fire and rescue officials determined that Jason Corbett had been out at least 10 minutes. The bedroom was too small to continue life-saving procedures.

later in article while describing journey to police station.. Freed man was in the police car too, is my reading of this-

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] to roll up the window but he didn’t. He noticed that Martens had become agitated, even though throughout the morning he had been calm[/FONT]

Does anyone have a link to a copy of the civil suit? I tried looking online but can't seem to find it.

Interested in reading to see the allegation against SM

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a link to a copy of the civil suit? I tried looking online but can't seem to find it.

Interested in reading to see the allegation against SM

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, sorry, I have not seen it yet. There is a reference, maybe a case number in one of the posts here .. I forgot to search for it since. probably is online by now..

[video=twitter;890349069507362817]https://twitter.com/lexdispatchbc/status/890349069507362817[/video]

[video=twitter;890349069507362817]https://twitter.com/lexdispatchbc/status/890349069507362817[/video]

[video=twitter;890349150964994049]https://twitter.com/lexdispatchbc/status/890349150964994049[/video]
Pathologist should too notice the temperature when the body was recieved. The internal temperature will be crucial to understanding timeline.

Imo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Pathologist should too notice the temperature when the body was recieved. The internal temperature will be crucial to understanding timeline.

Imo

I have seen the reports from neighbours assisting the alleged assassin to unpack his car on arrival. I did not see a time of arrival confirmed. Did anybody?

Just trying to establish how much time they had exactly alone with him..

I have been searching for contributing or causative reasons for what might have caused ' very cold' body temperature so close to alleged time of death..

Blood loss, shock etc would contribute to pre-mortem causes.
I'm not sure I'm wording my search properly and I'm not sure what they mean exactly.
And I am not sure they checked his temperature either..If the paramedics concluded that life was unsustainable from the observation of his physical condition , it is possible they did not check.
this tweet is coming at me a lot but I dont know how significant it is..

I think his body should not have been that cold that quickly

I have seen the reports from neighbours assisting the alleged assassin to unpack his car on arrival. I did not see a time of arrival confirmed. Did anybody?

Just trying to establish how much time they had exactly alone with him..

I have been searching for contributing or causative reasons for what might have caused ' very cold' body temperature so close to alleged time of death..

Blood loss, shock etc would contribute to pre-mortem causes.
I'm not sure I'm wording my search properly and I'm not sure what they mean exactly.
And I am not sure they checked his temperature either..If the paramedics concluded that life was unsustainable from the observation of his physical condition , it is possible they did not check.
this tweet is coming at me a lot but I dont know how significant it is..

I think his body should not have been that cold that quickly
No your correct, and imo it's the crux of the case. If the hint of a delay in calling paramedics then it opens the doors for a lot of questions imo. It surely be within the recommended guidelines for anal temp to be taken. Off I go again offline for work but maybe have a look at toxicology report? Was the external temp recorded there too?

Jmo

"Cpl Dagenhardt testified that he received a call about a cardiac event just after 3am on August 2, 2015. Two minutes after receiving that call, he received another saying it had been upgraded to an assault. He got to the house about 3.16am.
He saw an EMS paramedic that he knew coming out of the house who told him, “It’s bad. It’s really bad. It’s a horrible scene.”
Cpl Dagenhardt said he walked into the house, took a left, and went into the master bedroom where he found Mr Corbett’s body on the floor, face up. He saw blood on his face around his eye and on several areas of his body. He also saw blood on several of the walls, including leading to the bedroom’s bathroom.
Cpl Dagenhardt testified that he and another officer went to collect Jack and Sarah, who were asleep upstairs. He said he awoke Sarah and led her backwards down the stairs and told her to keep her eyes closed. He ended up carrying her."
http://www.waterford-news.ie/2017/07/26/murder-accused-had-no-visible-signs-of-injury/

On would have thought that if Molly had screamed and woken up the parents that the children would have also woken up.

“Nothing remarkable except that she (Ms Martens) had blood on the top of her head,” said Cpl Clayton Dagenhardt of the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office.
[…]
He also saw blood on several of the walls, including leading to the bedroom’s bathroom.

http://www.waterford-news.ie/2017/07/26/murder-accused-had-no-visible-signs-of-injury/

I bet a blood spatter analyst will testify.

http://www.forensicscolleges.com/blog/resources/7-things-about-blood-spatter-analysis

The shape and size of these droplets can help to determine the positioning of a victim, the type of weapon used, and the force used in the crime. [….] These types of patterns can help determine in which direction and at what speed the person or object was moving at the time of the blood drip.

5. BPA is perhaps most often used to confirm or refute the statements of witnesses or suspects present at the commission of a crime.

While blood spatter analysis can be extremely effective in determining the placement of perpetrators, victims, and weapons during the course of a violent crime, rarely are blood spatter analysts called on to make these assertions on their own. Rather, blood spatter is most often used as a tool to support or refute eyewitness testimony. For instance, a suspect may argue that they acted in self-defense during the commission of a crime, but a prosecutor may be able to call a blood spatter analyst that can offer their expert opinion that the victim was sitting or laying down – hardly on the attack – when the crime was committed, thereby refuting the suspect’s account.

Stephen,

A thought just struck me. The family had a dog. Where was the dog. Was it barking? Was the dog sedated too? We have four dogs and they go crazy at sirens from police, fire bridgade, ambulances. The fire station is over a mile away and they can hear the alarm? Surely the dog would have heard something?

Good point!

http://www.journalnow.com/news/crim...cle_1b00cce3-cfec-5822-a55c-2a5932d5eec1.html

[FONT=&amp]He asked Molly Corbett how long her husband had been unconscious and she said, “Since we called you,” Alphin testified. He and other EMS, fire and rescue officials determined that Jason Corbett had been out at least 10 minutes. The bedroom was too small to continue life-saving procedures.

later in article while describing journey to police station.. Freed man was in the police car too, is my reading of this-

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] to roll up the window but he didn’t. He noticed that Martens had become agitated, even though throughout the morning he had been calm[/FONT]

I think Freedman was objecting to Det Dagenhardt speaking about Tom not knowing where he was/where they were going Kitty. I also assume that the paramedic on the stand can't have been the first responder seeing as Tom & Molly were on the porch when he arrived?

“Nothing remarkable except that she (Ms Martens) had blood on the top of her head,” said Cpl Clayton Dagenhardt of the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office.
[…]
He also saw blood on several of the walls, including leading to the bedroom’s bathroom.

I bet a blood spatter analyst will testify.

http://www.forensicscolleges.com/blog/resources/7-things-about-blood-spatter-analysis

The shape and size of these droplets can help to determine the positioning of a victim, the type of weapon used, and the force used in the crime. [….] These types of patterns can help determine in which direction and at what speed the person or object was moving at the time of the blood drip.

5. BPA is perhaps most often used to confirm or refute the statements of witnesses or suspects present at the commission of a crime.

While blood spatter analysis can be extremely effective in determining the placement of perpetrators, victims, and weapons during the course of a violent crime, rarely are blood spatter analysts called on to make these assertions on their own. Rather, blood spatter is most often used as a tool to support or refute eyewitness testimony. For instance, a suspect may argue that they acted in self-defense during the commission of a crime, but a prosecutor may be able to call a blood spatter analyst that can offer their expert opinion that the victim was sitting or laying down – hardly on the attack – when the crime was committed, thereby refuting the suspect’s account.

That struck me also...if there was blood all over the walls and floors and two assailants, we already know that the paving brick which Molly used was saturated in blood and had hair on it, surely there would be more than she had '[FONT=&quot]Nothing remarkable except that she (Ms Martens) had blood on the top of her head.' I would have thought they would have both been covered in blood...[/FONT]

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/TheIrishMail/posts/1937428066514735

Attachments

• IMG_4506.jpg
    IMG_4506.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_4507.jpg
    IMG_4507.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_4508.jpg
    IMG_4508.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_4509.jpg
    IMG_4509.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 148
I think Freedman was objecting to Det Dagenhardt speaking about Tom not knowing where he was/where they were going Kitty. I also assume that the paramedic on the stand can't have been the first responder seeing as Tom & Molly were on the porch when he arrived?

aha.. i was wondering how he could have got him to his house before they took him away. I was more interested in his seeming agitation.. this is the first window.. I wonder if he is paranoid, or why become agitated at that point? I wonder if he was drunk too during the frenzied attack..
Re first responder, all medics, paramedics are called first responders. Molly was apparently administering cpr, which is probably how she got the blood on top of her head when they arrived.
Both molly and tom were asked to leave the cramped room at that point. I think they both moved to the porch then and were there when police arrived?

Thanks Stephan for today's article. Beggers belief two police officers carrying the kids downstairs and SM was calm and asked if everything was alright? Are you serious?

All IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member