GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Defense had to try to win this on emotion. The DV will be stressed along with the notion that MM was trapped by her love for the children. TM was doing what any Dad would do, thinking "he'd never see his little girl again."

It will be hard to listen to...but the evidence that the Prosecution is putting on right now...seems to undermine their credibility so severely. There absolutely should have been three people covered in blood....if the 911 call was made immediately.

My theory is that they changed their clothes and cleaned themselves up, before calling 911. The blood on TM could have been from turning the body over and the blood on MM hair could have dripped from the paving stone as she lifted it over her head to administer more blows. JMO.

I think thy must have changed clothes prior to making 911 call. I think its more likely tiny qty of blood came while they possibly pretended to do cpr.. Paramedics stated mm was doing cpr when they arrived.. there was a LOT of blood..
Also arterial blood, which is bright red blood spurts, venous blood flows.. arterial blood spurts because of the heart action, pumping oxygenated blood through the system.
It only spurts while the patient is still alive and has a heart rhythm

[video=twitter;890677775119601666]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890677775119601666[/video]

The Defense had to try to win this on emotion. The DV will be stressed along with the notion that MM was trapped by her love for the children. TM was doing what any Dad would do, thinking "he'd never see his little girl again."

It will be hard to listen to...but the evidence that the Prosecution is putting on right now...seems to undermine their credibility so severely. There absolutely should have been three people covered in blood....if the 911 call was made immediately.
Bloody fingerprints from choking or the smear of Jason's arm being that he was covered in blood, you would at least expect to see on or around her neck area.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

No court tomorrow Friday 28th

If the defence were going make any accusation about the handling of JC by the paramedic they would have done so on cross. I am struggling with the defence here, the way they are getting through witnesses makes me think the defence are really questioning nothing. It could be that they cannot refute what is being said and hope to persuade the jury with their own witnesses but at the moment it appears to be a one way street with no argument.

All IMO

Yes that's true. I don't think there is much for them to refute at the moment in relation to his injuries and what happened. They have acknowledged the injuries were caused by the martens but are claiming it was justified so I don't think we will hear a whole from them until they begin their side of things. That's why I was wondering can they cast doubt on anything even the smallest thing that has been said so far. The issue with the alleged hair in his hand has been mentioned a number of times. I think they will start their defence with this with the insinuation that the investigation was flawed

Or else the defence are playing the long game for the moment by staying relatively quiet

I agree. But I wonder what started the fight?

So the theory that's being pressed here once again is that there is an element of sexual aggression that triggered events that night....while I respect your right to have differing views, you have consistently raised the theory that Jason took the Trazadone for erectile dysfunction. I find it highly unusual that if Molly no longer wanted to have sex with Jason, and he was no longer capable of doing so under his own steam, that SHE would be the one to fill a prescription to aid him in that department. Perhaps a look at the actual evidence we have had provided over the last few days would be beneficial.

One thing has been bothering me. The testimony of the paramedic saying that his hand went inside the skull when attempting intubation.... Is this something the defence lawyers may zone in on when its their turn. Is this leaving it open to question that some of the injuries to his skull were attributed to by the paramedics moving him. What I mean is can they try to minimise even if it's a miniscule amount the damage caused by the bat and the stone, by saying the paramedic made it worse when handling him? I just have a feeling that is something that will come up again. Anyone else any thoughts of this?

It already has, I read somewhere earlier that Molly's defense attorney has attributed some of the abrasions on Jason's body to mishandling by the paramedics. Sorry was reading lots of reports will try to find the right link.

So the theory that's being pressed here once again is that there is an element of sexual aggression that triggered events that night....while I respect your right to have differing views, you have consistently raised the theory that Jason took the Trazadone for erectile dysfunction. I find it highly unusual that if Molly no longer wanted to have sex with Jason, and he was no longer capable of doing so under his own steam, that SHE would be the one to fill a prescription to aid him in that department. Perhaps a look at the actual evidence we have had provided over the last few days would be beneficial.

Yes as well as this it was suggested by the same poster that an overturned lamp might have been mollys weapon today we find out
[FONT=&amp]Sgt Alphin, a paramedic with Davidson County EMS, said that when he entered the bedroom of the house, the only light was provided by an overturned lamp and he was unable to turn on an overhead light.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]He said he saw lots of blood.[/FONT]
https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0726/893187-jason-corbett/

If somebody is privy to inside information they need to verify themselves IMO

Yes as well this it was suggested by the same poster that an overturned lamp might have been mollys weapon today we find out https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0726/893187-jason-corbett/

If somebody is privy to inside information they need to verify themselves IMO

Agreed.

Does this mean they had smashed the overhead ceiling light I wonder? That's alot of force to bring down on someone, holding your weapon that high before bringing it down.

It would also be very disorienting if you were being struck, to suddenly be plunged into relative darkness IMO.

Agreed.

Does this mean they had smashed the overhead ceiling light I wonder? That's alot of force to bring down on someone, holding your weapon that high before bringing it down.

It would also be very disorienting if you were being struck, to suddenly be plunged into relative darkness IMO.
Excellent point. Also if the overhead light was smashed, wouldn't you worry about striking 'your little girl' in darkness IF she were being held by JC?

[video=twitter;890669636395483140]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890669636395483140[/video]

I wonder have we been looking at this all wrong...what do we know about TM? Why can't we find more information on him?

I've been trying to figure out why SM would sit in the basement and simply wait there. She must have heard the sirens and known it was safe to emerge, even if she had gone out the basement door and around the perimeter of the building. How controlling is Tom?

What if Jason told Molly he was leaving and she in turn phoned her parents upset. What if TM didn't simply 'awake' and decide to visit, what if he decided he could talk Jason around. He is the patriarch of the family, he controls what happens, Jason will listen to him.

The police officer noted how 'agitated' TM became when he didn't comply with a simple request to close the window. What if Jason refused to back down this time? What if he said enough was enough and nothing could change his mind. How 'agitated' would TM become? If there was no argument with Molly, Jason wouldn't have expected an ambush from Tom. He could have retired to bed and then been set upon.

TM was dressed when he attacked Jason IMO, I think he removed his jumper and trousers after the fact. I think we may have been letting him off too lightly with his knight in shining armour tag. All MOO.

Oh wow so up against the wall cornered ? Poor man

[video=twitter;890664308518002688]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890664308518002688[/video]
Agreed.

They seem to have smashed everything but themselves no injuries not one. Cannot wait to hear the defence. If they are going down the road of DV, lamps, erectile dysfunction, financial abuse, overweight husbands it just won't cut it for me I'm afraid.

Alone the last few days evidence is HUGE. The physical evidence is to come, so far mm not looking like she will take the stand and tm coming across as a short tempered cold character. This week just hasnt helped the self defence at all.

Just my fiction not facts.

[video=twitter;890669636395483140]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/890669636395483140[/video]

I wonder have we been looking at this all wrong...what do we know about TM? Why can't we find more information on him?

I've been trying to figure out why SM would sit in the basement and simply wait there. She must have heard the sirens and known it was safe to emerge, even if she had gone out the basement door and around the perimeter of the building. How controlling is Tom?

What if Jason told Molly he was leaving and she in turn phoned her parents upset. What if TM didn't simply 'awake' and decide to visit, what if he decided he could talk Jason around. He is the patriarch of the family, he controls what happens, Jason will listen to him.

The police officer noted how 'agitated' TM became when he didn't comply with a simple request to close the window. What if Jason refused to back down this time? What if he said enough was enough and nothing could change his mind. How 'agitated' would TM become? If there was no argument with Molly, Jason wouldn't have expected an ambush from Tom. He could have retired to bed and then been set upon.

TM was dressed when he attacked Jason IMO, I think he removed his jumper and trousers after the fact. I think we may have been letting him off too lightly with his knight in shining armour tag. All MOO.
Food for thought, clothes a big issue for me and it may well be brought up again in the civil case imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member