GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if when the Prosecution brought up Keith Maginn's name yesterday and I believe referred to him as "Keith Maginn,author" ...that was a warning shot about what might come in in rebuttal.

Did they? Bring up his name? Wow!!!

I am thinking the opposite, I think murder 2 mm VM for tm, he stated his case albeit perhaps fabricated, she remained silent and prosecution were questioning a lot whether he was covering for her.
At this moment she to me is too quiet, it's playing out that baby was put in the corner and daddy tried and imo failed to take the blame...much like her life so far.

Just my tuppance

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]Does it matter who pulled the “trigger”?[/FONT]

Don't know if it's just her natural demeanour but she is just comes across as cold and brazen imo just from looking At pictures, her posts and video through court appreances.

Looks unhappy about things.

I was trying to think of other cases where the defense rested after a minuscule presentation. The only one I could think of was the Bill Cosby trial whereby a detective was called to the stand and testified for only six minutes. In his case the jury was hung and a mistrial was declared.

They are going for a mistrial?
I always thought they would attempt to engineer this?
I wonder.

Well the defence may have done a good job tactical by not protesting too much but Mm supporters absolutely tried to destroy Jason's character when there was no evidence to back it up . I hope they apologise to the Corbetts for the added hurt they caused them through their time of grief. If there were medical records of abuse they would of been presented. There were none because there was no abuse

Are you for real these people have not a shred of morality or probity in their body and the same goes for SM brother ME in the public campaign they mounted while the C and F family were in deep mourning immediately after the funeral and elderly parents unable to comprehend the awfulness of the crime they committed. Even they attempt to deny the C the remains of JC by those that are responsible for his death is incomprehensible. The ever public campaign displays of the C kids in FB was a gross act of taunting and intimidation. And the act of trying to gain custody of the C kids shows their sheer selflessness and the total incomprehension to what was the best interest of the kids. Even Irish radio that allowed these loudmouths to the airwave has a lot to answer. Really amazes me the C family never complained to the Broadcasting Complaints Authority about these broadcasts. One may well ask how humans can act in total disregard for others human feelings and the common answer I find is they don’t equate them as having feelings often regarding such as a subspecies.

[FONT=&quot]Does it matter who pulled the “trigger”?[/FONT]
It does to me Martin, I've seen this lady destroy lives this past 2 years and that's from a distance imagine being close to this case. I want to see her feel justice as I personally believe a life time of being spoiled and protected from consequences when you do harm to another should end today.

Everybody must eventually have their day. TM for one reason mm for another.

And I ask myself what's a life worth? Because one life is lost but there is brothers, sisters, children, aunts, uncles and friends who need to feel she was held accountable.

Jmo

Are there any predictions on whether rendering a verdict will be quick or lengthy?

Really quick, evidence is not complicated and most importantly they don’t have to find a “who done it” and balancing this with the trial judges charging is all they really have to do.

Can I ask if the jury can convict on one person (TM) and be hung on the other (MM)? If so would this mean that MM would be retried alone?

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

It does to me Martin, I've seen this lady destroy lives this past 2 years and that's from a distance imagine being close to this case. I want to see her feel justice as I personally believe a life time of being spoiled and protected from consequences when you do harm to another should end today.

Everybody must eventually have their day. TM for one reason mm for another.

And I ask myself what's a life worth? Because one life is lost but there is brothers, sisters, children, aunts, uncles and friends who need to feel she was held accountable.

Jmo

You don’t have to tell me of who and what is on trial I would say I’m probably the most appalled and shocked poster to what they done and the long term consequences on two little kids. But it’s back to the actual trial and looking at if there was a common purpose that to kill JC or to cause him really serious harm, it doesn’t matter who did the actual killing.

You don’t have to tell me of who and what is on trial I would say I’m probably the most appalled and shocked poster to what they done and the long term consequences on two little kids. But it’s back to the actual trial and looking at if there was a common purpose that to kill JC or to cause him really serious harm, it doesn’t matter who did the actual killing.
I personally don't believe there was, I personally would be of the view mm instigated this as she instigated hurt in I'm sure a lot of people's lives, daddy joined in willingly after the fact because after all jason meant nothing to him.

I'd also say that that much has alledgedly been told of her treatment of one of the poor children that it should be looked at outside this case. Many many many victims of mm.

Just my opinion.

deal went down, clearly
[video=twitter;894622028027879424]https://twitter.com/bobcostner/status/894622028027879424[/video]

[video=twitter;894622028027879424]https://twitter.com/bobcostner/status/894622028027879424[/video]

deal went down, clearly
[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/bobcostner/status/894622028027879424[/FONT]
If there is a deal I'm only assuming because I know nothing but will there be no appeal if convicted??

I wonder if when the Prosecution brought up Keith Maginn's name yesterday and I believe referred to him as "Keith Maginn,author" ...that was a warning shot about what might come in in rebuttal.

Where the defense goes on a “holier-than-thou” attitudes it can be cause for the prosecution to challenge it and to open the Pandora’s box and often in trials although it doesn’t apply here that to highlight that of criminal pasts of the accused. Should they have gone for a model of serenity they may well be able to challenge it by reaching into her psychiatric illness and her massive mood swings and the mania that went with it.

I’m sure the defense are well aware of the accumulated evidence of the prosecution.

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/MalloryLaneWXII/status/894624167290691584[/FONT]

[video=twitter;894624167290691584]https://twitter.com/MalloryLaneWXII/status/894624167290691584[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx