GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he missed this bit too
[FONT=&quot]Bob Costner‏ @bobcostner [video=twitter;894652235875057664]https://twitter.com/bobcostner/status/894652235875057664[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Prosecution wraps up arguments saying "Justice for Jason," defense atty Cheryl Andrews said the burden of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]0 replies .1 retweet2 likes

Retweet

Direct message

[/FONT]

and this
[FONT=&quot]
Daniel Kennedy‏ @tvtdanielFollow

More

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Monetary gains, Corbetts’ unmortgaged luxury home, discussed as possible motive.Brown: “Is the claim of self-defense even true?”
[/FONT]

#delusions
[FONT=&quot]Alex Rose‏Verified account @AlexRoseNews [video=twitter;894653315195301891]https://twitter.com/AlexRoseNews/status/894653315195301891[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Replying to @AlexRoseNews @myfox8 and 2 others[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Corbett's lawyer: Self defense is "The circumstances as they appeared to Tom and Molly at that time of the incident." #CorbettTrial
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

So the whole defence was TM's testimony, the testimony of a co-worker and a copy of JC's will?

I'm so very, very confused.

All IMO

Defense reviewing timeline of events. "The minute you find a reasonable doubt in this case, your work is done." #corbetttrial #JasonCorbett

So the whole defence was TM's testimony, the testimony of a co-worker and a copy of JC's will?

All IMO

It's crazy Emma...it appears to me some of her supporters on here would have provided her with a better defense than her own crack team!!

I don't understand the MF motion, or why they thought that was a good idea to begin with; but that argument was only for TM, not MM. I'm not at all sure how important that was to his defense. Molly's situation however, is made only more complicated in that the relationships that define DV under the law, have in her case been severed. I mean, if I was on trial for this, you can believe that a similar interview given by my son would be allowed because it would speak to the truth of the matter as only a child can do. That's why I see it as somewhat an infringement of her right to a fair trial. Maybe Holton submitted JC will to show that he never followed through on an implied by marriage promise of making Molly their legal mother?

In lay man’s terms if it does not progress the trial it’s not admissible. If one keeps going down cul de sacs it will never reach the jury

I would well believe the C kids subpoena was to pacify MM, I would think she thought she could force them across the Atlantic and she could overpower them in court or cause a conflagration to cause a mistrial. Her counsel well knew it was a red herring he was flying.

All IMO

Me too TBH but they have no evidence of abuse because it never happened so their case is reasonable doubt nothing else

[FONT=&quot]Alex Rose‏Verified account @AlexRoseNews [video=twitter;894655134038470656]https://twitter.com/AlexRoseNews/status/894655134038470656[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Replying to @AlexRoseNews @myfox8 and 2 others[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Defense outlining reasonable doubts. Says Deputies talked to, recorded Molly for an hour after incident, questions why it wasn't submitted
[/FONT]

The validity of the will is determined by the place of residence at the time of death. That is usually where the bulk of the estate will be and where the estate will be probated.

Me too TBH but they have no evidence of abuse because it never happened so their case is reasonable doubt nothing else
Just hope they aren't "fixing" for a retrial in another county
Lots of people taking notes for them in the gallery apparently, I suspect they aren't going to think of the kids and in remorse do their time, they aren't that kind of people.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Will prosecution get to talk again?

This is pretty much what the defense says when they haven't much to say. But it can intimidate the jury into being over cautious...then they win.

Just hope they aren't "fixing" for a retrial in another county
Lots of people taking notes for them in the gallery apparently, I suspect they aren't going to think of the kids and in remorse do their time, they aren't that kind of people.

Civil case lawyers probably have notetakers there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member