GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/bobcostner/status/893565623736860672[/FONT]

There is no connection between Fox 8 TV, owned by the media conglomerate Tribune Media and the Winston Salem Journal owned by Berkshire Hathaway, Warren Buffet's company. <modsnip>

I must disagree. I fail to find anything "ridiculous" about these posts. When reporting is so skewed, one looks for possible explanations.

The reporting in this case...in our American press... as been biased, selective, and misleading. One example: the choice of a junior sports reporter shows little interest in giving EXPERIENCED accurate reporting that a case like this deserves. We do have an international audience. It would be nice to give a decent impression.

And why should I, an American, have to depend on a foreign press for good reporting? For pertinent interviews. For details that do not support the Defense case?

The local Winston Salem journal reporter could not even bring himself to use the word "alleged" as he pushed the Defense narrative and DECLARED as if true, that TM was told by MF that JC murdered Mags. Its Journalism 101 imperative to use "alleged." And he writes this..in the paper of record for the jury pool...just as jury selection is beginning.

This is unethical and unprofessional.

Journalism has become historical fiction...where reporters take a true event and shape it to fit their favorite narrative.

That's what I think I'm trying to figure out thanks [emoji106]

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

Would have to before? Wasn't TM with JC and MM the entire time once he brought the bat to the bedroom? The bat TM just so happened to bring to the murder scene that very night?

Would have to before? Wasn't TM with JC and MM the entire time once he brought the bat to the bedroom? The bat TM just so happened to bring to the murder scene that very night?

He has effectively proven Molly to be a liar

Judge says the matter may be in the hands of the jury Monday or Tuesday? Jury released for the weekend. Currently arguments over whether the JC and SC statements will be admitted. Is that the whole defence? I would think the prosecution would want a day or two for rebuttal?

[video=twitter;893567619999182848]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/893567619999182848[/video]

All IMO

Judge not allowing statements

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/893573965792280576[/FONT]

Thank the Lord!!

[video=twitter;893573965792280576]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/893573965792280576[/video]

Could be TM defence team trying to pin blame on MM while justifying TM arguing what he saw was JC attacking MM. IMO

I think TM is trying to justify the slaughter with the bat by saying he was trying to save MM and she in turn is trying to justify the slaughter with the paving stone by saying when TM was allegedly scrambling around for his glasses and Jason had the bat at that stage, she hit him with stone to "save" her father..... Note even when Jason had the bat (IF HE EVER DID, AFTER ALL TM SAID HE GRABBED IT PERFECTLY IN HIS HAND, BUT STILL NONE OF JASONS PRINTS ON IT), they are saying Jason only pushed TM, he never raised the bat to him...... And of course all while SM was snoring away in the basement with 4 mobile phones to hand and no 911 call made......

I think TM is trying to justify the slaughter with the bat by saying he was trying to save MM and she in turn is trying to justify the slaughter with the paving stone by saying when TM was allegedly scrambling around for his glasses and Jason had the bat at that stage, she hit him with stone to "save" her father..... Note even when Jason had the bat (IF HE EVER DID, AFTER ALL TM SAID HE GRABBED IT PERFECTLY IN HIS HAND, BUT STILL NONE OF JASONS PRINTS ON IT), they are saying Jason only pushed TM, he never raised the bat to him...... And of course all while SM was snoring away in the basement with 4 mobile phones to hand and no 911 call made......

Yet TM had to be told by MM that she hit him with the paver. We know the paver was used multiple times due to the blood splatter. Yet in the room he closed them into he didn't see his daughter striking JC with the paver Yet, he abandoned trying to find his glasses, and still managed to hit only JC multiple times .....

All IMO

Agreed. I wish the jurors heard that remark about poor Mr. Fitzpatrick, that would have seriously damaged him. I am sure all the good people on the jury are not all Harvard graduates and are ordinary folk like you and me.

If JC caught the bat "perfectly" in his left hand, I'm assuming it was the part of the bat that hits the ball (excuse my ignorance of bat terminology) not the bit you hold. Wouldn't this part of the bat be smooth and therefore prints would be clear? Or would they have been obliterated by the blood/hair etc on the bat?

Judge not allowing statements

[FONT=&amp]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/893573965792280576[/FONT]

O thank God. Aside from what the jury would think, I deeply feel that if those statements were used the children would have terrible issues with it later in life. JC already having trouble dealing with it and desparately wanted to retract. Can you imagine the psychological effect on the children if those statements assisted these two walking free?

Yet TM had to be told by MM that she hit him with the paver. We know the paver was used multiple times due to the blood splatter. Yet in the room he closed them into he didn't see his daughter striking JC with the paver Yet, he abandoned trying to find his glasses, and still managed to hit only JC multiple times .....

All IMO

No doubt would blame alleged ignorance of MM with paving stone on the tissue of lies that he was a short while without his glasses.

If JC caught the bat "perfectly" in his left hand, I'm assuming it was the part of the bat that hits the ball (excuse my ignorance of bat terminology) not the bit you hold. Wouldn't this part of the bat be smooth and therefore prints would be clear? Or would they have been obliterated by the blood/hair etc on the bat?

Exactly.

Any opinions on what State will use in rebuttal?

Honestly, not sure. I am assuming the defence haven't actually rested. Yet the judge anticipates the jury will get the matter within the next two court sitting days.

What happened to the two brothers who were/are to testify? what about the expert who would testify about mixing the sleep aid and alcohol? The friends from WS who were to testify about the DV they heard about (but never witnessed).

Could it be they have no intention of calling them? This would seriously curtail what the state can say in rebuttal as, quite frankly, other than TM there has been no defence.

Hope we will get a bit more info in the coming hours with articles.

All IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member