GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously so few to testify as to their good characters and DV ....it would make you think long and hard ...If you weren't already. If trial wraps up today, she's not testifying and her brother's were only witness, think it may be game over!

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk
OMG !!! What is wrong with me didn't see post about brothers. Wow wow wow they are done imo.

I can only imagine that it is to show that she was not going to gain from his will and therefore had no reason to want him dead. IMO

But the question is did she know about the will? She may never has seen it or knew it existed. IMO

OMG !!! What is wrong with me didn't see post about brothers. Wow wow wow they are done imo.

Is it a case of TM doing so much damage its safer to just rest the case and hope there is some doubt

Seriously so few to testify as to their good characters and DV ....it would make you think long and hard ...If you weren't already. If trial wraps up today, she's not testifying and her brother's were only witness, think it may be game over!

unless they are waiting to see what the sentence is and then appeal? Use witnesses then?

Is anyone else in shock? I thought much more evidence would be presented

BC didn't get the memo...

[video=twitter;894576280175292416]https://twitter.com/LexDispatchBC/status/894576280175292416[/video]

*shaking head*

I don't think the will can have any affect whatsoever now, she won't testify, she has not one witness to DV she has not one person testifying for her on the stand. If she makes it out of this free I will be absolutely shocked!!! This is the move of a defence that have no evidence to back up their case. Maybe this is why manslaughter back on table, maybe she knows she's done and possibility of ghis charge better than murder2

Would defense have asked for manslaughter back on the table in exchange for no DV witnesses or character assassination of JC<
I don't think the will can have any affect whatsoever now, she won't testify, she has not one witness to DV she has not one person testifying for her on the stand. If she makes it out of this free I will be absolutely shocked!!! This is the move of a defence that have no evidence to back up their case. Maybe this is why manslaughter back on table, maybe she knows she's done and possibility of ghis charge better than murder2

We will be on verdict watch soon and know their fate sometime in the next few hours or days.

If I were a juror I would possibly doubt her defence even more because of its silence and hers too.I'm sure there were jurors undecided hoping to hear from her. This is madness after the 2 year campaign

Would defense have asked for manslaughter back on the table in exchange for no DV witnesses or character assassination of JC<
That's what I am thinking, but will it be mm murder 2 tm voluntary manslaughter? Logistically he was second on the scene. Hoping for some justice either way

[video=twitter;89458000717074432]https://twitter.com/lexdispatchbc/status/89458000717074432[/video]

Jury still looking over blood spatter report, but after this or really soon, I'd expect closing arguments

Well I am shocked. Only evidence presented by MM defence team was JC will? No witnesses, no brothers? And no rebuttal by prosecution, well apart from them re-submitting blood spatter expert reports?

Voluntary Manslaughter back on the table, I think the defence are hoping for the lesser of the charges. Thomas Martens IMO did not help their case when he took to the stand.

[video=twitter;89458000717074432]https://twitter.com/lexdispatchbc/status/89458000717074432[/video]

Jury still looking over blood spatter report, but after this or really soon, I'd expect closing arguments

are you in court?

During a trial do the team's get a chance to find out near the end of a trial how many jurors say G or NG ? To give them an idea of where it's going. Does anyone know?

Would think they never had any witnesses of DV in the first place..Just hearsay...They know if they keep pushing DV that it would go against M ..they want to look as it was heat of the moment, not premediated..

I would think she didnt know.. and believed with Jason dead she would get the children...Some shock when the will appeared

I would think she didnt know.. and believed with Jason dead she would get the children...Some shock when the will appeared
Makes sense. I'm wondering in light of the evidence seen in court have her witnesses backed out, or have defence just decided they have no case with respect to her story. I'm just shocked after everything they have put JC through and the kids and his family that her defence is "nada" "nothing" so many lives ruined in her path

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members