GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mallory Lane WXII‏ @MalloryLaneWXII [video=twitter;895329250898657280]https://twitter.com/MalloryLaneWXII/status/895329250898657280[/video]More

"Jury did not hear all of the evidence." - Molly Martens speaks through tears.

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

[video=twitter;895329250898657280]https://twitter.com/MalloryLaneWXII/status/895329250898657280[/video]

Thanks everyone for manner everyone conducted themselves. Court is closed. #CorbettTrial is officially over.

Thanks everyone for manner everyone conducted themselves. Court is closed. #CorbettTrial is officially over.
And thank you for your heart and soul on this thread xxxxxx

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

She *advertiser censored**ing had her chance to testify! Ant that's Irish passionate cussing for you!
[video=twitter;895329250898657280]https://twitter.com/MalloryLaneWXII/status/895329250898657280[/video]

She *advertiser censored**ing had her chance to testify! Ant that's Irish passionate cussing for you!
Playing Jack Corbetts words in my head, ignoring hers they mean nothing

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

I'm sure she did not testify on advice of her counsel. See my earlier post, I think it was a big mistake for her not to. Oh well.

Even with advice of her council it was HER CHOICE
I'm sure she did not testify on advice of her counsel. See my earlier post, I think it was a big mistake for her not to. Oh well.

Do people think the Martens will appeal?

When is the earliest this could happen?

I have sympathy for SM & TM. I dont think they premeditated anything. I genuinely think Molly dragged them into it.What a way to end up at nearly 70.

If her defence had evidence of abuse they would have presented it . They didn't because there was none Molly was the abuser . She has mental problems that weren't taken care of by her parents lets not talk about them they will go away type thing . Oh the shame on the family . They are every bit to blame as she is they enabled her and still do

Not a,surprising verdict really. The defense did not do a good job IMO. They offered nothing to explain the paving stone and nothing to explain SM chilling in the basement while a brutal murder happened right above her. MM's failure to testify was a very major mistake in a self-defense case.

The prosecution did well - my only question is why murder 1 was not charged.

There was no defense it was any defense it was a lawyers nightmare with a grizzly mutilated body that they beat to death. Most lawyers would not let it to a trial hoping for leniency from the court for a guilty verdict. Or as they do in the US a plea bargain which we await to hear if there was one.

It extended prime time news in the Irish Broadcasting Service RTE.

Isn't that her and her lawyer's fault? I understand that by law you don't have to because you are innocent until proven guilty. But how can you complain that a jury didn't hear any, when you had every opportunity to present it? I smell an appeal based on Incompetent lawyers.

Even with advice of her council it was HER CHOICE

It was, but the advice of counsel weighs very heavily in any serious criminal trial. I don't want to get into a detailed legal analysis at this time on this thread. TM's story left too many holes in the scenario that only she could have filled. It's too little too late. With the evidence that was presented the jury made the correct decision in this case. The prosecution did a much better job IMO.

Do people think the Martens will appeal?

When is the earliest this could happen?

I have sympathy for SM & TM. I dont think they premeditated anything. I genuinely think Molly dragged them into it.What a way to end up at nearly 70.

[FONT=&quot]No doubt she was the prime-mover in the whole enterprise. As I’m so tired here with the blame game we are all responsible for our own actions and in this case her father a former senior law officer and lawyer and the SM another professional. I always look on a crime involving a lawyer as more heinous as they clearly and explicitly know best the wrongdoing and the repercussions of it.[/FONT]

It was recommended that MM receive psychiatric and psychological counseling and treatment.
It's too late for that the damage is already done. Don't waste tax payers money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers